3DS eShop Deals - 3/28: Natsume Sale/Resident Evil/Sega 3D Classics Sales, $10 EOU, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Here's your one-stop thread for all of the newest deals for 3DS eShop games.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET on the day listed.

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Some of the links below offer this.

On Sale

3D After Burner II - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Ecco the Dolphin - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Game Collection - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 3/31

3D Gunstar Heroes - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Outrun - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Space Harrier - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage 2 - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Super Hang-On - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

4 Elements - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

A-Train 3D: City Simulator - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Aqua Moto Racing 3D - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - $4.99 - 83% Off - Ends 4/18

Azada - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 6/30

Azure Striker Gunvolt - $9.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/1

Big Hero 6 Battle in the Bay - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Brave Tank Hero - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Castle Conqueror Defender - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/4
Crazy Kangaroo - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Darts Up 3D - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/21

Disney Frozen: Olaf’s Quest - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Epic Word Search Collection - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Escape From Zombie City - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/4

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4

Fantasy Pirates - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/7

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Glory of Generals: The Pacific - $3.99 - 42% Off - Ends 3/31

Goosebumps: The Game - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/18

Gotcha Racing - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: The Tale of Two Towns - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Hazumi - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Hidden Expedition Titanic - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Hometown Story - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Japanese Rail Sim 3D Journey in Suburbs #1 - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 4/14

Jewel Quest 4 Heritage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Jewel Quest 6: The Sapphire Dragon - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 6/30

Johnny's Payday Panic - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

League of Heroes - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 48% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Luxor - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Monster Shooter - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds - $4.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Owners of Mutant Mudds Only

Mystery Case Files Dire Grove - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Ninja Battle Heroes - $2.10 - 29% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31 - Cross Buy

Parking Star 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Pick-A-Gem - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Pix3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Quell Reflect - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rage of the Gladiator - $2.99 - 57% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing 3D Paradise Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing Paradise 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Resident Evil Revelations - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Runny Egg - $1.39 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rytmik Ultimate - $9.99 - 44% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Agent Files: Miami - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Mysteries in New York - $2.99 - Ends 6/30

Smash Cat Heroes - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Soccer Up 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/21

Soccer Up Online - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/31

SpongeBob HeroPants - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

Stella Glow - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4 

Toys vs Monsters - $0.99 - 75% Off - Ends 4/7

Van Helsing sniper Zx100 - $2.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/7

Yumi's Odd Odyssey - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cross Buy Games
Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99 - Opposing Platform's Code on Receipt
OlliOlli - $9.99
Woah Dave! - $4.99
Xeodrifter - $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to figure that out last week. The sets were buy one, get 1 for a penny which breaks down to 50% off. But there wasn't enough info on the boxes to make that decision. I like the IP's they're using but those guys have about 100000 expansion packs and only certain ones contain new "worlds" whatever that means in their terminology.
The Level Packs are the Triple Packs, which includes one figure, one vehicle, and gadget. The other character packs just upload the figures and gear into the game without a level.

I'll try not to rant too much... but I pretty much hate the whole toys to life thing.  I make it a point to say... "they are just figurines" or "iap" every time I see them or one of my kids has any interest in them.  I mean, that's what they are.  The kind of thing grandma might have collected back in the day and got a curio to display.  If these things were full on action figures... ok... maybe I could let it sort of slide if the prices were about the same as at least a kid would get a toy to actually play with... but they are just grandma's figurines set to a videogame theme and made with much cheaper material with 1/10th the detail.  Sure they can look cool... but it's whole heartedly a ripoff.   It's one of the many things that makes me sick of Nintendo and to some degree modern gaming.  Especially if we start talking DLC and freemium.  I'm not actually sick of Nintendo... I'll always love the classics.  But they make fewer and fewer actual games I feel are worth buying.  I mean, they got so many of us to pony up twice the price for that last Fire Emblem game... and we bought into it knowing there would be DLC not even included in the $80 price tag and that everything should have been bundled into an actual regular $30 or $40 released game.

Anyway... came for the eshop deals... looks like I still have a few days to get Outrun 3D.  It's too bad Outrun 2006 CTC (PSP) isn't available for Vita/PSTV on PSN.  I'd buy that even without a sale because that was easily the best game in the franchise.  Even the online racing was fun.

The Level Packs are the Triple Packs, which includes one figure, one vehicle, and gadget. The other character packs just upload the figures and gear into the game without a level.
I get that part. For example, using Infinity as the baseline,

1. Do all characters get to play in every world or only their worlds?

2. Springfield (Simpsons) is advertised as in the base game, but Homer's set unlocks "new level". What does that mean?

I'm just going to have to sit down and watch some Let's Play videos.

(Sorry, apparently I've kinda hijacked the thread.. back to deals now)

I'll try not to rant too much... but I pretty much hate the whole toys to life thing. I make it a point to say... "they are just figurines" or "iap" every time I see them or one of my kids has any interest in them. I mean, that's what they are. The kind of thing grandma might have collected back in the day and got a curio to display. If these things were full on action figures... ok... maybe I could let it sort of slide if the prices were about the same as at least a kid would get a toy to actually play with... but they are just grandma's figurines set to a videogame theme and made with much cheaper material with 1/10th the detail. Sure they can look cool... but it's whole heartedly a ripoff. It's one of the many things that makes me sick of Nintendo and to some degree modern gaming. Especially if we start talking DLC and freemium. I'm not actually sick of Nintendo... I'll always love the classics. But they make fewer and fewer actual games I feel are worth buying. I mean, they got so many of us to pony up twice the price for that last Fire Emblem game... and we bought into it knowing there would be DLC not even included in the $80 price tag and that everything should have been bundled into an actual regular $30 or $40 released game.
Actually, the amiibo have really good detail to them. And not just the Smash amiibo, I think the more basic Animal Crossing and Super Mario lines look better than Skylanders. The Disney Infinity figures are more up and down since they're all so stylized, but the Marvel and Star Wars figures are pretty good. And the LEGO Dimensions stuff is made using regular old LEGO bricks and I believe you can use bricks from other LEGO sets.

I get that part. For example, using Infinity as the baseline,

1. Do all characters get to play in every world or only their worlds?

2. Springfield (Simpsons) is advertised as in the base game, but Homer's set unlocks "new level". What does that mean?

I'm just going to have to sit down and watch some Let's Play videos.

(Sorry, apparently I've kinda hijacked the thread.. back to deals now)
Characters can be used in everything.

There's the main campaign world (like a dozen levels). Story mode requires the story characters (original 3), but that's always been like that for Lego games.

There's the expansion levels, ranging from 30-120 minutes. They're in the triple packs, and there's about 5 of them total.

Then there's the hubs. Each license has their own hub, and requires someone from the license to access. So any character from Doctor Who can access the DW hub, any character from DC can access the DC hub, any character from LotR can access the LotR hub, etc.

So Springfield is in the main campaign world, which requires no Simpsons characters to access. Homer unlocks a short "expansion" level. And Homer also unlocks the Simpsons hub. Bart and Krusty can also unlock the hub, but not the expansion level.

The hubs are just like the hubs in other Lego games. It's just a city with little fetch quests and little puzzles for gold bricks. They're not required at all. But it's also where you can explore the specific worlds. So back to Springfield as the example, you can go to the Simpson's house, drive to Quik-e-mart, fly to the power plant, etc. But there's not much to do there if you don't care about collecting gold bricks.

I have a bunch of Amiibo set up on a shelf mainly as figures. The extra functionality is cool, but I like having them to show off my love of certain franchises.

I think it gives you those 50 before you do it.

It seems like a flashier Club Nintendo, but a few of the rewards are nice. Not sure how much you get for buying games now, though.
I don't think the points are equivalent.

$70 plus nets you 80 gold coins, up to $10 nets 10 gd coins,

30% off Splatoon digital, so like $18 is 140 gold coins. Which you could earn with $120 in digital spending. There doesn't seem to be any rewards for physical purchases at the moment.

So this is a lot more like the WiiU digital rewards. It also appeara as if everything can move and will move.

Great sale on the 3D Sega stuff, had to pick up the Streets of Rages and Outrun. What's the next game from these guys? I think I've bought all of them sans Echo. Love what they've done so far, freaking great 3D versions of the classics. 

Great sale on the 3D Sega stuff, had to pick up the Streets of Rages and Outrun. What's the next game from these guys? I think I've bought all of them sans Echo. Love what they've done so far, freaking great 3D versions of the classics.
They're releasing a "collection" package. It's just a repackage of several of their eShop titles plus a couple of bonus Master System games. There was a "leaked" list datamined from one of their recent titles that shows a large number of other possible games in the coming year.

http://games.sega.com/3dclassics/

http://www.tssznews.com/2015/09/07/list-of-upcoming-sega-3d-classic-games-discovered/

Anybody know whether buying DLC (such as Smash characters and stages) counts toward getting Gold Coins in My Nintendo?

The page says you get coins for buying "games" at certain price levels, but I can't imagine why they wouldn't want us grabbing DLC too.

Edit: Apparently DLC does *not* count: "Please note that downloadable content, passes, and themes, as well as physical software, do not qualify for Gold Points." http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16541/p/855

so went to my nintendo to get some coins, noticed a disclaimer that pissed me off, coins expire six months after redeeming, this is worse than the 1 year of expiring from the last program, hopefully at least retail releases have cards so we can save them

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back