360 Owners Poll - Did your 360 die or is it still working fine?

i tried to play perfect dark zero the other night with 15 (or whatever the max is) bots by myself, and all of the sudden it said "error reading disc" and restarted the 360. has anyone else had/heard of such a problem?

well i got mine on the 8th and today is the 13th, so far it has frozed twice, but i am not sure if that deems it faulty, i have a year to return it, so hopefully it can last until they are on shelves permenataly at toys r us so there is no down time... :)

Mine works fine since launch. A couple lock ups while playing Oblivion, and one while playing GRAW.

Oh, and my disk tray tends to jam when I push the button to eject it back in :/ but I will ride that out till oct-november and use my GS warranty.

Does MS let you know when they send out your replacement/repaired system? And about how long does that usually take from the time your broken system gets back to their repair center?

Well today mine 360 went. It did not die but I had lines going down the screen in a couple diffrent games (Tomb Raider and PGR 3). It was weird though it PGR is was only in the backgrounds. I got the cables replaced first but that didnt work. So i got a whole new system. The EB only had Cores so they just swapped the system for me. I noticed the CD Tray is white on the Core and not silver. Are there any other diffrences in the systems? Or are all th enew 360s coming with the all white tray?

[quote name='Madskills1182']Well today mine 360 went. It did not die but I had lines going down the screen in a couple diffrent games (Tomb Raider and PGR 3). It was weird though it PGR is was only in the backgrounds. I got the cables replaced first but that didnt work. So i got a whole new system. The EB only had Cores so they just swapped the system for me. I noticed the CD Tray is white on the Core and not silver. Are there any other diffrences in the systems? Or are all th enew 360s coming with the all white tray?[/QUOTE]

No difference other than the silver tray. Well, that and all the goodies that came along with the premium system.

Damn, I just got the notice email from the repair center that they only got my Xbox in tonight. I just hope their notification system is behind, 'cause I know they received it on Saturday. Still hoping I get it back by next week at the latest. I want some Oblivion.

[quote name='daphatty']No difference other than the silver tray. Well, that and all the goodies that came along with the premium system.[/QUOTE]
So all the premiums have silver trays and all the cores have the white??>

[quote name='Madskills1182']So all the premiums have silver trays and all the cores have the white??>[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The "Chrome finish" was one of the perks of buying a premium. I spent about 10 minutes looking for this magical chrone finish until I realized that was what they were talking about that.

[quote name='terribledeli']Yeah. The "Chrome finish" was one of the perks of buying a premium. I spent about 10 minutes looking for this magical chrone finish until I realized that was what they were talking about that.[/QUOTE]
That was really a perk. Thats funny. But anyway thanks for the info.

bread's done
Back