30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
this shit is pathetic. yinz who have to scam to get a coupon are pathetic. I got one printed at target a month ago, and honestly I am just gonna burn it to make ya pissed.

The openly smug attitude about willingly committing fraud is disgusting
It's a total Slickdeals move, but unfortunately does happen from time to time on CAG as well.

I remember there was a Best Buy glitch a while back and some guy was crying about the scammers on CAG, which is fine and all, but then he touted the virtues of Slickdeals users and that pretty much killed his argument and people stopped listening to him.

Does any one know if these coupons will work with Xboxone games? Someone please post their findings. Thank you
They work with ps4 games, so i see almost zero reason they would not work with xboxone games.

I plan on using it on my reserved day one versions of Deadrising 3 and Forza 5 to get the 30% off,then 10% and 5% for having a red card plus a 10$ gift card for reserving.

Just got back from target. Their computers wouldn't break the street date for Ryse and dead rising. I was going to do the exchange of 2 ps4 games from last weeks b2g1. They were all set to do a strait exchange though. They asked if I wanted other xone games that they could sell today.

Any word on Targets getting Forza 5 LE? I'm not sure how accurate their website is. You can pre-order it online, but it says not sold in stores. Unfortunately, since it is not out yet, that's what is says for all version of the game. Really trying to stretch the value of my one coupon and pick up Forza 5 LE and COD:G Hardened.

They stopped printing last week during the B2G1. I'm not sure if anyone's tried it since to see if they started offering it again now that the sale is over.
i bought 3 presale cards yesterday and got nothing, the coupon has run its course.

Any word on Targets getting Forza 5 LE? I'm not sure how accurate their website is. You can pre-order it online, but it says not sold in stores. Unfortunately, since it is not out yet, that's what is says for all version of the game. Really trying to stretch the value of my one coupon and pick up Forza 5 LE and COD:G Hardened.
Target is know for not getting very limited editions, i was lucky they had day one editions of the games for reserve. They seem to only get middle of the line collector editions and not the high end limited stuff.

I guess if i change Call of Duty Ghost ps4 for XboxOne version I have to pay the different right?
If there is a price difference, yeah. Other then that you are allowed to trade the same game for a different console by telling them you made a mistake.

If there is a price difference, yeah. Other then that you are allowed to trade the same game for a different console by telling them you made a mistake.
It's YMMV. They don't have a mandatory exchange policy. If you made a mistake, they can always just give you a refund of what you paid.

I hope target loses a lot of money ....they only took off 15% when i used the coupon  and everyone there is too dumb to read the coupon or do the math when I bring it up t them....now corprate is telling me they can not tell what coupon i used LMAO what a gong show 

I hope target loses a lot of money ....they only took off 15% when i used the coupon and everyone there is too dumb to read the coupon or do the math when I bring it up t them....now corprate is telling me they can not tell what coupon i used LMAO what a gong show
If you had the right coupon then they should have scanned it, taking 30% off 2 video games. The only way to get a the % wrong, is for them to hand-key it in. Witch is something you never do when dealing with coupons. If you have the receipt take it and a copy of the coupon to another store and tell them the issue... maybe you might get your $ difference. the best thing is to explain the full issue and not get all pissy with them.

Went to target to change my COD Ghosts, NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4 for XboxOne version will cost me another $90.... So I guess I will keep it ps4 version after all......

Exchanged my PS4 copies of COD Ghost, Madden, and NBA 2k14 today for Xbox One.  $73.00 even out the door with buy 2 get 1, 30% coupon and team member/red card discounts.  Best deal ever from Target.

When I asked my Target last week they said they wouldn't do an exchange for One games these week.
I do have a few 30% coupons. Hopefully That + $5GC for reserving and maybe Walmart PM this Friday.

I returned both BF4 for PS$ and Madden, they gave me $41.99 each back......then I used the scan of the 30% cpn for the 2 new X1 copies.  $5 out of pocket, Im happy.

How did you return games from the B2G1?  Just tell them you wanted to swap for different games and they let you?  Did you have to bring all 3 games and return/rebuy or ?

How did you return games from the B2G1? Just tell them you wanted to swap for different games and they let you? Did you have to bring all 3 games and return/rebuy or ?
Each game has a separate refund value denoted on the receipt, so you can just return one by itself for that amount.

For me I simply took the two I didn't want and told them my friend was getting the X1 versions if them and wanted to change. They said I could, but since they were not available durring the promo if only get the $41.99 each. Which if you have a 30% coupon and are exchanging two games anyway, will cost you about $5 out of pocket. Not a bad deal to me.

Jeez, that coupon ends up being an insane deal, no wonder they killed it.  I only got some B2G1 PS4 games as placeholders.  Went in to swap them today and was able to get some XB1 games for them.  The manager had no problem with it, but the electronics lead kept mean-mugging me like I was holding up the place.   :roll:   I should have broke out a 30% off coupon just to spite him.

Quick question.  I'm wanting to use my last 30% off two game coupons on Friday for:

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds ($40)

Super Mario 3D World ($60)

Tearaway ($40)

And I read on another site you can stack it with the $10 off $100 target coupon.  Does anyone know how the two coupons would ring up together?

Would it be:

Zelda ($40 - 30%), Super Mario 3D World ($60 - 30%), Tearaway ($40 - $10) = $100

or:

Zelda ($40 - 30%), Super Mario 3D World ($60 - $10), Tearaway ($40 - 30%) = $106

Also has anyone also confirmed these two coupons stack?  Thanks!

Quick question. I'm wanting to use my last 30% off two game coupons on Friday for:

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds ($40)

Super Mario 3D World ($60)

Tearaway ($40)

And I read on another site you can stack it with the $10 off $100 target coupon. Does anyone know how the two coupons would ring up together?

Would it be:

Zelda ($40 - 30%), Super Mario 3D World ($60 - 30%), Tearaway ($40 - $10) = $100

or:

Zelda ($40 - 30%), Super Mario 3D World ($60 - $10), Tearaway ($40 - 30%) = $106

Also has anyone also confirmed these two coupons stack? Thanks!
yea they do stack cause i used a 30% off coupon plus a 5 dollar off 50 dollar purchase when i bought madden, call of duty, and assassins creed. with my red card came out to 81 bucks out the door..

what it will do will take 30% off the total price minus tax then take off the 10 bucks off that..

Thanks for the reply. But if you buy 3 games, they're not going to take 30% off all three games are they, since they aren't buy 2 get one 1 anymore, right?

I just wasn't sure if they would take 30% off the two cheaper games, or the more expensive and one cheaper game.
They didn't take 30% off 3 games when it was B2G1 free, either. But yes, you're correct.

Thanks for the reply. But if you buy 3 games, they're not going to take 30% off all three games are they, since they aren't buy 2 get one 1 anymore, right?

I just wasn't sure if they would take 30% off the two cheaper games, or the more expensive and one cheaper game.
I think it just does it by total. But just to makes sure, ring them out in order of most to least expensive.

Coupon still works.

Target employee took my digital copy of the coupon with no probs.

I didn't expect him to take it. but he explained that they do no collect the coupons, so he was fine with just scanning my phone.

Coupon still works.
Target employee took my digital copy of the coupon with no probs.
I didn't expect him to take it. but he explained that they do no collect the coupons, so he was fine with just scanning my phone.
Can you post this digital coupon so I have a plan b in case my exchange plan fails?

Is this coupon still working?? What does it say on the receipt? ? Does It take 30% off each game or the total??I am asking that because my target has no lego star wars for ps4 and I want to buy two games and return or exchange the other next week to get lego marvel

I went to target this morning and returned my 2 ps4 games from last weeks b2g1 for 2 xone games. Spent 5 minutes at the customer service counter doing an exchange. No problems what so ever. I had 1 more coupon from all the cozies I bought and picked up Mario and rivals for ps4. $86 out the door.
Coupon still worked for me.

bread's done
Back