360 CAG clan? pdz, COD, madden etc.

I dunno if I've posted in this thread or not, heh. If not, my gamertag is faintdeftone (all lowercase) and I have CoD2, DoA4, PDZ, and PGR3. If anybody adds me to their list, please send me a message telling me you're from CAG please, since I'm not too familiar with a lot of people here. Thanks.

Guys just add me: Jagr69. Played with Scorch last night and he whopped my ass. Granted I was tired as hell he still beat my ass. I hope other CAGS can get on to whip some ass. I plan on dumping PD0 so scratch that off my games list. Other games we can play: PGR3, Quake IV and Call of Duty 2. I also got NHL2k6 but I doubt anyone on CAG has that for 360.

I'm looking for somebody to play co-op with me in Robotron, since nobody plays it online at all. I need to attempt those co-op achievements. I'm not the best at the game though, but if anybody wouldn't mind playing with me, add me.

I wanna play a CAG match in something. Help me get four stars, though it doesn't really matter, but it looks better on my screen.

I'm up for some PD0 or DOA4, and I'm always on very late. I'm talking 2-6 am, so any other night owls/early birds please feel free to invite, and mention CAG. Hope to see some of you on there!

hmm well speaking of clans, since GR:AW is coming out very soon, I for one volunteer to be the squad leader of the CAG clan. I'll be getting it the first day it's out so I can set it up as soon as I get it. If there's any interest then I can make this idea a seperate thread and go from there.

I went ahead and made the GR:AW thread, no need to talk about it in here anymore. Oh, and for Call of Duty 2, there's rumors going around that there will be this big tournament between clans on that game. The prize is supposed to be like 100 dollar gift cards for each clan member who fights in the big game. Anyone else heard about this besides me?

bread's done
Back