30% Off Used Games @ Gohastings.com

just made an order for bulletstorm and need for speed hot pursuit. after s&h it came out to $48.18. at GS NFS-HP is 47.99 alone:D:applause:

nfs hot pursuit is awesome. iv been playing it so much the last few weeks. i just wish the psn was up cuz most of the features other than just racing are all psn only like photos, wall, online, autolog recommends, speedwalls, etc. oh wells....

[quote name='mervlouch']just made an order for bulletstorm and need for speed hot pursuit. after s&h it came out to $48.18. at GS NFS-HP is 47.99 alone:D:applause:[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I don't shop there unless I can get in on a good trade in offer like the last one for L.A. Noire, lol.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']not sure if I should get Socom 4, Quantum of Solace, and BFBC 2 for 57 shipped. I know that socom has an online code.[/QUOTE]

just buy if its used resell.

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']ordered Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare :360: used for $13.15 shipped.
been waiting for a good price on Amazon Warehouse Deals and I think that's about as good as I'm going to see for awhile if I want the actual compilation disc.
That's exactly what I ordered. I have most everything else that's a good deal from previous sales, and the newer stuff is too expensive for my tastes.

Just made an order for $54.47 total for

Fallout 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Medal of Honor
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Mirror's Edge

Thanks OP!

Picked up every lego game available for ps3. Thanks OP. Games $10+ seem to be the best for buys like this, and lego is right at $10. Gonna be a fun summer break :).

[quote name='pasolini'][quote name='ssj3pikachu']ordered Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare :360: used for $13.15 shipped.
been waiting for a good price on Amazon Warehouse Deals and I think that's about as good as I'm going to see for awhile if I want the actual compilation disc.
That's exactly what I ordered. I have most everything else that's a good deal from previous sales, and the newer stuff is too expensive for my tastes.

Let us both enjoy zombie bears and apocalyptic horses.

I was pleasantly surprised to see it come out to $13.15. Last sale they either didn't have it in stock or it was more expensive. I forget which.

[quote name='VaultDweller']hey is prototype worth $14?[/QUOTE]

I think so.

I played and beat it, there are def some flaws but overall a fun game. I would say its worth no more than $25. I would def pick it up for $14

Was hoping to pick up LBP2 or Sly collection but both have been OOS :(

Only thing about these deals, is that you have to be quick to the trigger when you see a game you like at the price that you like, especially the more popular ones. On another note, my games shipped.

Only game I found that I wanted and was in stock was Star Ocean International PS3. But it was a good deal, $20 after shipping, cheaper then anywhere else.

Hopefully it comes with everything.

Wanted to pick up Yakuza 3 and Nier, and a couple of PS2 games I never played but wanted to get around to, all OOS :(

[quote name='Donutkid2222']their are two used prices for some games, how is the quality if you buy used from hastings?[/QUOTE]

Minus some sticker residue here and there...awesome

[quote name='Donutkid2222']their are two used prices for some games, how is the quality if you buy used from hastings?[/QUOTE]

I've gotten quite a few used games from gohastings and no problems. Not many scratches, but some normal playtime wear and tear. Just look out fro Previously viewed stuff. That stuff is in horrible shape. Every single time I've bought something from the previously viewed, I had to send it back. Every single time.

[quote name='VaultDweller']hey is prototype worth $14?[/QUOTE]

I bought it for $12 from GameFly at one point, played about halfway or 3/4ths through and got sick of it.

I'm usually good about finishing games, even if I don't end up liking them very much, but I couldn't finish that game worth a damn.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']COD Black Ops prestige ships for $60 after code.
also Final Fantasy is $9 after code and trades in to bestbuy for $20[/QUOTE]
I was going to do that and trade in two copies so I could get another PS3 controller for $40. I'm only concerned about the condition of the games....

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I was going to do that and trade in two copies so I could get another PS3 controller for $40. I'm only concerned about the condition of the games....[/QUOTE]

ive bought from the before and they came in great condition.
if you do encounter a problem, best buy accepts disk only games for trades.

I got bit by the GoHastings cancellation bug earlier today. Both games that I ordered had been cancelled.

It's funny that while checking on the stock of both titles, one game is actually listed as being in stock still. I'm hoping an e-mail can fix this, but reading in the past regarding their cancellation policy, I'm not holding my breath.

FINALLY found a copy of Mario Kart DS for a decent price. The website was extremely slow but my order eventually went through, using the Zelda 20% off code. It came to $12.44 after code, plus $2.28 shipping, for $14.72 total. It now shows as out of stock, so hopefully that order went through while it was actually in stock. Last time a copy showed up on amazon for around $12 AND Prime Shipping it got taken out of my cart before checkout, so hopefully I don't lose out again :whistle2:(

Sweet just checked to see what else they had added and...

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box for $10.90+tax = 14.30

picanompicture012011051.jpg

Got my games today. Both are in basically brand new condition. I'm very pleased with gohastings, might just have to stop going to gamestop lol

My copy of Dead to Rights:Retribution came in today (that was fast) and it was in perfect condition. Artwork and manual were pristine and no scratches on the disk. Very happy for $7.

[quote name='b1rdman']might just have to stop going to gamestop lol[/QUOTE]

What took you so long? :p

D2R:Retribution is a fun game btw. I liked the old one and had a fun weekend with the "retelling" they did.

Really pleased w/ the shipping.

Got the games today. My copy of ME1 has a giant sticker on it saying,
"Microsoft Company Store Purchase...Not to be sold"

Kinda paranoid if the disc is defective or can cause my console to get RRoD.

[quote name='ProblEmZ']Picked up
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure for $5.98
Valkyria Chronicles for $10.60

and finally a member of the site heh gg OP[/QUOTE]

Received these games today(and The Venture Bros Season 1 DVD complete )

Both Complete Cases, Booklets, and the VC had very little gunk on the disc. The DS game had no saves even. Peripherals in excellent Condition.

And so far having a blast with Valkyria Chronicles.

[quote name='CaoPi']difference between previously viewed and used?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='akuma77']Used = Girl with one Ex BF

Previously viewed = prostitute who gets busy[/QUOTE]

Best analogy in this thread heheh

used are trade ins, previously viewed are rentals i believe. used work for b2g1 and other deals, i dont think previously viewed qualify for some of the codes.

Previously viewed are the games that they rent out to customers. I don't believe discounts can be applied to these.

Used are games that are traded in to GoHastings.

[quote name='shivan128']Previously viewed are the games that they rent out to customers. I don't believe discounts can be applied to these.

Used are games that are traded in to GoHastings.[/QUOTE]

added used metroid other to my cart applied SOCIALMANIA, got promotion code isn't valid message! Is this code deaD?

all I see at the front page is ZELDA promo code for 20% off used games and accesories

[quote name='CaoPi']added used metroid other to my cart applied SOCIALMANIA, got promotion code isn't valid message! Is this code deaD?

all I see at the front page is ZELDA promo code for 20% off used games and accesories[/QUOTE]

ended saturday

Just to follow-up - Got my $27 Marvel VS Capcom 3 (PS3) yesterday, "used" but completely perfect, probably not even played. Got it quick, too. So a belated "thanks" to OP.

bread's done
Back