3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) $29.99 + $10 Credit at GameStop.com

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]15188[/IMG-R]Not only is 3D Dot Game Heroes on sale, but GameStop.com is also offering a $10 credit bonus. If you have some other shopping in mind, you can use these coupon codes:

SAVER - Free value shipping
20OFF80 - $20 off any in-stock order $80 or more
25DEAL - 25% off any in-stock order $100 or more
OFF60 - $10 off any in-stock game $59.99 or more

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes $29.99 + $10 credit
icongs_r1.gif
Other sale items with bonus credits

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZForce915']Mine shipped and will be here tomorrow as well. Confirmation was available online before they emailed me the shipping information. No $10 code yet.[/QUOTE]

Same here, hopefully the code will come in soon.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']Once the order ships does the $10 code take a day or two to to get emailed like Amazon?[/QUOTE]The day after this game shipped I received the credit.

Anyone has any prior experience ordering a game listed as backordered? Did GS ultimately fulfill those orders or cancel them? Thanks.

estofan
Anyone has any prior experience ordering a game listed as backordered? Did GS ultimately fulfill those orders or cancel them? Thanks.

Definitions of backorder on the Web:
i dont know about gamestops rules as far as backordered go but generally it means you can order it, and when they get sufficient stock they will ship it to you

i dont know about gamestops rules as far as backordered go but generally it means you can order it, and when they get sufficient stock they will ship it to you

Placed my order with one of the two $10 codes I had from pre-ordering RDR. Tax was only $1 and SAVER stacked fine, so it came up to $20.99. Sweet :)

At least your UFC 10$ codes worked, mine registered as a 10% off code.. not 10$ off. I had to call for an adjustment... and they just keep giving me the run around.

Apparently, Im not the only person having problems with their UFC codes.

I'm in. No fancy discounts, but $34.01 (damn tax) is a fine price. Hopefully it ships soon, cause I'd hate to be on the phone explaining to GS how they're supposed to give me a $10 credit when it ships... I feel like something will go wrong if it takes too long to ship the game...

[quote name='Magikarp830']I'm in. No fancy discounts, but $34.01 (damn tax) is a fine price. Hopefully it ships soon, cause I'd hate to be on the phone explaining to GS how they're supposed to give me a $10 credit when it ships... I feel like something will go wrong if it takes too long to ship the game...[/QUOTE]

Wow thats a lot of tax where do you live tax is only 2.32 here so it comes to 32.31

[quote name='dyeknom']At least your UFC 10$ codes worked, mine registered as a 10% off code.. not 10$ off. I had to call for an adjustment... and they just keep giving me the run around.

Apparently, Im not the only person having problems with their UFC codes.[/QUOTE]
I sent them an email with my order number and they'd said they'd credit me the extra $7 when it ships.

I ordered this game on the day OP posted this deal. Website said it was shipped out yesterday, but I didn't get the shipping confirmation email until few hours ago.

So, not knowing the shipped confirmation email would be day late, I sent an email yesterday to the GS support - and they are just going to credit $10 back into my CC. So I guess it will end up being better than a $10 coupon for later use.

I approve! :)

Put in an order for this, along with TvC and Heracles, I'm sure I'll find a reason to spend $30 later. Don't suppose these credits can be used in store?

[quote name='WhytePanther']Put in an order for this, along with TvC and Heracles, I'm sure I'll find a reason to spend $30 later. Don't suppose these credits can be used in store?[/QUOTE]

Cannot be used in the store. And the killer is they have to be used on separate orders. You cannot combine them.

[quote name='daminion']Cannot be used in the store. And the killer is they have to be used on separate orders. You cannot combine them.[/QUOTE]
Aah, so that's how they get you. Hrmm. Well, I guess I can cancel/reorder the 3DDGH and use one of my credits on that since it's backordered... I'm sure I'll find something else I need.

Ordered it the day the deal was posted. Was charged 27 bucks shipped ups ground (tax even when i paid with gift card). I e-mailed and asked them to refund me the tax, and they did. The game also showed up today, and the 10 dollar coupon also showed up a few minutes ago. Wonderful experience.

Wow, 3D Dot Game Heroes is certainly a CAG-approved game, eh? Everyone here wants it! Hope that gives Atlus (and ultimately From Software) positive feedback to make a sequel!

[quote name='shytface']Putting it on backorder means no free shipping option.[/QUOTE]

I placed my order today when it was backordered and I was able to use Free shipping.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I placed my order today when it was backordered and I was able to use Free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='shytface']Putting it on backorder means no free shipping option.[/QUOTE]

you need to use a free shipping coupon code

For those of you who ended up having your coupons be 10% off and not $10, did the coupon show up as $3 off during checkout or only when you saw your CC?

Thanks for the heads up, had a $10 coupon expiring tomorrow, between SAVER and the coupon this game for $21 after tax is a no brainer.. thanks!

I can not get my 10 bux off coupon to work, even if i do not use saver. I tried it on another game to make sure something was not wrong with the code, and it worked. Weird. Get this message on the payment options screen with 3d dot:

"The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:********* - $10 off your order. Total order value must be over $10. Any unused portion will be forfeited. May not be combined with other offers."

Mine was doing the exact same thing, until I cleared my cache and and cookies. After that the coupon went through with no problems along with the SAVER code. $21.xx for 3D Dot Game Heroes!! Thanks OP!

Oh yeah on a separate note, does anyone know if we will still get the $10 code for buying the game on backorder?

[quote name='jling84']Mine was doing the exact same thing, until I cleared my cache and and cookies. After that the coupon went through with no problems along with the SAVER code. $21.xx for 3D Dot Game Heroes!! Thanks OP!

Oh yeah on a separate note, does anyone know if we will still get the $10 code for buying the game on backorder?[/QUOTE]

Tried that and still no go. Tried a different browser and same issue. Thanks for the suggestion though. Glad you got it to work.

[quote name='prateeko']For those of you who ended up having your coupons be 10% off and not $10, did the coupon show up as $3 off during checkout or only when you saw your CC?[/QUOTE]
Mine showed as $3 off as soon as I entered it and all the way through checkout.

Got my copy in today... Box was all bent up and the shrinkwrap looked half torn off and barely on the box. With this and the scratched up L4D2 I got months back, I don't think I'll be ordering from GameStop online anymore.

GameStop doing something wrong?,... NO!

Thanks OP. I had a $10 code and this was a great way to use it on something that was already a great deal. Plus got the free shipping. Awesome!

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Anybody have a "backorder" ship yet? Really looking forward to this game.[/QUOTE]

I think they probably had to order more themselves so once they recieve them then they will send them out im thinking theyll' send it out next week sometime.

Darn backorder, i couldn't wait for it so i went to BB and had it price matched.... this game is AMAZING for 29.99

[quote name='Fenlol']Darn backorder, i couldn't wait for it so i went to BB and had it price matched.... this game is AMAZING for 29.99[/QUOTE]
They would price match this online price? Nice.

[quote name='Fenlol']Darn backorder, i couldn't wait for it so i went to BB and had it price matched.... this game is AMAZING for 29.99[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what did you show BB to have them PM it? I still have it on backorder on GS, but no particular hurry for me as long as they ship it eventually.

Anyone else notice GS has been slower and slower in handing out the $10 coupons? I qualified for 4 or 5 the past week alone, and even after I have received the games in question, the coupons haven't showed up. I emailed GS and they replied saying something to the effect that they have been swamped with requests for the $10 coupons, and can I be patient?

did you also get a $10 GC or something? either way I too am wondering how you got a PM.

how long has this been on back-order? I'm waiting for it to come back so Amazon PMs it

This is just a theory, and maybe someone here does have more knowledge about this... but is this game in a limited run or something?

I just get this strange feeling that this is going to go the route of Valkyria Chronicles. An instant classic that probably won't get the sales numbers it deserves. Something about 3D heroes just makes me think it is going to be sought after collectible sometime down the line. Not sure why I feel this way.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']This is just a theory, and maybe someone here does have more knowledge about this... but is this game in a limited run or something?

I just get this strange feeling that this is going to go the route of Valkyria Chronicles. An instant classic that probably won't get the sales numbers it deserves. Something about 3D heroes just makes me think it is going to be sought after collectible sometime down the line. Not sure why I feel this way.[/QUOTE]

Valkyria Chronicles isn't hard to find.

bread's done
Back