3DS Friend Code Thread

Added loads of you but you have not added me. End of the week I am clearing those out and adding some of the newer listers here. Like 7 out of 30 ppl I added have added me. PM if I accidentally missed you and I will add you for sure.

The list in post 76 is once again updated.

If I saw someone who had a QR code for their Mii, I made their name clickable to it. I would have done spoilers, but it kind of ruins the neat structure of the list, and I'm OCD, so eh. I could always change it later on. I think the only thing out of date are the proper nicknames that'll appear on the Friends List, but since that's all automatic I'm not too worried about it. I'll fix it little by little as time goes on.

Anyway! I'll be updating my system with everyone in the list, and then probably at the end of this week, I'll kill off anyone who is still grayed out.

Mine is:

4167 - 4522 - 4223

I'll be adding everyone in the post!

2rfvhiw.jpg

[quote name='Strell']The list in post 76 is once again updated.

Anyway! I'll be updating my system with everyone in the list, and then probably at the end of this week, I'll kill off anyone who is still grayed out.[/QUOTE]
Think I'm in the same boat. Added everyone to from the updated list, but I'm at like ~40 greyed out names. Definitely need for a purge this weekend.

I've got everyone from the list and up to post 153, and I still have a ton of grey faces. I guess I'll do the purge this weekend if I remember it. If I don't show up and you've added me send me a PM and I'll make sure I have the info in correctly.

I've got about 20 that are still gray. Too many people just posted their code saying "Here's my code, please add me" without realizing that they also need to add the same people that are adding them for things to work.

I think this weekend there will be a great purge of gray faces, including those on my 3DS.

My 3DS outer camera decided to stop working so the unit has been shipped off to Nintendo for repair. I will add the rest of you when it returns.

I've now added everyone on the list into my system. The list itself is fully updated, minus nicknames. I'll go through those in time. Probably add my QR code a little later too.

[quote name='nbballard']when is cheapy going to update the user profiles to include 3DS codes?[/QUOTE]

I've already PM'd him to let him know it is needed.

[quote name='BREVITY']Added loads of you but you have not added me. End of the week I am clearing those out and adding some of the newer listers here. Like 7 out of 30 ppl I added have added me. PM if I accidentally missed you and I will add you for sure.[/QUOTE]
You are still greyed out on my list.

I have added everyone in the thread so far, and like many have said, most people have not added me back. I've added about 60 and only got around 20 to add me.

I think we just have a lot of lazy bones at the front half of the list who stopped adding the day after release :lol:

[quote name='Traitorious']I think we just have a lot of lazy bones at the front half of the list who stopped adding the day after release :lol:[/QUOTE]

This. :lol:

I've added everyone , IM me if i didn't get to you. still have a few that haven't added me. I'm waiting....

& A BIG THANKS, to my fellow CAG's that have added me, so far. see you guys on line!

I've added everyone I could find a code for in the thread. I might be missing a few from the list, but otherwise I think I got everyone. If you've added me, but I haven't added you just PM me or post here and I'll add you. Here is the list of people I have on my system that haven't added me:

FaintDeftone
Mars10
botticus
jer7583
SinOfHeart
pmm317
bmachine
Batcave
HammerOfGod
pjarvi
mrblonde
Jun
MattYoung
unkleEL
Entropy
JaredStorm
patches48
Merboy007

These names are from my 3DS so they may be shortened or your XBL tag or something, but I think it should describe everyone well enough.

I've added everyone on this thread so far. Please add me back (0173-1292-4635).

Here's my Mii (please lemme know if it doesn't work - I've found I've not been able to pick up thumbnail qr's here):

Added a bunch of folks tonight who had previously mentioned adding me.

If I'm still showing up as a "provisionally registered friend" (goddamn, I want that on a t-shirt), please let me know and I'll add you back.

OP is updated again. Removed the redundant entry for flameofdoom666 (I had already saved you a spot!), added a few more names, and updated all the nicknames that I can see according to who is registered on my friends list.

Still a lot of gray names. Didn't do a purge yet but will do so soon.

I'll go ahead and add folks a bit later when I'm near a wifi spot..if anyone knows that they added me please just send me a message and I'll go ahead and add whoever I'm showing up blank on.

Thanks!

[quote name='unkleEL']I'll go ahead and add folks a bit later when I'm near a wifi spot..if anyone knows that they added me please just send me a message and I'll go ahead and add whoever I'm showing up blank on.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

This goes for me as well.

added 16 who had me greyed out on their list..if I'm still grey for you let me know and I'll go ahead and add you..a PM is the easiest but I'm mostly going and seeing who said they added everyone and putting them in.

[quote name='Traitorious']I think we just have a lot of lazy bones at the front half of the list who stopped adding the day after release :lol:[/QUOTE]
With me it's not a case of being lazy, it's a case of working all the damn time honestly. If I had time or the energy to sift through every name and add them I would but I just don't lol.

Trent, I got your PM, I'll get ur FC and add it soon.

Added the last 20 or so on the list since I've last been here. Still have a good 20 or so grayed out my list (some who were early posters). I'll send a mass PM to all the grays, and at the end of the month I guess I'll be doing some clean-up.

I'll probably cap my list at 80 and delete inactive peeps every month.

I've seen a few new faces pop up but still have alot of greyed out ones. I've continued to add any new #'s posted in here so just add me.
I'll do the same as others and clean out some grays later in the week.

bread's done
Back