34.99 EB used Shadow of the Colossus now Avaliable

icebeast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
www.ebgames.com now has used Shadow of the Colossus for sale: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/257137.asp

Although this isn't a really earth shattering deal, it was important to me since after you use the CAG15/PPLAY15 code(15% off), Edge Card (10%), and SAVER (free 5-10 day shipping) it ends up being a really good price compared to anywhere else. GameStop has had SotC for 34.99 used for a week or so now but it wasn't until today that EB finally started selling used copies. Here's hoping it doesn't come with a trillion stickers pasted all over the damn case , LOL I hate removing those.

For me the final cost of the game was: $28.42 including tax.

Hopefully some other people were waiting for EB to list this as well.

PeaceOut->
icebeast

Reality's Fringe said:
Must...hold out until 19.99. I can do it, I know I can!

Yah I was thinking of waiting for 19.99 but this game just looks so cool, I couldn't reisist. Heck I almost sprung for it brand new at $40, but told myself to wait for the price to go down some. I guess you guys have more patience than me.

PeaceOut->
icebeast

Yea, I must agree, definitely worth a little extra cash. One of the most artistic and creative games I've seen in some time.

Reality's Fringe said:
Must...hold out until 19.99. I can do it, I know I can!

Same here... plus i'm in college so I gotta have my limits in both $ and time! Must hold out on god of war too

it's been that price since it was released, and codes have been around long before that. plus, paying a couple three dollars more you could've had it for $30 and tax AC at BB with the $10 off coupon. i'm also waiting for a price drop, and have been waiting for one far too long on God of War.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']it's been that price since it was released, and codes have been around long before that. plus, paying a couple three dollars more you could've had it for $30 and tax AC at BB with the $10 off coupon. i'm also waiting for a price drop, and have been waiting for one far too long on God of War.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know this, but it hasn't been avaliable from EBgames until today (trust me I've been checking). And with tax on a $30 game it would have been approximitly $6 more than what I paid for the game, which seems like a fairly good deal considering that others are waiting for an approximitly $6 price drop when the game goes down to $19.99 if you add tax on top of that. And come on did you not read what I posted, I said this wasn't an earth shattering deal...and by that I meant that this is basically just to let people know that EB games is now selling used copies of SoTC that with coupons is cheaper than anywhere else you could buy it.

Also another comment: www.outpost.com has new copies of SoTC for $29.99 but after tax and shipping you are basically going to be paying close to $40. However that might mean Fry's Electronics could be selling the game for $29.99 though when I called them last week the one near me didn't have any in stock and I didn't ask what the price was. So people looking for a new copy might try that.

Link: http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4519037?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

PeaceOut->
icebeast

bread's done
Back