3DS eShop Deals - 3/28: Natsume Sale/Resident Evil/Sega 3D Classics Sales, $10 EOU, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Here's your one-stop thread for all of the newest deals for 3DS eShop games.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET on the day listed.

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Some of the links below offer this.

On Sale

3D After Burner II - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Ecco the Dolphin - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Game Collection - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 3/31

3D Gunstar Heroes - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Outrun - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Space Harrier - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage 2 - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Super Hang-On - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

4 Elements - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

A-Train 3D: City Simulator - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Aqua Moto Racing 3D - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - $4.99 - 83% Off - Ends 4/18

Azada - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 6/30

Azure Striker Gunvolt - $9.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/1

Big Hero 6 Battle in the Bay - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Brave Tank Hero - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Castle Conqueror Defender - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/4
Crazy Kangaroo - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Darts Up 3D - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/21

Disney Frozen: Olaf’s Quest - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Epic Word Search Collection - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Escape From Zombie City - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/4

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4

Fantasy Pirates - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/7

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Glory of Generals: The Pacific - $3.99 - 42% Off - Ends 3/31

Goosebumps: The Game - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/18

Gotcha Racing - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: The Tale of Two Towns - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Hazumi - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Hidden Expedition Titanic - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Hometown Story - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Japanese Rail Sim 3D Journey in Suburbs #1 - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 4/14

Jewel Quest 4 Heritage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Jewel Quest 6: The Sapphire Dragon - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 6/30

Johnny's Payday Panic - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

League of Heroes - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 48% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Luxor - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Monster Shooter - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds - $4.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Owners of Mutant Mudds Only

Mystery Case Files Dire Grove - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Ninja Battle Heroes - $2.10 - 29% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31 - Cross Buy

Parking Star 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Pick-A-Gem - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Pix3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Quell Reflect - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rage of the Gladiator - $2.99 - 57% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing 3D Paradise Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing Paradise 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Resident Evil Revelations - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Runny Egg - $1.39 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rytmik Ultimate - $9.99 - 44% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Agent Files: Miami - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Mysteries in New York - $2.99 - Ends 6/30

Smash Cat Heroes - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Soccer Up 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/21

Soccer Up Online - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/31

SpongeBob HeroPants - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

Stella Glow - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4 

Toys vs Monsters - $0.99 - 75% Off - Ends 4/7

Van Helsing sniper Zx100 - $2.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/7

Yumi's Odd Odyssey - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cross Buy Games
Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99 - Opposing Platform's Code on Receipt
OlliOlli - $9.99
Woah Dave! - $4.99
Xeodrifter - $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
so got my 32 gb SD card in.. actually got a sony and PNY, think i may use a sony just for the irony of uing a sony card in a nintendo machine =P anyone know if one brands better than the other?

anyway, i need to transfer all my stuff to this new card. ANyone know the best way to do that? I checked nintendos site and they recomend formating the card first, with this

https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

is that necessary/helpfull?

Other than that it seems you literally just drag the folder on the card to your computer, then drag it over to the new card (once formated?) and thats it... is there anything else you have to do or is it really that simple? No activation or other steps?

*edit* oh forgot to ask, can you use HD tune or something to check the SD card for errors before using it? I always like to check drives before i use them
Shouldn't need to format a 32GB at all, should be good to go out of the package. You can if you want but it's nothing special. Probably more useful to double check it for errors if you want to be safe though I don't know what software you would use off the top of my head. Just drag and drag though. Copy the old card to your PC then back onto the new card and don't change anything. All the licenses and stuff are stored on the system itself so you only have to do anything special with it if you're changing systems too. PNY and Sony both make pretty equal cards so if they're same class then just use whichever one floats your boat.

Fairune - $2.99--- think witch and hero meets a poor mans zelda 

League of Heroes - $4.99-- okay hack and slash its just too bad you cant turn off the  mission countdowns.  even if you close the game and turn off the system the   mission countdown will still count down

[SIZE=14.2857141494751px]Toys vs Monsters - $1.99-- think very poor games plants vs zombies      blah.[/SIZE]

finally jumped on korg m01d at that price .. been wanting to try it for a while as a musician.. so far i'm  quite pleased with my hour or 2 goofing around on it. seems like an awesome way to come up with rough ideas while on the go.  shame there doesn't seem to be an "undo" button for the real time keyboard recordings though. 

Shouldn't need to format a 32GB at all, should be good to go out of the package. You can if you want but it's nothing special. Probably more useful to double check it for errors if you want to be safe though I don't know what software you would use off the top of my head. Just drag and drag though. Copy the old card to your PC then back onto the new card and don't change anything. All the licenses and stuff are stored on the system itself so you only have to do anything special with it if you're changing systems too. PNY and Sony both make pretty equal cards so if they're same class then just use whichever one floats your boat.
yea im just wondering how to check it for errors. Anyone know if you can use HD tune or something? I use it with flash cards and it works fine.. so maybe it would work for SD cards? So you guys think its ok to not format the card? Main reason i was thinking of formating it was that sometimes they have software on them already that i wouldn't want/need

With a 32gb card, you can just format it with the normal thing in your computer. Then, just copy paste the first one onto your computer, and then copy paste it from your computer to the new card.
No actualy, formating it with regular windows format is the one thing that i consistantly found that your NOT supposd to do. I see people saying you can format it with the tool in the link i provided or leave it be, but using the windows format option is not recommended.

yea im just wondering how to check it for errors. Anyone know if you can use HD tune or something? I use it with flash cards and it works fine.. so maybe it would work for SD cards? So you guys think its ok to not format the card? Main reason i was thinking of formating it was that sometimes they have software on them already that i wouldn't want/need

No actualy, formating it with regular windows format is the one thing that i consistantly found that your NOT supposd to do. I see people saying you can format it with the tool in the link i provided or leave it be, but using the windows format option is not recommended.
I've never seen a just vanilla SD card gave anything on it unless it was branded to have some sort of special feature. The software might work since SD is just a format of flash memory. Every SD card I've ever owned has worked straight out of the package and never had an issue. I've even washed and dried some of them several times by accident.

I looked into Steamworld Dig and decided that the gameplay wasn't for me.

But everyone who likes Mega Man games should have Legend of Dark Witch, especially at $2.79.

[quote name="LeapFish" post="12341857" timestamp="1418976674"]Well, that just convinced me.

Any preference as to which console to play it on?[/quote]I have only played the 3DS version but it looks both versions are the same, content wise. Its only a matter of if you want slightly better graphics or portability.

Generally speaking how do the GB games compare to the NES games? I seem to recall issues with Mega Man's sprite taking up half the screen.
I wouldn't call it an issue, but it does change the gameplay slightly. The first 2-3 games try really hard to re-create the NES games to their detriment, IMO. MMII in particular is just a shitty port that can be beaten in an hour. MMIV feels more like it's own game even as it borrows assets/bosses/etc from the NES games. For the price, MMIII is probably worth it if you can't get enough Mega Man, but IV and V are the ones that are easy to recommend.

If you have even a remote interest in platformers, do not already have Mega Man IV in some form, and don't pick it up for that price, then you do not deserve to livecall yourself a gamer. That is how much I recommend it. Even if it has to go in the backlog.

I picked up Ikachan since it's from the creator of Cave Story, though I am a bit wary of Nicalis and the whole 1001 Spike bug.

Here are the new deals for today:

1001 Spikes - $7.99 - 46% Off - Ends 1/5/15

Brilliant Hamsters! - $4.99 - 50% Off - 1/2/15

Grinsia - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 1/5/15

Ikachan - $1.99 - 60% Off[SIZE=14.2857141494751px] - Ends 1/5/15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.2857141494751px]NightSky - $2.99 - 70% Off[/SIZE][SIZE=14.2857141494751px] - Ends 1/5/15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.2857141494751px]Travel Adventures with Hello Kitty - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 1/2/15[/SIZE]

VVVVVV - $2.99 - 62% Off - Ends 1/5/15

[preview]https://twitter.com/LEVEL5_IA/status/546059052459905024[/preview]

What a great Christmas present from LEVEL-5.

Yeah, guess I'm glad I waited on Weapon Shop de Omasse.
Hell, took them long enough. I was waiting to, and this took forever. The other games went on sale rather quickly, but since "Shop" was released late, it missed all the previous sales. I'm in for one.

BTW, I'm interested in 1001 spikes. Which handheld version is better, the 3DS or the Vita? I would prefer getting this cheap, but if the Vita version is WAY better, I can wait and get that one.

I guess Level 5 is doing a yearly sale on their games. I got my 3DS last year and bought all the Guild games on sale right after Christmas. Good thing I waited on Omasse.

I have Attack of the Friday Monsters (wonderfully charming game) and I'm planning on picking up Inazuma Eleven. What other Level 5 games are worth picking up? I'm relatively new to the eshop.

BTW, I'm interested in 1001 spikes. Which handheld version is better, the 3DS or the Vita? I would prefer getting this cheap, but if the Vita version is WAY better, I can wait and get that one.
I would avoid the 3DS version it has been stated that the game breaking bugs that hasn't been patched yet, it'll probably be patched in the future, but that might be a while.

I would avoid the 3DS version it has been stated that the game breaking bugs that hasn't been patched yet, it'll probably be patched in the future, but that might be a while.
Damn, they didn't fix that bug yet. I read about that when the game first released. What the hell are they waiting on? I would say it's not happening if it hasn't already.

Damn, they didn't fix that bug yet. I read about that when the game first released. What the hell are they waiting on? I would say it's not happening if it hasn't already.
They are kinda slow to fix these types of things, it has happened before with VVVVVV, and Grinsia. Here's to hoping that they fix it by the next time it goes on sale.

Played  Fairune a little more and starting to think its not even worth 99 cents, its not really even a game your just running into creatures and once you level up  you no longer get exp unless you bump into a strong monster. each bump cost you a hp (no way to avoid getting hit) so your just walking around a map, run low on hp either die or go back to the single flower to reheal.  Boring as hell.  Waste of 3 bucks

Played Fairune a little more and starting to think its not even worth 99 cents, its not really even a game your just running into creatures and once you level up you no longer get exp unless you bump into a strong monster. each bump cost you a hp (no way to avoid getting hit) so your just walking around a map, run low on hp either die or go back to the single flower to reheal. Boring as hell. Waste of 3 bucks
That's disappointing, I was hoping it'd be a good game. What's the puzzle element?

That's disappointing, I was hoping it'd be a good game. What's the puzzle element?
guessing trying to figure out what does what. Like you found a blue gem, a red gem . a pick axe. who knows what they do cause it gives you no hints. You cant grind in the game at all cause say your level 1. you can only attack level 1 monsters. Then you move to level 2 where you will only get hp when you run into level 2 monsters (run into level 1 just kills them with no damage or exp gain) Monsters respawn every time you move to a new map. Its just like Hero and witch but you dont buy any items to improve and your just walking around just running into crap and then walking back to the flower to heal.

Then again this is a circle game what puts put mostly pure crap so should of known better.. I would wait till a 99 cent sale or at least a 30% off sale and how often they toss their crap on sale i say it be 1.99 or less by end of jan

stay away from

League of Heroes its just a basic hack and slash game where you can get it on tablet or phone for free.

Hmm I really enjoyed Fairune. Ys I and II have semisimilar gameplay where you just bang into enemies to fight. Doesn't mean it's a bad game in and of itself. I played Fairune on iOS fwiw. Liked it.

Hmm I really enjoyed Fairune. Ys I and II have semisimilar gameplay where you just bang into enemies to fight. Doesn't mean it's a bad game in and of itself. I played Fairune on iOS fwiw. Liked it.
Having never really played or read about how Ys played, it was hilarious to see that the combat in the first two games was just bumping into enemies. Fairune takes that approach to combat? Sounds interesting enough that I might get it on sale.

Having never really played or read about how Ys played, it was hilarious to see that the combat in the first two games was just bumping into enemies. Fairune takes that approach to combat? Sounds interesting enough that I might get it on sale.
Yeah, I know it sounds ridiculous, but it works really well, especially in Ys with the rock music and flying around the screen really fast. But I think it works in Fairune, too.

If you haven't already tried the demo of Witch & Hero, that has gameplay similar to Fairune. Though it isn't on the 3DS Half-Minute Hero also has gameplay of running at enemies for a part of the game.

at least in ys you leveled up . in fairune once you move up one level you gain nothing from running into lower monsters

If you haven't already tried the demo of Witch & Hero, that has gameplay similar to Fairune. Though it isn't on the 3DS Half-Minute Hero also has gameplay of running at enemies for a part of the game.
Yeah, I own and have beaten both of those games. Half-Minute Hero is easily one of the best PSP games around.

There's a promo for Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D that gives you the 3DS theme for free with purchase. There doesn't seem to be an end date, but it does say it lasts for as long as the codes do. From what the theme shop says, the theme plays the Snake Eater theme, but this video at least suggests that it's the instrumental version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxZYZOwe7do

I have yet to PLAY a single Level 5 Guild game... yet I have all of them that have been on sale and will complete the set this Christmas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back