360 controller that works with PC's?

rebenns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The review of Stubbs the Zombie on Gamespot mentions a controller for the 360 that can be plugged into and used on the PC. Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?

I thought that it was the wired Xbox controller. I would guess that because the cord plugs into the Xbox 360 controller through a USB port.

I've tried this myself, but I was interested in it

Actually soon, you will be able to plug in a USB device and use the wireless360 controller for your PC gaming as well as the wired one. I have used a wired 360 controller on my PC. In fact I bought the wired one just for my PC before I owned a 360. If you like the controller, you will like it for PC games.

I saw one at Circuit City yesterday. The packaging is a little different. It had some red on it if I remember correctly.

[quote name='dcswirl']I saw one at Circuit City yesterday. The packaging is a little different. It had some red on it if I remember correctly.[/quote]
I think the controller with the red packaging just includes a CD with drivers. You can download the drivers from Microsoft's site if you don't get a red box controller.

[quote name='Kendal']Actually soon, you will be able to plug in a USB device and use the wireless360 controller for your PC gaming as well as the wired one. I have used a wired 360 controller on my PC. In fact I bought the wired one just for my PC before I owned a 360. If you like the controller, you will like it for PC games.[/quote]
Do you have more info on that? I want to use my 360 controller on my PC, but I don't want to get a wired controller.

[quote name='Kendal']Actually soon, you will be able to plug in a USB device and use the wireless360 controller for your PC gaming as well as the wired one. I have used a wired 360 controller on my PC. In fact I bought the wired one just for my PC before I owned a 360. If you like the controller, you will like it for PC games.[/QUOTE]

What?! Dammit... the only reason I bought a extra wired controller was to use it with my PC along w/ the 360!:whistle2:x

[quote name='Vinny']What?! Dammit... the only reason I bought a extra wired controller was to use it with my PC along w/ the 360!:whistle2:x[/QUOTE]
802337b.jpg

Can't you just use the play and charge kit to use a wireless controller on the PC? Seems like it would be a lot cheaper.

they Sell the Microsoft 360 controller with a different Red packaging for the PC, basically it's a wired 360 controller for 49.99....or you could just spend 10 bucks less and use an 360 packaged one.. But yeah it works.

bread's done
Back