Enchanted Arms
M3 Simply for DS Lite w/ 1 GB Micro SD
Paypal

Want:
The Darkness
Paypal / Marketplace Points

Hey what's up all.

I have a brand new, sealed Forza 2.

$52 + shipping of your choice via USPS (.5 pounds) from 06082 (connecticut).

100% Ebay feedback and PayPal verified. Will post pictures tomrrow.

Accept PayPal.

Have:
Samurai Warriors 2: Empires
Lego Star Wars 2: Original Trilogy
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (dvd only)
Harmony 360 Universal Remote

Want:
Live Points
UEFA 2006-2007
The Darkness

[quote name='jumbo11']Hey what's up all.

I have a brand new, sealed Forza 2.

$52 + shipping of your choice via USPS (.5 pounds) from 06082 (connecticut).

100% Ebay feedback and PayPal verified. Will post pictures tomrrow.

Accept PayPal.[/quote]

This is a trading thread. Wait until you've been a member long enough to make your own sale thread.

Updated below...

[quote name='VipFREAK']Have:

Microsoft xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver (unused)
Import Tuner Challenge
Chromehounds
Amored Core 4
Arcade Vol. 1
GRAW 2
NHL 2K7

Want:

DiRT
xbox live points
paypal[/quote]

HAVE HAD TOO MANY RESPONSES TO BELOW...ALREADY MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED THAN GAMES IN STOCK. NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE (Unless, of course, it's specifically for a REALLY good deal on some of my WANTS).

My local BJs has several copies of Forza 2 marked down to $22. If anybody has anything really good (360 or PSP) worth trading, I could go pick up one or two...

WANT:
Lost Planet
Dead Rising
Killzone (PSP)
...other 360 & PSP games...CML

Well, I'm getting an XBox 360 Elite this sunday, completing my Axis of Evil (Wii, PS2, 360). That being said, I'd like to get the following games from fellow CAGs on the cheap, or in trade for some of my other games:

Wanted
(360) Burnout: Revenge
(360) Gears of War
(360) Dead or Alive 4
(360) Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
(360) Call of Duty 2 (Thanks refusedchaos)
(360) Call of Duty 3
(360) Dead Rising

~HotShotX

I have...

NCAA Football '07
NBA 2k6 (missing manual)
Bomberman Act Zero
Live Arcade Unplugged
MotoGP '06

Really want to get rid of these will trade for nearly anything.

[quote name='chrisnsally']My local BJs has several copies of Forza 2 marked down to $22. If anybody has anything really good (360 or PSP) worth trading, I could go pick up one or two...[/quote]

Hey I would definitely be interested in a copy of Forza 2, the only games I have to trade for 360 wise are Saint's Row, Gears of War and NFS carbon, however, I am going to see if I can find a new copy of Killzone PSP for you.

HAVE
Call Of Duty 2
Kameo (non-PC)
Fight Night: Round 3 (non-PC)
Lego Star Wars II
NHL 2K6
Blitz: The League
Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (XB)

WANT
Surprise me. Interested in both newer and older games, as well as fun DS games (namely, Mario 64 DS).

UPDATE

Have:
Gears Of War-FT for good offer
2 Kameo's
The Outfit
Madden 07/06-FT
Call of Duty 2-FT
Need for Speed Most Wanted-FT
NBA 2k7-FT Good Offer

Wanted:

MLB 2k7
OBLIVION

I WILL TRADE NFSMW AND KAMEO FOR MLB2K7.... I MIGHT TRADE ANOTHER COMBO 2!!! HIT ME UP AND LET ME KNOW!

have:
QUAKE 4 w/ bonus disk

want:
fight night round 3
prey
perfect dark 0
any other comperable older 360 game

pm me with your trade and address and i'll send Q4 out first

i have :

1)Gears of War (NEW but opened by store during exchange process @ best buy w/ receipt from Saturday 7/7/07)

2)Gears of War (used but MINT,and only 2weeks old 6/29/07)

want:

1)$50 paypal for the new copy

2)GRAW 2 trade for my used gears copy

[quote name='boostin4drcivic']i have :

1)Gears of War (NEW but opened by store during exchange process @ best buy w/ receipt from Saturday 7/7/07)

want:

2)GRAW 2 trade for my used gears copy[/quote]

lol...Wow newbie, maybe you should look into ebay prices of an actually sealed copy Gears of War, I don't think you could possibly screw someone over any more than that.

[quote name='mvp828']lol...Wow newbie, maybe you should look into ebay prices of an actually sealed copy Gears of War, I don't think you could possibly screw someone over any more than that.[/quote]

oh wow, im a freakin NEWB. you're so "OG" since you traded more games on here. i better bow down. really i dont care what ebay has. i know i walked right into best buy and exchanged my broken copy of gears and grabbed a brand new $59.99 copy off the shelf and im putting it up for sale for $50 shipped ($50 minus 3% paypal fee minus shipping cost of roughly $6 in the US). i basically only make $40 on the deal for a brand new 3 day old game. Hmmm....paying $50 for it to come to my door with a receipt while i sit on my arse VS. getting in the car wasting gas and paying them $59.99 + tax= $63.88 in my city. And of course as you and i both know, gears is one of the games that really never goes on sale at any chain stores (best buy,circuit city,walmart,target,etc etc) i dont see how thats ripping someone off. im not gonna sit up here and stare at my receipt which says $63.88 then come on here and give it away for $30. if thats the case i may as well go trade it in, hence rendering this site pointless. and in case you also didnt know, gamestop and every where else sells their USED 360 games for $55 + tax and shipping if youre ordering. Hmmm....damn, i guess my new game beat that price too....i really am hitting people over the head and raping their pockets.

besides i really dont wanna sell it, id rather just trade my used copy for someones used copy of graw 2 straight up.

[quote name='boostin4drcivic']oh wow, im a freakin NEWB. you're so "OG" since you traded more games on here. i better bow down. really i dont care what ebay has. i know i walked right into best buy and exchanged my broken copy of gears and grabbed a brand new $59.99 copy off the shelf and im putting it up for sale for $50 shipped ($50 minus 3% paypal fee minus shipping cost of roughly $6 in the US). i basically only make $40 on the deal for a brand new 3 day old game. i dont see how thats ripping someone off. a brand new game shipped to your door w/ receipt for $10 less than it would cost you to waste gas driving to the store and getting it and paying taxes on it.

besides i really dont wanna sell it, id rather just trade my used copy for someones used copy of graw 2 straight up.[/quote]

If it's not sealed, it's not 'brand new,' regardless if it was just recently opened but never played. That's how 90% of the users on here will see it.

If I wanted Gears for $50, I'd go to Gamestop and get it for $50 after Edge card. You've made 3 posts since you joined yesterday, all pertaining to these games. Nobody is going to pay first/ship their game at the same time.

Your best chance is via trade, but most likely you are going to have to ship your game first, given your user status.

[quote name='boostin4drcivic']i have :

want:

2)GRAW 2 trade for my used gears copy[/QUOTE]

You won't get more than $35 for Gears from anyone here. It's an 8 month old game dude.

Hmmm... I rest my case, let the other CAGs speak. As for my trade record, maybe it is because I don't feel a need to reallly trade anything seeing as I usually just give them off to my brother in trades.

Have
Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter

Want
Dead or Alive 4
FIFA 2007
Forza: Motorsport 2
NBA 2K7
NHL 2K7
+ Any others. I'm looking to get rid of GRAW

Have:

GRAW
Tiger Woods 2006
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Call of Duty 2
Tony Hawk aw
MLB 2k7
Table Tennis
Project Gotham Racing 3
Top Spin 2
Fusion Frenzy
Full Auto
NHL 2k7

Want:
Rainbow 6: Vegas
Forza 2
HD DVDs
any other offers for the Wii or 360

let me know what you got.

boostin i think youll have better luck putting your new gow on ebay at buy it now 49.99. throw in free shipping which should only be around 2.50

Have:
PDZ
Forza 2
Viva Pinata
Fight Night
BF2:MC
Crackdown
The Outfit
XBl Arcade Unplugged

Want:
Wii Games!!!!!

PM since I really dont check this thread to often.

[quote name='monkeydeew']boostin i think youll have better luck putting your new gow on ebay at buy it now 49.99. throw in free shipping which should only be around 2.50[/quote]

thanks...good idea. also thanks for not being a jerk. some people could learn a thing or two from you.

Have:

The Darkness Opened for 1 day. MINT
The BIGS Sealed.

WANT;

Paypal
DiRT
Other 360 games.

I will do a straight up My The Darkness for DiRT. Pm me if interested.

Plz pm me!!!!!

Have:
NFS Most Wanted
(Platinum Hits Edition)
Nba 2k7
***My games are in PERFECT condition and includes everything.***

Want:
Viva Pinata
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Other Games

PM me!

[quote name='boostin4drcivic']oh wow, im a freakin NEWB. you're so "OG" since you traded more games on here. i better bow down. really i dont care what ebay has. i know i walked right into best buy and exchanged my broken copy of gears and grabbed a brand new $59.99 copy off the shelf and im putting it up for sale for $50 shipped ($50 minus 3% paypal fee minus shipping cost of roughly $6 in the US). i basically only make $40 on the deal for a brand new 3 day old game. Hmmm....paying $50 for it to come to my door with a receipt while i sit on my arse VS. getting in the car wasting gas and paying them $59.99 + tax= $63.88 in my city. And of course as you and i both know, gears is one of the games that really never goes on sale at any chain stores (best buy,circuit city,walmart,target,etc etc) i dont see how thats ripping someone off. im not gonna sit up here and stare at my receipt which says $63.88 then come on here and give it away for $30. if thats the case i may as well go trade it in, hence rendering this site pointless. and in case you also didnt know, gamestop and every where else sells their USED 360 games for $55 + tax and shipping if youre ordering. Hmmm....damn, i guess my new game beat that price too....i really am hitting people over the head and raping their pockets.

besides i really dont wanna sell it, id rather just trade my used copy for someones used copy of graw 2 straight up.[/quote]

Haha. the reason its 55 bucks at gamestop is because gamestop rips off people everywhere. So basically your just 5 bucks short of ripping us off as much as gamestop does. So Congrats!:applause:

Would you guys shut up about Gears.

Have-

C&C 3
Fight Night Round 3
Crackdown
Table Tennis
Star Trek Legacy
LOTR: BFME 2

Want-

Forza 2
Overlord
Darkness