33% off used at Wherehouse.com NEW CODE

FSI102FR works for 33% off all used games dvds and cds.

FYE gift cards work for sure. So I'd assume Coconuts gift cards would work as well.

Before someone shows me the thread in the DVD forums and screams repost, I'm putting it here because I think this ABSOLUTELY deserves its own thread. The code was originally posted in the DVD Deals forum half way down the first page of the thread that said the old code is over. Nobody is going to see it there! Mods if you don't want it here, delete it.

All the used stuff I purchased from these guys was in 90% or better condition. I'm ANAL about my stuff, and there's only one thing I'm not happy with out of the 25ish DVD TV Seasons I ordered. Shipping is reasonable.

http://www.wherehouse.com

My first couple of orders with Wherehouse shipped at lightning speed, but my more recent purchases seem to be taking forever. Does this seem to be the case with anyone else? Their shipping rates seem to be fluctuating though (in our favor) so perhaps they have switched to a slower (but cheaper!) provider??

My last one was shipped Media Mail. Kinda pissed me off but can't really complain about anything since the prices are beyond cheap.

woohoo, i tried one of my fye gift cards and it recognized it! i haven't bought anything yet though. wonder why it didn't recognize it in the last sale...i probl'y just screwed up.

Yeah, they only accept the best in trade ins. I remember my Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Collection (for $20 used :) ) even came with the mini preview comic book. I was surprised to say the least.

[quote name='BustaUppa']My first couple of orders with Wherehouse shipped at lightning speed, but my more recent purchases seem to be taking forever. Does this seem to be the case with anyone else? Their shipping rates seem to be fluctuating though (in our favor) so perhaps they have switched to a slower (but cheaper!) provider??[/QUOTE]

I put in an order on Oct. 8. They finally shipped it on Oct. 12, and it still has not arrived. Very disappointed.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Yeah, they only accept the best in trade ins. I remember my Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Collection (for $20 used :) ) even came with the mini preview comic book. I was surprised to say the least.[/QUOTE]

Cool :D I ordered Freedom Fighters and The Impossibles: Return.

[quote name='omegaweapon7']i love wherehouse, although the last code was far better, this one is good too.[/QUOTE]

Huh? What last code? Are you referring to when it was usable on new and used, and before it was just used?

I have an ordered that was shipped on 10/15 and one on 10/18 neither are here yet. Customer service said that media mail can take as long as 20 days. Now wouldn't that be nice.

so there is no code for new stuff? I really wanted to preorder sin city, but I guess i'll just hold off for another deal.

1. does this work @ spun.com does spun.com? also, there's no more promotion code box when i go to checkout at spun.com. what's up with that?

XBOX Music Mixer is back in stock for anyone interested... only $0.99. I'm assuming it doesn't come with the microphone but it's still a steal. I've been looking forward to this one because I hate having to type out the titles every time I rip one of my older CDs.

Oh and keep in mind you are better off just ordering this by itself and using the free shipping code (WHCFSC2). The 33% code would only take off 33 cents.

[quote name='myjester2112']I have an ordered that was shipped on 10/15 and one on 10/18 neither are here yet. Customer service said that media mail can take as long as 20 days. Now wouldn't that be nice.[/QUOTE]

I had an order that shipped on 10/14 and just arrived yesterday 10/26 via media mail. Took a long time, but for that kind of price, less than $10 per dvd, I'm not complaining.

Shipping has sucked ass on my latest orders too. I ordered 3 different times October 13,14, and 15th and just got packages today. This is after I felt forced to e-mail them yesterday. They really shit on the shipping now. No more Fed Ex which is how I got my first two orders. Well if I order anything from them again I now to expect a long ass wait.....Hell I fuckING forgot what I ordered.....

I can't believe you people are complaining about shipping time. 33% off used prices is a killer deal, and for that I can wait 2 friggin' weeks. It's not like we all don't have at least 2 huge piles of games/dvds to get through.

I think the whole thing would be resolved if they just gave you an option to ship FedEx for their standard rates or Media Mail for their newer discounted rates. I personally love that they changed shipping over to Media Mail w/lower rates, but I also live in the middle of country pretty much so I get media mail a calendar week after it ships, give or take a day.

[quote name='cruzincontrol']I just tried the code a few times and it doesn't work....Anybody else try? I think it is DEAD...[/QUOTE]
I just tried it too, no go, I guess I shouldve put my order in an hour ago while it still work.. darn I guess I missed out on mario party 4 for 9.50

What's this talk of a cheaper shipping price? I placed an order on 10/20 for 16 items and shipping was $17.95 -- but on an order placed 10/10 for 5 items shipping was $3.90. Both were shipped media mail, but the larger order was paid for with credit. So did they screw me because I used credit?

I'm pretty sure this has mentioned before but on a receipt on got from the B&M location had the code SHIP12TP for free shipping on the website. Expires 12/31/05

[quote name='Metal Boss']I miss this code[/QUOTE]

Yea, me too, they FINALLY got South Park Season 5 in used (at 29.99) and the new code dosen't work anymore.

bread's done
Back