3DS Friend Code Thread

I have added all of you but I still see many of you not coming up - Please add me!

3480-2560-5213

I've updated my original post to show just those people I've added and am waiting for them to add me (sorry of some of the names are abbreviated but I'm going off of the names I could fit in the 3DS friend name).

I think I'm missing one or two people based on Strell's updated list, so if you've added me and I haven't added you, shoot me a PM to let me know.

Would appreciate it if you could take a quick look and add me if you see your name on the list. I'll remove names from my list when I notice new people that have added me (as shown by a little circle above their card in my Friends list) or feel free to PM me if you've added me and are still in my list.

Thx

I finally took a break from playing SSFIV 3D for the last 3 days. My FC is: 0173-1292-4635 - (James)

Please let me know if you add me and I'll be sure to add you back. I'm always up for a game of Street Fighter!

Hmm, missing couple people from the first page who never added back, nick and mogambi, and also jer.

At this point though, it's hard to keep up. I think I'm good with ~40 friends for now
Just send me PM if you want to add me, otherwise. see you in the official game threads!

People I talk to regularly on CAG though are always welcome.

Hey all add me up if you get the chance..Shoot me a PM so I know to add you back as well please.
Name: unkleEL
2449-4637-9302

I'm also finished, I'm just waiting on a few to respond to my requests. But with that said, if you add me just PM me and I'll be happy to add you in. :)

Otherwise, I'll see you in the official game's thread! :D

I'm adding Entropy along with Matt Young and Yukine, since they're on my FL on XBL (Matt, we need to play Super SF4 on the 360 or the 3DS!).

here's mine:
code: 5112-3434-8624
name: trent82

i've added everybody in the thread up to this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
My code:
5327 - 0915 - 2043
QiG
Might show as Greg

Should have Ridge Racers by Monday

[quote name='wjhard63']I'm adding Entropy along with Matt Young and Yukine, since they're on my FL on XBL (Matt, we need to play Super SF4 on the 360 or the 3DS!).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just played SSFIV on Xbox the other day for the first time in a year (barely played it at all after buying it) and loved it. I've really enjoyed the couple hours I've spent with the 3DS version. I still suck, but ti's fun. However, I will need your friend code as well.

EDIT: Never mind; found it. It just wasn't on the master list. My chosen display name si the same as my CAG name (my real name), by the way.

I'm adding Entropy as well since he sent me a PM saying he added me.

[quote name='Beccaree']I am working on adding the new people. :)[/QUOTE]
Be sure to leave your code so people can add you back.

I added everyone so far... ~8 people who haven't added me back.

Probably won't actively add any more people, so send a PM if you add me.

EDIT: Should show up as Defyn

Added everyone from Strell's list. Probably last time I run through that one (maybe once more in a few days), so PM me if you added me to your list.

OP should probably copy Strell's list into the first post to make it more visible.

1719 3197 4099

I'm new to this nintendo thing and getting SSFIV soon :)

Any way to get Mii's without street Pass for the included Mii Plaza game to get hats?

Okay. I added everyone on Strell's list + Everyone else through nixmahn.

There should really be a few improvements to the friends wheel:

1) If you're at the far end of the wheel, the next press right takes you back to the beginning.

2) A "hot button" to add a new friend regardless of position on the wheel

3) Groups.

Below is my list of people (sorted alphabetically) I've added but haven't added me back yet. If you name is on the list please add my FC (see my sig):

bmachine
botticus
brevity
doodofdood
faintdeftone
icebeast
intvgene
jaredstorm
jer7583
jikagi
mogambi
nickerous
nixmahn
patches48
Penguin1084 (Paul)
pjarvi
QIG
skubish
tinskat
xmrblondex

Thanks!

is there any way to send a mass message to everyone on the list to remind them to check this thread again? i've added everyone in the thread and 39 of them haven't added me.

PM me if you've added me and I don't show up on your list. Here's a small list of people who haven't added me back yet. (I added by username, due to the character limit, the name below might not be exact)

INTVGene, Soliddragon, Mogambi, botticus, bmachine, icebeast, doodofdoods, pjarvi, xmrblondex, knightsdwn

After a month I'll probably go through and delete any in-actives and people who haven't added me back.

Finally got everyone added, I think only six people actually appear to have added me. I also probably show up as mitjmac and not lilytrabbit.

I haven't added anyone in awhile because I'm waiting for my screen protector, but I should get caught up on adding anyone that added me in the next few days.

I will add the ones I haven't gotten to hopefully tonight. I am about 4 days behind anyone who has since been added. So if you added me, don't worry I will get to you, and then we can play some street fighter!

I've got spare time tonight to update the list. I'll let everyone know.

Soliddragon, if you see this, you might consider making the OP a wikipost. Then I should be able to update directly.

bread's done
Back