30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to target this morning and returned my 2 ps4 games from last weeks b2g1 for 2 xone games. Spent 5 minutes at the customer service counter doing an exchange. No problems what so ever. I had 1 more coupon from all the cozies I bought and picked up Mario and rivals for ps4. $86 out the door.
Coupon still worked for me.

Can u answer my question above??

Is this coupon still working?? What does it say on the receipt? ? Does It take 30% off each game or the total??I am asking that because my target has no lego star wars for ps4 and I want to buy two games and return or exchange the other next week to get lego marvel
futuramafry.jpg

I just thought about using $10 off $100 with the 30% off but I forgot all about it and already used my 30% off coupon when I bought Zelda and Mario Party this morning. ='(

Would there be anyway I could have them redo the transaction?

Finally got to redeem my coupon today. Picked up Dead Rising 3 and Ryse. They couldn't get the coupon to work, so they had to have a manager mark it down manually. Came up on the transaction as two $59.99 games with a $36 "target coupon" so it ended up being $84 before tax for both. The manager said they might be cutting off the coupons because people were "buying $1 reserve cards and returning them to try to fish for the coupon." They're on to us!

Finally got to redeem my coupon today. Picked up Dead Rising 3 and Ryse. They couldn't get the coupon to work, so they had to have a manager mark it down manually. Came up on the transaction as two $59.99 games with a $36 "target coupon" so it ended up being $84 before tax for both. The manager said they might be cutting off the coupons because people were "buying $1 reserve cards and returning them to try to fish for the coupon." They're on to us!
It's a shame the reserve cards don't work anymore.
What a great coupon that stacked with the red card.

Is this coupon still working?? What does it say on the receipt? ? Does It take 30% off each game or the total??I am asking that because my target has no lego star wars for ps4 and I want to buy two games and return or exchange the other next week to get lego marvel
It takes 30% off the total of the two highest priced games at full retail cost. (So if there is a B2G1 like before it's 120 * .3 = 36.). The discount is applied after any applicable promos as well. (In other words, it doesn't mess up anything.)

The manager said they might be cutting off the coupons because people were "buying $1 reserve cards and returning them to try to fish for the coupon." They're on to us!
I still can't believe folks wouldn't swallow $1-$3 in preorder card charges for a $36 savings. Don't you feel a little silly returning a $1 preorder card?

yeas you would get 120 back but you may as well keep the third game at that price ;)
Not true.

If he has 2 30% off coupons. Return 3 games from last week for $120 ($86oop initial). Gives you $34 profit.

Buy 2 games and use coupon. $34 remains.

Buy two more games, use coupon. $86-$34 = $52oop.

You'd end up with 4 brand new games for $148 instead of $240 retail.

Okay then since this deal doesn't work I'll have to walk to Wally work for Mario & Zlbw. Problem is that it's an extra 2 miles and I have to carry my dog by her front legs. Can anybody positively confirm no coupons are printing one last time? Carrying my dog by her front legs for only 1 mile beats 3.

Mission accomplished. Used the coupon. Got Mario and Zelda today for less than $70 no problem.  Hardest part was standing in front of a stack of Xbox Ones waiting to be sold while the guy had to go in the stock room to find a copy of Mario 3D World.

Mission accomplished. Used the coupon. Got Mario and Zelda today for less than $70 no problem. Hardest part was standing in front of a stack of Xbox Ones waiting to be sold while the guy had to go in the stock room to find a copy of Mario 3D World.
How did you get your coupon?

Yes!!!!! :). Did B2G1 free last week on:

New Super Mario Bros. U

Pikmin 3

Wii Party U w/black Wiimote

$84 after 30% off coupon

and then:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Sonic Lost World (3DS)

$56 after 30% off coupon

Went into Target this morning and successfully exchanged New Super Mario Bros. U and Pikmin 3 for Super Mario 3D World and Mario & Sonic at the 2014 Olympic Games w/blue Wiimote.. and then Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team for Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Mario Party Island Tour.

End of the day:

Super Mario 3D World

Mario & Sonic at the 2014 Olympic Games

Wii Party U w/black Wiimote

$84 plus tax ($28 each)

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Mario Party Island Tour

Sonic Lost World (3DS)

$56 plus tax ($18.66 each)

What a deal!!!!! :D

I don't feel bad about taking advantage of Target last week. They didn't get enough Day One Edition Xbox One preorder consoles, so they were out before I got mine today.

The manager took 10% percent off my purchase, but I'm still furious that I preordered a freaking system over 2 months ago and got screwed over. I felt bad getting mad at the guys in the store as it wasn't their fault that Target didn't send enough, but that doesn't make my situation any better.

Sorry to go OT and rant, I'm just so mad I can't see straight and need to get it out.

Mission accomplished. Used the coupon. Got Mario and Zelda today for less than $70 no problem. Hardest part was standing in front of a stack of Xbox Ones waiting to be sold while the guy had to go in the stock room to find a copy of Mario 3D World.
Same exact situation for me this morning. Took them 15 minutes to track down both Mario and Zelda while I stared at 10 Xbox One's (green box). They ended up being in an unopened box in some rando cart.

Well if you think that sucks. I was returning a PS4 game last night. Older guy in front of me is returning an unopened Xbox one. They wouldnt sell it to me because they had already "started" the process. They open it then use half a roll of tape to tape the box closed. Then slap CrC stickers all over it. I could have just bought it off the guy but because they started they couldnt cancel. So now the system is sitting in a cart awaiting being shipped back.

Well if you think that sucks. I was returning a PS4 game last night. Older guy in front of me is returning an unopened Xbox one. They wouldnt sell it to me because they had already "started" the process. They open it then use half a roll of tape to tape the box closed. Then slap CrC stickers all over it. I could have just bought it off the guy but because they started they couldnt cancel. So now the system is sitting in a cart awaiting being shipped back.
Wtf couldn't cancel? return isn't finalized until, well, the enter key is hit. (or incase of debit cards last pin number is entered). Even then all returns can be voided by a supervisor >_> All parties would've benefited. target would've gotten the money for the xbone, the guy would've got your money and you the xbone. Win win. That sucks dude.

Went yesterday to buy Mario and Zelda... Mario was sold out at 9 AM and they weren't stocking Zelda until Sunday even though it was in their weekly ad... WTF.

Also strangely, target.com says Mario and Zelda "are not sold in stores"

I FINALLY got freakin' Lego Marvel today. They finally started selling it yesterday. I went in and swapped the extra copy of Ghost I had bought during the B2G1 sale with the 30% off coupon. Final score: Six launch titles for $150. Not bad!

It's baaaack....

I picked up Amazing Spider-Man 3DS (on clearance) and Dishonored PS3 (on-line only return markdown) and received my first infamous 30% off coupon.  (Front registers, games were the only purchases, western PA.)

I've edited the coupon to blow up the new date and remove the barcode (which is different than before) to prevent shenanigans.

Speaking of the 30% off coupon...I used one (12-30 expiration) today...did a return / rebuy of Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) and Assassin's Creed IV (PS3) to price match today's prices at Best Buy (FE:A $14.99) and Amazon (ACIV $29.99). My total was $31.48 plus tax.

It's baaaack....

I picked up Amazing Spider-Man 3DS (on clearance) and Dishonored PS3 (on-line only return markdown) and received my first infamous 30% off coupon. (Front registers, games were the only purchases, western PA.)

I've edited the coupon to blow up the new date and remove the barcode (which is different than before) to prevent shenanigans.

What did you buy to trigger it?

^ did you even read what he wrote?

Not trying to be an ass but he told us what he got it with. I am excited to see it back again too.

Yeah how do you get it??? Do you have to buy preorder cards? How many? Can I return the cards? Can I do the transaction in electronics? Does it stack with the B2G1 from weeks ago?

Inb4 annoying ass people.

This is good, I wonder if it would print out if I did my transaction up at the front and used the previous coupon when buying my games.

bread's done
Back