$4.99 Xbox and Playstation 2 games at ebgames.com

[quote name='Pratt75']Check the site guys.

Morrowind, Street Hoops, Rouge Ops, KillSwitch and some PC games have all dropped again.[/QUOTE]

Morrowind and Kill.Switch are gone already. Rogue Ops is $2.99.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Bit the bullet on Shadow Vault. It looks BAD.. but for $2 new, who cares?

Shadow Vault (PC) $2[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll buy just about any current gen console game for $2, but $2 for a mediocre (no, I am not passing judgement on this particular game, I'd never even heard of it before now) PC game seems high to me. It's probably because I don't do much PC gaming -- a PC game has to be stellar for me to even bother with it.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Minus tax and possibly shipping, I'm sure you meant. :D[/QUOTE]

Absolutely :), unless you add a Preplayed game and get free shipping using saver...

[quote name='jjz203']None of which are even worth $5.[/QUOTE]

I enjoy pinball games enough to give it a shot at $5... hopefully it won't let me down ;)

Seems pretty mediocre to bad reviews from gs and ign. I guess it is one of those games that if you like the gameplay in general, you can overlook anything else. And I guess since there's a $5 pricegrabber rebate, you can't go wrong to pay just tax and shipping for it! :whistle2:k

Seems pretty mediocre to bad reviews from gs and ign. I guess it is one of those games that if you like the gameplay in general, you can overlook anything else. And I guess since there's a $5 pricegrabber rebate, you can't go wrong to pay just tax and shipping for it!

They reviews are actually decent, the only thing they fault Pure Pinball for is not having enough tables for a $20 game and no multiplayer. Well, being $5 sure takes care of a lot of those problems!

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Dammit, buy Syberia. It's amazing for $5.[/QUOTE]

I picked up Syberia for Xbox last year at Target for $4.34, and it's an excellent Myst-like puzzle adventure with 3D characters set against 2D backgrounds, kind of like the old Resident Evil series. For a mere $5 new, you can't really go wrong.

Avoid backyard wrestling 2 even for $5. The only good thing about it the videos of some hardcore/crazy moves and bumps that are on it. I bought this a few weeks ago and sold it very shortly thereafter. Everything about it is just horrible. Just my two cents though.

[quote name='Pratt75']Avoid backyard wrestling 2 even for $5. . . Everything about it is just horrible.[/QUOTE]

And I thought BW2 was supposed to be an improvement over the original Backyard Wrestling. If BW2 is god-awful, just how bad was the original BW?

I liked the first one for a few short bouts with my friend, collusion detection sucks, you could throw objects and they would change course to hit the moving player, and I got stuck once or twice on objects, but $5 is cheeeeaaaap :)

Gungriffon is gone. Taken out of my cart at the last step. I had used two $10 vouchers too, so that sucks now. I hope I can find something else I want. That went ridiculously fast. I was waiting all morning with these in my cart too!

Edit:
Crap, what do I do now, I just have the "complete order" button available and only a measly $1.49 PSX game in my cart and I have $20 worth of vouchers applied. Anybody know how to handle this?

Edit:
It looks like I can hit the my cart button and my vouchers are still applied. This still sucks though since I wanted to use a voucher to get Gungriffon.

As long as you don't complete the order, you can simply close the window or just go back to shopping. They don't take any affect unless you actually finish the order.

I get the feeling a couple of dealers are buy up a lot of the more interesting $5 games to resell the 100 Gungriffons did not last 10 minutes.

[quote name='fire17']I get the feeling a couple of dealers are buy up a lot of the more interesting $5 games to resell the 100 Gungriffons did not last 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]
There's a period missing somewhere in that post. :whistle2:s

[quote name='MadFlava']Why does this old thread keep popping up, some of these $5 deals have been dead for months.[/QUOTE]

I agree. This old thread can stay dead and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back