300: The Complete Experience Blu-Ray $12.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='62t']how is this version better than the previous release?[/QUOTE]

When the original BD came out, the BD java technology was not yet up to par with HD DVD. So there was a picture in picture feature that was on the HD DVD version and not the BD. This one now has that feature since BD can do it now and a think a book style case too.

Also, this one has LOADS of new content. The 2nd additional disc says it all.

THANKS OP! Been waiting for this one. Now if only Coraline dropped...

Looks like Amazon Priced matched this from Best-Buys BF blu ray sale. :applause:

[quote name='soccermonkey']how is this different from the best buy exclusive?[/QUOTE]

The best buy version has the following:

"The Best Buy Exclusive includes a limited Frank Miller comic book included in the packaging for an extra incentive."

Amazon priced matched every single movie i was about toy buy from Bestbuy last night coming to about $70. With no Tax + free ship from Amazon, i bought the same movies for $53.

I fuck LOVE AMAZON!:bouncy:

Thank you OP. I ordered that, Quantum of Solace [BD] $9.99 , and the Blackest Night hardcover pre-order in my gold box for free shipping. Great deals all around.

Damn OP, I just dropped $185 on BD at amazon before I saw this. In for one, now at ~$200 spent on BDs today!

[quote name='vx2']Also, this one has LOADS of new content. The 2nd additional disc says it all.

THANKS OP! Been waiting for this one. Now if only Coraline dropped...[/QUOTE]

I think you must've missed the drop on Coraline yesterday. It was $11.99 for some hours. Not quite Walmart's $11.50 but Walmart charges tax anyway.

Spend over $200+ on BLU Ray movies. Still have few more titles to pick up BUT i'll do that tomorrow & hope all of them goes away, :) lol

[quote name='Jodou']Damn you OP, now I own this on DVD, HD-DVD, and BD.[/QUOTE]

lol nice one!

I'll bite this one, thanks op!

[quote name='Viol8tor']
Amazon priced matched every single movie i was about toy buy from Bestbuy
[/QUOTE]

I wish they would have PM'd Aliens vs Monsters. Oh well, they might still PM it before tomorrow is over.

[quote name='sunnysky']I wish they would have PM'd Aliens vs Monsters. Oh well, they might still PM it before tomorrow is over.[/QUOTE]

They did during a midnight lightning deal; that's how I got mine.

I still want Coraline, Amazon reverted their price match after it ran OOS at walmart :( And $5.50 Fast & Furious, hopefully they go back in stock.

[quote name='minimafiaaj']the estimated delivery on this is 3-5 weeks lol[/QUOTE]
Wow, lucky I got mine in early then as it comes Wednesday.

I wouldn't worry about the 3-5 week shipping estimate. I ordered Sweeney Todd on Thursday night, after it lowered to $9.99, and 3-5 weeks was the shipping estimate. I received an e-mail the following afternoon that it would ship by 12/2, that's just a bit less than the original estimate.

Mine shipped on Saturday. Funny, I have 2 copies of 300 on HD DVD and now will have 2 copies of it on blu-ray. Kind of wished I didn't bother doing the red2blu for this earlier this year.

bread's done
Back