30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want I can try and find my return receipts for mine and scan them for you to show though it might not be worth the hassle for $1, lol.

Sure, but sucks i didnt get no 30% coupon.

No coozies in your store? I bought six and got coupons on the second and sixth transactions. Way less of an investment than the $1 reservation cards.
I've seen it asked a few times, but don't believe I spotted an answer:

But where are the coozies located, and are they ringing up 1 cent? Thanks in advance!

But where are the coozies located, and are they ringing up 1 cent? Thanks in advance!
They are intended to be free with the purchase of the game so they are on the Ghosts endcap display. The ones at my store were just piled up on a shelf there. And, yeah, they ring up as $0.01 (and return for that value, too). So bring like a quarter and you'll be good.

Well they couldn't sell me battlefield 4 for PS4 till tuesday but @ least i got the coupon now. Killzone & Cod were ok to sell but bf4 the computer said till tues.

Did your 30% off apply to both sets or just first 2 games how did you do it...can you please explain i am about to go to target soon.
2 separate transactions. 30% off first then was so happy it went through that I forgot to hand over my second coupon. Went to the front to do a return and was informed we don't allow you to return games. I giggled and said I haven't even left the store yet. Although I knew that wasn't a factual statement on her part anyway. She had trouble refunding since she was new, but a l.o.d. came over and said just refund him 36.00 make it easy.

Just went for broke. 9 transactions. Coupon printed on first, fifth, and ninth. So I'd say usually, but not always, on the fourth transaction.

This definitely stacks with no issues on current-gen games. Just got GTA 5, The Last of Us, and COD Ghosts for $91.56 thanks to LA's fantastic 9% sales tax.

Just went for broke. 9 transactions. Coupon printed on first, fifth, and ninth. So I'd say usually, but not always, on the fourth transaction.
Damn, do I wish I had read this before going in today. Just did two transactions, a CoD dog tag on one, and $1 reservation card on another, and didn't get the 30% coupon.

Looks like I'll have to go back sometime today/this week. I just hope it doesn't end before I do go back.

This definitely stacks with no issues on current-gen games. Just got GTA 5, The Last of Us, and COD Ghosts (to be returned) for $91.56 thanks to LA's fantastic 9% sales tax.
So, just to be clear, the 30% coupon is auto stacking with the b2g1 promo correct? Or is this requiring a manual override? Just curious.

The cozies in my store weren't with the games at all. There was an endcap right at the beginning of the toy section with them and the rest of the Ghosts display.

Coupon printed for me on the first and sixth cozie.

The only ps4 game available was Ghosts. Not another PS4 game on the shelves. They did have a X1 set up just doing a demo.

Just got Wii Party U, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Monster Hunter 3 (3ds) for $66.  Cashier even congratulated me on the savings once she scanned the coupon.

I scored one today in San Jose, Ca from Target Oakidge. I purchased two $1 preorder cards (Watch dogs and Wolfenstein for PS3). I had my kids try the same thing, one got no coupon and the other got dixie cup coupon! I refunded the preorder cards.

So, it is random, nice to know its still going on. I will use the 30% off coupon on Killzone Shadowfall, Knack and Need for Speed Rivals for PS4 ths Friday when they release.

No coupon for you.

Just tried with 3 reservation cards in separate transactions at the same register and didn't get a coupon.  Tried another reigster with three VIta accessories in separate transaction, again no coupons. 

Everyone, from now on, try 4 cards as it really seems to be every fourth transaction from what I've seen. They're only a dollar anyway and can be returned right away if anything, so just to be safe, 4 cards! 

Me and my crew cracked the da vinci code today; In total we were able to get (4) 30% off coupons, (4) 25% off gaming accessory & (3) 25% off Turtle beach headset coupons,

2ujmwau.jpg

* missing is my 5% pharmacy reward, AC4 reserve & another 30% off two games coupon.

Also the reserve cards don't stack with the 30% coupons, have a LOD/GSTL take 5 bucks off the game or give you the gift card after the transaction. Can't wait to read how 30% coupon will work with the buy 2 get 1 promo tomorrow. I'm waiting till the 15th to use all my goodies on my systems & games. Hell I'll even pick up a PS Eye now lol.
how did you get the 25% off accessory one

Finally got the coupon, the Target I went to was not being cooperative. I originally had 4 coozies and a Watch Dogs preorder card. They scanned the coozie and the woman goes "$.01 this isn't correct" and she goes and gets a manager and they told me I can't buy the coozies. I told them I have previously with no issues and they said if I don't have Call of Duty Ghost I can't get them. 

So went and got another Watch Dogs card instead of the coozies and did 2 separate transactions and the other cashier was questioning my buying 2 different cards. Told them it was a friend, but on the second transaction finally got my coupon.

Anybody get this to work in Bronx NY? I always get played when trying a deal like this around my neck of the woods...Also what's a "coozie"?

Is it really necessary to do 4 separate $1.00 transactions to chase the 30% coupon?

Can we just tell the cashier to ring up and then void one reservation card rinse-&-repeat style (potentially up to four times) until it spits out the 30% coupon, and only do the purchase when one prints out?

Just wondering.

No coozies but got the coupon on the 1st and 5th transaction at the Orlando Target by Mall of Millenia. They also let me return some there. Going to try and return these 5 another day.

well looks like im gonna buy 3 50$ games to get sonic lost world. return 2 games so that i can get sonic at a discount. then i will use 30% off next week on mario and zelda.

Me and my crew cracked the da vinci code today; In total we were able to get (4) 30% off coupons, (4) 25% off gaming accessory & (3) 25% off Turtle beach headset coupons,

* missing is my 5% pharmacy reward, AC4 reserve & another 30% off two games coupon.

Also the reserve cards don't stack with the 30% coupons, have a LOD/GSTL take 5 bucks off the game or give you the gift card after the transaction. Can't wait to read how 30% coupon will work with the buy 2 get 1 promo tomorrow. I'm waiting till the 15th to use all my goodies on my systems & games. Hell I'll even pick up a PS Eye now lol.
Hey there, how did you get the accessory coupon?

I got 1 of the 30% coupons but want to pick up a PS4 camera and extra controller.

called 2 of my targets and was told that i can even exchange 2 of my next week as per return policy. hmmm tempted to grab 3 games, use my 30% off and exchange the two games. has anyone had experience with this?

called 2 of my targets and was told that i can even exchange 2 of my next week as per return policy. hmmm tempted to grab 3 games, use my 30% off and exchange the two games. has anyone had experience with this?
I am debating the same thing. Worst case scenario I get my full refund but I am out the 30% coupon and missed the B2G1 deal if it fails.

Is it really necessary to do 4 separate $1.00 transactions to chase the 30% coupon?

Can we just tell the cashier to ring up and then void one reservation card rinse-&-repeat style (potentially up to four times) until it spits out the 30% coupon, and only do the purchase when one prints out?

Just wondering.
I agree, can we try that?

Bought a few Watch Dogs reservation codes for a dollar each (not even going to get the game, don't care to return them either) and got the coupon on the third transaction. 

Bad news is that the Target here is only selling COD Ghosts. I spoke to the manager and he said that they would have to wait to hear something different from the company before changing that. Guy at the register also wouldn't let me purchase the $.01 coozies, so I have a feeling I am going to have to struggle to get the 30% off and B2G1 deals to stack when I go back on Friday to get the games that I want.

Any confirmation that you can still get the coupons? I'm thinking of going in to grab a few more for friends. They should have put back the koozies I returned yesterday by now...

Follow up: I went to another one nearby to the first one I posted about this morning. Picked up 5 reservation cards (Watch Dogs 360/PS4/PS3, Wolfenstein 360, and Ryse) all separate transactions, and got TWO 30% coupons.

So it looks to be between 2 to 4 transactions it generates.

Totally worth the effort to drive to another Target.

Did anyone try to get 3 PS4 games with the B2G1 and use the 30% coupon?  I went to two targets in my area (southern cali), the first rang up Killzone, Knack and CoD Ghosts and the coupon wouldnt resister the 30%. The other Target  said the coupon wont stack ( but he sounded unsure of himself).

Anyone have any luck?

Did anyone try to get 3 PS4 games with the B2G1 and use the 30% coupon? I went to two targets in my area, the first rang up Killzone, Knack and CoD Ghosts and the coupon wouldnt resister the 30%. The other Target said the coupon wont stack ( but he sounded unsure of himself).

Anyone have any luck?
Yeah they wouldn't allow me to do it either. Anyone successful?

Did anyone try to get 3 PS4 games with the B2G1 and use the 30% coupon? I went to two targets in my area (southern cali), the first rang up Killzone, Knack and CoD Ghosts and the coupon wouldnt resister the 30%. The other Target said the coupon wont stack ( but he sounded unsure of himself).

Anyone have any luck?
Yeah I did this earlier today. Got Ghosts, Killzone, and NBA2k14. B2G1 worked fine, but then needed an override for the 30% off. They did it right away, since the coupon has no exclusions on it.

Got the coupon today, Bought 5 cards at one register, didnt do it. Luckily the reps at the return table were nice. Gave it another shot at another register, and lucky! Printed after one card. Looking forward to using it on tuesday when (hopefully) they get Battlefield 4 and Need for Speed shift. They already had Killzone on display though so I might have to go to another store.

I'm a bit confused on how this all works so can someone explain?

I simply get 4 $1 Reservation card for any games.

Go to a cash register and do I buy all 4 at that same cash register? Or do I need to buy 1 card at a register and then go to another cash register and buy another? 

After I buy all 4 and get the coupon, I go to the return center and return all 4 cards correct? 

Go to a cash register and do I buy all 4 at that same cash register? Or do I need to buy 1 card at separate registers?

After I buy all 4 and get the coupon, I go to the return center and return all 4 card correct?
Same register, 4 cards, separate transactions. And return them right after.

Go to a cash register and do I buy all 4 at that same cash register? Or do I need to buy 1 card at a register and then go to another cash register and buy another?

After I buy all 4 and get the coupon, I go to the return center and return all 4 cards correct?
4 separate transactions may or may not print out the coupon. it's unsure of how many gaming items it takes to set off the coupon.

This morning I bought 6 cozies and the first printed out the coupon and the 6th printed out a coupon. I had to do 6 separate transactions to get them.
I tried 3 preorder cards earlier this week and got nothing, but I was able to return the preorder cards with no problems at all.

bread's done
Back