30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have one of these LOL. I doubt I'll use it any more since I rarely buy new games. Only time I might is if they're super cheap. Willing to trade if people are still interested in it. It's the one that expires on 12-31. PM me offers! :)

I got 3 $5 off of $50 coupons on 3 separate Blu-ray purchases. JOBS, The Wolverine, and Mortal something: City of something(for my Sister in Law, don't remember the title).

Got a coupon too. I bought clearance ps vita travel pouch. Now to wait for b2g1 free for even more savings. Hehe

I somehow misplaced my last coupon. Hopefully I can find it before 10:59pm local on 12/30/2013. (Targets usually close at 11pm in SoCal)

So has anyone else gotten these again? I just used my last one and got Animal Crossing and Donkey Kong Country Returns for ~$18ish a piece after PMing and this coupon. I'll miss this coupon with the B2G1  :cry:

At the customer service desk? I didn't know that they had catalina printers
Yes at the service desk. My target changed their layout where the service desk is now a checkout line as well. I didn't expect the coupon, but as she handed me the return reciept she pulled the Coupon from a printer as well.

Yes at the service desk. My target changed their layout where the service desk is now a checkout line as well. I didn't expect the coupon, but as she handed me the return reciept she pulled the Coupon from a printer as well.
I've been to one of those, I really don't care for it, it makes making a return such a pain especially in the morning since that's usually the only line opened.

Is still possible to get the coupon ???
It is possible. I received a coupon last Thursday when I returned a game.

Also, I was able to stack this coupon with Best Buy’s BOGO 50% on Nintendo Titles. Walked out of the store with 3D world and Zelda HD for 59$ (with using my red card).

Hello friends, Its my first online shopping. My sister suggest me for this site and I got heavy discount offer through
delightcoupons. com/au/shopping-coupons/target
The quality of product is quite fine and i m happy with this purchased. feel free to share your views about this site.
I could shit out a better website. Take your stupid spamming ass elsewhere.

bread's done
Back