360voice Rewards Challenges – $20-$100 BB GC/MS pts/ect. by earning achievements

[quote name='mvp828']Before I decide to start one, would anyone be interested in doing a challenge for a HD-DVD player??[/QUOTE]

I can take part in a Tier 2 or above challenge. My current challenges ends this week. If I win (I'm in 3rd), it'll be 3 or above. Send me the link.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I can take part in a Tier 2 or above challenge. My current challenges ends this week. If I win (I'm in 3rd), it'll be 3 or above. Send me the link.[/quote]

Haven't started it yet, as I would like to get a bunch of CAGs to prevent having any cheaters over on the 360 forums. I may just grab a couple fillers like my brother and his friend (neither of who play enough to do provide any competition).

[quote name='mvp828']Haven't started it yet, as I would like to get a bunch of CAGs to prevent having any cheaters over on the 360 forums. I may just grab a couple fillers like my brother and his friend (neither of who play enough to do provide any competition).[/QUOTE]

i'd like to join after the challenge i'm in is over.

it ends this saturday i think.

I started one for a $100 Best Buy gift card. The only requirement is that it's only opened to people that already have the Avatar 1,000, just to prevent anyone from jumping out to an easy lead with 30 seconds of work. Once I have 15 people signed up, I'm also going to request that everyone log in to Live before starting it, to make sure no one hoards points offline before the contest and then connects after it's started.

http://www.360voice.com/join/9F7822UZ

[quote name='mvp828']Haven't started it yet, as I would like to get a bunch of CAGs to prevent having any cheaters over on the 360 forums. I may just grab a couple fillers like my brother and his friend (neither of who play enough to do provide any competition).[/QUOTE]

Speaking of cheaters, check this one out:

http://www.360voice.com/challenge/1773

He had 70 points in the challenge before yesterday. Then he completed Avatar (easy), Splinter Cell: Double Agent, AND Viva Pinata (which has a time achievement for playing the game X amount of hours) in the same day? Not likely.

Wicked, I also joined up in your challenge. We now have 5. Just a question, is everyone in this contest a CAG?

Eminem can you log in. Please.

[quote name='mvp828']Wicked, I also joined up in your challenge. We now have 5. Just a question, is everyone in this contest a CAG?

Eminem can you log in. Please.[/quote]

I believe everyone is, as this is the only place I've posted it.

[quote name='Hostile']I'll get a 30 day, $100 Best Buy gift card challenge going in about 5 days. Anyone interested?[/quote]

Will prolly hop in.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I got my 1600 M$ Points and $50 BB GC. Waiting on 1 Year XBL, $120 BB GCs, and HD-DVD Player.[/quote]

damn when did u start playing and how long did it take to get the prizes? how many gamerpoints have u earned?

i won a $20 BB GC yesterday (thank Wicked One 612 for starting that room) and had to play til the last minute and earned 1620GP and that was hard enough i can imagine how hard a 120 BB GC or HD/DVD player must take to earn

[quote name='eminemobied12']damn when did u start playing and how long did it take to get the prizes? how many gamerpoints have u earned?

i won a $20 BB GC yesterday (thank Wicked One 612 for starting that room) and had to play til the last minute and earned 1620GP and that was hard enough i can imagine how hard a 120 BB GC or HD/DVD player must take to earn[/quote]

I started playing since the first day. But I haven't done challenges every week. I took a break for about a month, but I've gained about a total of 35,000. On one challenge I only won by 25 points and I gained 14,xxx just to win. I'm still playing after the HD-DVD. I plan on getting Gamefly and another $100.

Dang Dragunz, nice. I am waiting on my $20 BB GC and my $100 BB GC. Get this, I won the Tier 3 challenge by 2 points. No joke, it was insane.

WOW dragunz datz insane... 14000 points?? where do u get all those games or did u already have them? sounds like i'll stick with tier 1 games even though I have 15 unopened 360 games (so figure 15,000 points) and all the games I have that aren't 100% complete only give me another 5000...

so for ppl who won how long do the prizes take to get to u?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']I'm in, but I have a feeling I'm going to get completely dominated.[/quote]

thanks for joining i won the last one u made but it was close with someone else... this one lasts an extra week so u have more time... good luck

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey I just joined it. I can't wait for it to start.[/quote]

lol me too... i love xbox but for some reason this drives me to play my games that much harder and whatnot... i love it I'm such a competitive person (not to mention i REALLY want that gift card

Thanks for joining and good luck

3 more needed guys

http://www.360voice.com/join/C4569IN7

let's see if we can get it started midnight PST tonight

I'm in. I sort of hope it takes a while for other people to join, I'll be at the GDC all next week so I won't be playing...

Alright, we've got 11 people, more than enough to start it tonight! Time 1ord looks awfully suspicious. He hasn't played in 20 days, he's got 960 GP, and he's new to 360Voice. Looks like a new account made specifically for GamerPoints.

ALRIGHT guys i launched the contest with 11 gamers... i checked Time Lord and although he only has 960 GP if u look at this xbox profile he has had xbox live for months and a few games just never plays... so hopefully it's all on the up and up

Contest Starts Midnight PST, 3am EST 2/12/08... so good luck everyone

[quote name='eminemobied12']ALRIGHT guys i launched the contest with 11 gamers... i checked Time Lord and although he only has 960 GP if u look at this xbox profile he has had xbox live for months and a few games just never plays... so hopefully it's all on the up and up

Contest Starts Midnight PST, 3am EST 2/12/08... so good luck everyone[/quote]

Yeah I promise you guys, I am not cheating or anything. I just don't play it much.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah I promise you guys, I am not cheating or anything. I just don't play it much.[/quote]

good to know... so everything looks good

good luck

bread's done
Back