3DS Nintendo Ambassador GBA Games Now Available

Covnam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just went onto the eShop and saw that the GBA games are now available. You can get them from the same purchase history section of the eshop that you likely went to to get the NES games that were previously released.
The list is the same as those announced for the other territories:

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Mario vs Donkey Kong
Metroid Fusion
Wario Land 4
WarioWare Inc: Mega Microgame$

Really happy with this list myself as I have a few of these still sitting around somewhere unplayed or never got a chance to buy them.

I already had some of the games but got them all. Dont have to carry around any games to play these (or use my GBA/DSlite system when I have my 3DS with me more often)

[quote name='Spyder187']Yeah, and you can just pop them in anytime, anywhere and play them on the go can't ya? Go blow it out of your ass already and quit being a bitch.[/QUOTE]

UH considering they were all released for the GBA I SURE EFFIN CAN. I can throw several of them in this magical thing called a "pocket" :booty:The deal is ok for people that dont have them or wish they could play them again, or just maybe like the convenience...dude its a minor gripe, last time I checked that was legal on the internet. So sorry if my differring opinion ruined your fapping to nintendo, please return to your policing of the internet.

[quote name='*Deathblade2']UH considering they were all released for the GBA I SURE EFFIN CAN. I can throw several of them in this magical thing called a "pocket" :booty:The deal is ok for people that dont have them or wish they could play them again, or just maybe like the convenience...dude its a minor gripe, last time I checked that was legal on the internet. So sorry if my differring opinion ruined your fapping to nintendo, please return to your policing of the internet.[/QUOTE]

That's convenience, in your pocket? I would love to carry all ten of those carts in my pocket. /s It's just I find it odd when people have "minor gripes" about free stuff and then post about it. If you know so much about 'the internet' then you should know that 90% of the time, complaining about something free especially on CAG causes conflict. Because it doesn't really add anything useful to the thread now does it? Excuse me while I go back to playing these wonderful games or 'fapping to Nintendo' :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unreal. They didn't have to give "early" adopters anything.

I think they picked some good classics with plenty of variety. Trying out the Download Later option right now :)

[quote name='*Deathblade2']UH considering they were all released for the GBA I SURE EFFIN CAN. I can throw several of them in this magical thing called a "pocket" :booty:The deal is ok for people that dont have them or wish they could play them again, or just maybe like the convenience...dude its a minor gripe, last time I checked that was legal on the internet. So sorry if my differring opinion ruined your fapping to nintendo, please return to your policing of the internet.[/QUOTE]

I definitely don't "fap to Nintendo", more often than not I am dissapointed by them. However, this time they actually came through bigtime. Honestly, if you have pockets big enough to carry 10 cartridges and a gameboy advance in then my friend, you have some deep ass pockets and chances are your pants are saggin like a mofo. Either way, quit bitchin like a girl at prom who just saw someone else wearing her dress and go play your wonderful GBA while the rest of us download our free games and enjoy them.

[quote name='Spyder187']I definitely don't "fap to Nintendo", more often than not I am dissapointed by them. However, this time they actually came through bigtime. Honestly, if you have pockets big enough to carry 10 cartridges and a gameboy advance in then my friend, you have some deep ass pockets and chances are your pants are saggin like a mofo. Either way, quit bitchin like a girl at prom who just saw someone else wearing her dress and go play your wonderful GBA while the rest of us download our free games and enjoy them.[/QUOTE]

Gentlemen, please! This kind of conduct is unbecoming for ambassadors!

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Anyway, I hope everyone got their download on and even tried out the background download function via the sleep mode. That's a pretty cool function, and I hope it bodes well for something like 3D movie downloads (not the Nintendo Video snippets but actual movies and TV shows).[/QUOTE]

Just got a chance to download the games and I was coming on to mention the background download. This was a whole lot better than the original process.

Now they need better organization of your previously downloaded items

bread's done
Back