30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
ATTENTION 30% OFF USERS AND HOPEFULLS:

Today I went into Target to try and use the 30% off coupon picture on my phone with the ps4 games I already bought. I was not able to at this location because it was a different location from where I originally purchased the games, so I will go to the origional tomorrow. While I was there, I grabbed 3 $20 ps3 games and asked the person to use the 30% off coupon with the b2g1 deal, and it worked. So I would assume this works for ps4 games. If you have any questions, pm me =).

@RandomHabit

I was told by the returns CSR that I could get three games this week during B2G1 and exchange them next week. It seems logical but I was curious if you could chime in on your thoughts.
My two cents. It's not something that my store would do. It's not something our return or even exchange system supports. I'll explain

Exchanging them on your receipt would make the return value of said $60 game $40. You would have to return them since games cannot be even exchanged for different games. The only reason people are getting Price Matches this week for returns and exchanges is because the promotion is still going on. Even then the policy is all 3 must be returned and then rebought with the game you want. So returning it via your receipt is not doable once this week ends if you're wanting 3 games of the same value.

Have I seen people do what you've said before? Once. It ended with us staying past store close for an extra hour trying to deal with it. It's not something our computers support and it's against policy. If you really are wanting to I plead this, don't be one of those angry guests. The only way you'll be able to do it is as a return without a receipt. Even then I'm not sure how the computer will treat each game.

Normally returns without receipts the item will be refunded via gift card at a value determinate by what the previous sale price was. I don't know how much that will affect the return value due to the B2G1 going on this week. So I am fairly certain you won't get full value. Please be sure to read up on Target's return without receipt policy as certain restrictions apply that I don't want to go into details on right now.

@RandomHabit

I appreciate the response but nothing in the return/exchange policy says anything about this being denied. With an exchange, there should be no monetary transfer. The retail cost of each game is the same so the exchange should be fine. If not, then I will just return two of the three games for refund and I still come out ahead. Thanks for the input.

I used this coupon and they only gave me 15"% off I tried to tell them that 30% off is 30% off not 15% but they did not believe me even when they tried to do the math themselves (yes all 5 morons did not know how to do math)

kinda pissed off about only getting 18.00 off of 119.98 using a 30% off coupon but  after the 8th time repeating my self I just gave up 

@RandomHabit

I appreciate the response but nothing in the return/exchange policy says anything about this being denied. With an exchange, there should be no monetary transfer. The retail cost of each game is the same so the exchange should be fine. If not, then I will just return two of the three games for refund and I still come out ahead. Thanks for the input.
Any time. Like I said it varies by store and isn't something that's supported by the computers. It is technically doable though.

I used this coupon and they only gave me 15"% off I tried to tell them that 30% off is 30% off not 15% but they did not believe me even when they tried to do the math themselves (yes all 5 morons did not know how to do math)
kinda pissed off about only getting 18.00 off of 119.98 using a 30% off coupon but after the 8th time repeating my self I just gave up
I would have asked to speak to a manager.

If that fails I'd kindly take the coupon back and leave. Go back to try and rebuy the items when a different employee shift is on the salesfloor.

How much is the warranty on the playstation store? I might just get that one.
Edit:
Lol! Wrong thread.

kinda pissed off about only getting 18.00 off of 119.98 using a 30% off coupon but after the 8th time repeating my self I just gave up
What was the price of each game and when did you have them scan the coupon? Before or after the third game was scanned?

ATTENTION 30% OFF USERS AND HOPEFULLS:

Today I went into Target to try and use the 30% off coupon picture on my phone with the ps4 games I already bought. I was not able to at this location because it was a different location from where I originally purchased the games, so I will go to the origional tomorrow. While I was there, I grabbed 3 $20 ps3 games and asked the person to use the 30% off coupon with the b2g1 deal, and it worked. So I would assume this works for ps4 games. If you have any questions, pm me =).
So you had a picture of the coupon on your phone, and they were okay with you using that??

So you had a picture of the coupon on your phone, and they were okay with you using that??
Why not go to the store and find out for yourself?!? Jesus Christ all the questions are getting pretty ridiculous when over half of them you'd know just by reading the last handful of pages.

Why not go to the store and find out for yourself?!? Jesus Christ all the questions are getting pretty ridiculous when over half of them you'd know just by reading the last handful of pages.
My nearest Target is about 20 mins away, I'm only going to go there if the coupon is there. Otherwise I'd rather PM Frys deal at Best Buy and get reward points.

The person that used his phone is currently online, so I see no harm in clarifying that a coupon shown via phone is accepted.

No more coupons are being printed, and some are YMMV for using in stores. WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL ASKING ABOUT HOW TO GET COUPONS YOU SHOULD'VE GOTTEN ONE WEEKS AGO and if anything seriously, just read the damn thread.

I would have asked to speak to a manager.

If that fails I'd kindly take the coupon back and leave. Go back to try and rebuy the items when a different employee shift is on the salesfloor.
had the manager and 4 other red shirted retards that had no clue what a % even was telling me i was wrong

had the manager and 4 other red shirted retards that had no clue what a % even was telling me i was wrong
yes it is incredible people like this get hired, but I can't even with good schooling and gpa

I don't mind, I certainly understand not wanting to go 20 mins for nothing, I am trying to help so it is no big deal.

Just got back from Target. The exchange went as smoothly as possible.

I walked in, went to electronics and asked for KZ. They put it in a box so I could take it to CS. I asked for an even exchange and the girl scanned my receipt and both games and said Have a nice day. It was super quick and no manual overrides were needed! In and out in less than 10 mins.

Now the hardest part is sitting here waiting for UPS to come with my PS4, lol.

I wouldn't recommend trying to get the b2g1/30% with a scanned coupon on your phone or even one printed at home. Any employee or manager who accepts the coupon in that form is an idiot. Even before Target got very stringent on their coupon policy, that would have been unacceptable. Just so people don't waste their time. I get that it worked at some stores, but it definitely should have not.

Can I use the coupon with PS4 Games? I want to buy the 2 games and one free, plus the coupon.

So apparently Target won't be selling Lego Marvel until Nov. 22nd. Think it's worth waiting to exchange Ghosts for it until then or should I just sell it to this guy for $40 and keep my $45 Lego Marvel Target.com order that they can't tell me when will ship? :whistle2:/

Couldn't get the coupon to print in any register. Gave up on that but they were able to price match Kmarts price on the Pokemon games so ended up w 2 X's and a Y for $63.75  tax included. 

Couldn't get the coupon to print in any register. Gave up on that but they were able to price match Kmarts price on the Pokemon games so ended up w 2 X's and a Y for $63.75 tax included.
Sigh. I have gotten denied trying to price match K Mart's Pokemon prices to go with Target's B2G1 sale twice now. First time, I told the guy who got the games out of the case for me (2 Pokemon x and 1 Y) wouldn't even take the games to customer service and flat out told me that they would not price match and do B2G1. He said he was the store manager. I tried again and actually got them to take the games to the customer service desk but the lady working there again said that they would not price match and do B2G1. So frustrating. Do you guys have any advice? I wasn't able to get in on any of the Walmart price glitch shenanigans so this is pretty much going to be the best price on these Pokemon games that I'll be able to get.

yes even though it scanned just fine
It's called fraud, so they were correct to shut you down. I really wish the mods would step in and clean up all this talk of fraudulent coupons. Target hasn't had good coupons for video games for years because of a similar fraud ring a couple of years ago involving an on-line coupon.

Its a scan of just the barcode. What place gives out a coupon of just a barcode. Idiot.
I showed the picture of a full coupon too but it didn't matter because they only took paper ones apparently, also they had a stick up their butt because the other one was fine I wish I went there at first

Sigh. I have gotten denied trying to price match K Mart's Pokemon prices to go with Target's B2G1 sale twice now. First time, I told the guy who got the games out of the case for me (2 Pokemon x and 1 Y) wouldn't even take the games to customer service and flat out told me that they would not price match and do B2G1. He said he was the store manager. I tried again and actually got them to take the games to the customer service desk but the lady working there again said that they would not price match and do B2G1. So frustrating. Do you guys have any advice? I wasn't able to get in on any of the Walmart price glitch shenanigans so this is pretty much going to be the best price on these Pokemon games that I'll be able to get.
I had Kmart's print ad with me today and showed the rep in electronics. He had someone bring the games to customer service and showed the flyer to the lady at counter. as well. To me it seemed like all she needed...no issues at all. Possible YMMV but I have read people on here w similiar, if not BETTER( if you had the coupon) success.

Im thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with one or would start it myself . Between this coupon and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some nice deals to be had .

I went tonight and bought Killzone ps4, Mario&Sonic olympics with controller, and Zelda Windwaker.

The B2G1 free didnt work and it puzzled both the cashier and I. She got the manager to override but he took put in a $49.99 store coupon for the Zelda.

Then She allowed me to use the 30% off coupon so  I got $36 more off!

All 3 for $90.70  Now I have to decided if I should exchange my Killzone at Gamestop or Target for a second ps4 controller?(bought the game at both stores)

I went tonight and bought Killzone ps4, Mario&Sonic olympics with controller, and Zelda Windwaker.

The B2G1 free didnt work and it puzzled both the cashier and I. She got the manager to override but he took put in a $49.99 store coupon for the Zelda.

Then She allowed me to use the 30% off coupon so I got $36 more off!

All 3 for $90.70 Now I have to decided if I should exchange my Killzone at Gamestop or Target for a second ps4 controller?(bought the game at both stores)
its mario and sonic game ringing up as not eligible even though its supposed to. tried it earlier and no dice gonna try tomorrow during my shift to see if they fixed it in the system.

holy dude it is not a ripoff they issued the damn thing and wouldnt give me a printout when I bought 5 preorders
still fraud since its not the original coupon. had guests with copies from the internet all day trying to use them but we kept shooting them down.

So pissed at Target!

Photoshopped the b2g1 to read as B2G100.  Took 102 games up to the counter and they wouldn't honor it.

Also tried changing the 30% into 3,000% off.  They wouldn't pay me thousands of dollars to take games from their store.

What a rip off!  :roll: 

holy dude it is not a ripoff they issued the damn thing and wouldnt give me a printout when I bought 5 preorders
Five preorders that you were not going to pick up? Don't sound like an entitled prick, either way I reported your post and your actions, I hope you get banned.

If you really believe this, then you're a special kind of stupid... and by special, I mean that you are the single dumbest person I have EVER seen on this site. Congrats!

its mario and sonic game ringing up as not eligible even though its supposed to. tried it earlier and no dice gonna try tomorrow during my shift to see if they fixed it in the system.
That's what I was thinking but since it specifically was pictured in the ad she didn't have a problem getting the manager to adjust.

I'm really pissed off that Target canceled this before I could make it to a target to get the coupon.  I don't want to abuse the coupon, I don't want to rip target off, I just want to be able to get the new Zelda, and Mario for $70 next week.

Hadn't been yet today. My wife is going to run up to target and check and see if she can get ahold of a copy of knack or Lego marvel for ps4.

Hadn't been yet today. My wife is going to run up to target and check and see if she can get ahold of a copy of knack or Lego marvel for ps4.
Target apparently isn't selling Lego Marvel until Nov. 22nd. I asked the other day and for some reason that's the street date they have for it at our store at least.

Five preorders that you were not going to pick up? Don't sound like an entitled prick, either way I reported your post and your actions, I hope you get banned.

So it's bad to use a picture coupon, but also bad to try and get a paper one they weren't even printing out that day. I wish I would used Amazon, they never fucked me.

Success! I went to a different Target and tried for a 3rd time to get them to price match Kmart's prices on some 3ds games.  I had to convince the electronics guys to take the games to the service desk for a price match by telling them that I was going to price match target.com's prices on several of the games (didn't mention Kmart).  They were still reluctant and said that customer service wouldn't do the price match with the b2g1 but they said "well I guess it doesn't hurt for you to try".  The guy at the customer service desk gave me no problems whatsoever and in the end, I was able to snag 2x Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion, and Animal Crossing (I did price match this at target.com) all price matched to 29.99 stacked with b2g1.  I also had one of the 25% off coupons which I used on one set of b2g1.  So glad I finally got this to work.  Thanks OP for the heads up on the coupon. 

i got an override today and thursday and both times i didn't even ask for it.  The manager just immediately did it as soon as the scan didn't work.

1. Bought 3 PS4 games on Tuesday. $129 with B2G1 (this somehow required an override).

2. Tried to return all 3 on Thursday to re-buy them and use the coupon and get a $5 gift card from the AC4 preorder card.

3. Failed, because apparently the manager in step 1 above just rung up 2 of the three games and just handed my wife the third.  The third game was not even on the receipt at all.

4. Ended up returning 2 games for the full $129 above and rebuying those two games for $89 with the coupon... i probably could have gone back and picked up a third on the re-buy to complete another B2G1, but didn't.  I got the $5 gift card as well.  The coupon didn't scan so the guy at customer service just applied $36.

5. Because of the way he applied the coupon, i was able to return one of the 3 games today for a full $65 (which was rebought by someone else in about 5 minutes).  

6. I then got three $59.99 PS3 games, intent to use the coupon and the B2G1.  It wouldn't scan, but the cashier called the manager and he just added a $37 credit ($1 too much even though I told him it should be $36).  Each of the three games has a return value listed of $40.  Total of $86 less the $65 above.  Now I have 5 games and a $5 gift card for $110.

7. Goal for the coming week is to try and get a straight exchange done on one of the PS3 games for Lego Marvel PS4 and then return the last for $40.

8. Final tally should be something like PS4 Assassin's Creed 4, PS4 NBA 2k14, PS3 The Last of Us, PS4 Lego Marvel and a $5 gift card for $67.  If i can't do the straight exchange, it should be the same games as above for around $87.

bread's done
Back