360 CAG clan? pdz, COD, madden etc.

Mr.Answer

CAGiversary!
With the purchase of the xbox 360 I went and committed to the xbox live, one thing is clear I am terrible at first person shooters ( PDZ online arg!) My brother said that his past experience with xbox live was bad except when he joined the Cag clan which made it great. Is there a 360 CAG clan planned?

I think we need a word of support to start a CAG clan or have Cheapy start it though. CAG is his baby/trademark and I wouldn't feel right in starting a CAG clan without CheapyD.

count me in, i will have Call of Duty 2 and PGR3 for x-mas, if you add me or whatever, just send a message like CAG or something, later guys

How much did everybody pay for their Xbox 360?

How much did everybody pay on average per title for their Xbox 360 games?

Except for those magnificent bastards who won/cracked the Mountain Dew contest or traded in preorders for full instore credit they purchased with incredible cheap trades, I think Xbox 360 owners and CAGs are two mutually exclusive groups.

Perhaps Cheapy D can declare an amnesty for those CAGs who gave into 360 fever.

(Ready for my CYA, kids?)

Cheapy D and Wombat are immune to the criticism because they have to review games for CAGcasts.

Id be interested for PDZ and PGR3, but then again I dont have my 360 yet im hoping ill get it on the 18th but thats prolly not certain.

[quote name='rywateska']What are the clan setups for the new 360 games like? Anything comparable to what Halo 2 offered?[/QUOTE]

That's what I want to know.

I'd love to play Perfect Dark or Call of Duty or Project Gotham 3 with you guys. I can pretty much recognize some of your gamertags, but just in case, gimme some idea that you're on CAG.

I'm in! Feel free to invite and just mention CAG -

Currently playing PDZ, COD2, PGR3 and any other three letter games you can think of...

I'm all for it, everyone in the Halo 2 clan knows how much better it is to play with people that you can associate with. Playing with random people usually wields horrible results like the absurd amount of pre-teens who scream into the damned microphone.

Only thing is, this is not so much a clan as it is a glorified friends list. AFAIK, none of the games so far support any sort of clan structure/rankings system. Nonetheless, I have COD2, PGR3, and PD0 so hit me with the invites.

Me, Scorch, Cheapy, zew, UGamer, and JakeT all played last night and it made Perfect Dark even more fun. We definitely need to get a 16 player CAG match going soon.

I'll be on for some PDZ starting at 10-11 central time tonight. I'll probably host a room like I did last night for all the CAGs so let's get some invites and friend requests out and I'll see you guys there.

on the topic of clans and such...are there any plans for MMORPGs for the 360?

and do the live acrade games (gauntlet as someone mentioned above, smash tv, etc) allow online co-op?

[quote name='specialk']and do the live acrade games (gauntlet as someone mentioned above, smash tv, etc) allow online co-op?[/QUOTE]

Yes they do, 2 players for SmashTV, 4 for Gauntlet.

schweet...and these games are how much? i know they use points but don't the points equate dollars?

also what other games do they have available? and are the releasing more and more in the future?

seriously this got me excited over the 360 as if i needed more reasons

[quote name='specialk']on the topic of clans and such...are there any plans for MMORPGs for the 360?[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy XI

SmashTV is 400 points
Gauntlet is 400 points
1000 points go for $12.50
..and (I just woke up so the math may be wrong) I'm pretty sure that translates into 5 bucks a game.

Ok I got invites out to pimpin, UGamer, Mr. Answer, and Ultimate Matt. I'm going to be hosting a room tonight at around 10 or 11 central so let's get a big game going. Anyone else who wants to be there, make sure you PM me or send a request my way or something so you can get on board.

wow, I'd love to join!! hit me up wiith a friend invite, I can try out my new headset! also I have just PDZ for now :(

I'm willing to try anything online. Right now I just have PDZ and can borrow PGR. I've mostly been messing around with the arcade stuff so far. Mmm....Smash TV....

Ok, I finally got a 360. I have PDZ, I am willing to do whatever. Send out friend invites if you want, make sure you say you are from CAG though.

Im definetly up for a game of PDZ, or COD2. Still pissed about the general absence of a lobby for COD2, however.

bread's done
Back