4-disc Skyrim Soundtrack Autographed by Jermey Soule $29.99

I saw this over on the blu-ray forums awhile back. This is at the top of my Christmas list :)

[quote name='ssjmichael']This should have been in the CE[/QUOTE]

the composer wouldn't get as much kickback if this were in the CE since he'd be sharing and relying on the CE's sales and profits, and when CE's drop in price the soundtrack becomes worth more than the contents itself...though if this were in the CE I probably would have splurged for it.

Love the music, thanks for the post OP!

BTW, did anyone notice the shipping? $5 is not too bad... but:
Shipping method: Standard Shipping (4-6 Weeks) $4.95 USD

media mail would have been faster... or is it shipping from China or something?

[quote name='Asgardian']Has anyone received shipping confirmation?[/QUOTE]

Wait.. maybe I"m not paying attention.. I thought this was a preorder

[quote name='GBAstar']Wait.. maybe I"m not paying attention.. I thought this was a preorder[/QUOTE]

It states pre order, but it also says that the pictured compilation will ship the week following 11.11.11. So i'm a bit confused as well. Whut...

Anyway, It's on my Christmas list. but a bit pricey for me at the moment.... :cry:

[quote name='Asgardian']Love the music, thanks for the post OP!

BTW, did anyone notice the shipping? $5 is not too bad... but:

media mail would have been faster... or is it shipping from China or something?[/QUOTE]

I remember when I bought Echoes of War direclty from Eminence when it first came out it too like 6 weeks to arrive.

OK, for those who ordered, they apparently have been "answering" some questions on facebook.

Basically, the 4-6 weeks shipping time was not a joke... they intend to take AT LEAST 4 WEEKS AFTER your order date before any hope of it shipping out... then it's up to the post office when you'd get it... if they ship media mail, then it might be another 2 week on top...

So, for me, ordering late, Nov 21, there is no way I'd be getting it for Christmas...

That's really too bad... I was so looking forward to it too...

I wonder what the fuck can make it take so freaking long? Are they burning the CDs on a single PC at single speed, then drawing the cover art by hand?

Oh, I did find in my spam folder, the confirmation email. Going to their site clicking on the forgot password did get me setup for an account and let me see that my order is there and is "Card Approved" status...

Update to this post:

The website originally said if you ordered before a certain date (Dec. 23rd, I think), the 4-CD pack would be personally signed by the composer Jeremy Soule. Well, it turns out not enough people knew about this to buy the amount Jeremy must have signed in preparation of this awesome item because the website changed the rules. They removed the date limit and instead say "while supplies last," so get this dang album because it's amazing. Skyrim is not only at the peak of popularity, it's also one of the coolest. I wonder if this will go up in price one day becuase it is indeed in limited supply now.

I got mine ordered a long time ago and still haven't had my order updated to ship. Apparently it can take over a month to receive your order, which sucks.

Yeah. It takes exactly a month for them to actually ship it to you. Then about a week for it to get to you. Got mine a while ago but I ordered mine since the beginning of Nov.

Is there any other way to get this? I'm in the camp of it should have been in the CE but I would like to get it at some point, but from a distributor I trust like Amazon.

[quote name='Jdklaffke']Update to this post:

The website originally said if you ordered before a certain date (Dec. 23rd, I think), the 4-CD pack would be personally signed by the composer Jeremy Soule. Well, it turns out not enough people knew about this to buy the amount Jeremy must have signed in preparation of this awesome item because the website changed the rules. They removed the date limit and instead say "while supplies last," so get this dang album because it's amazing. Skyrim is not only at the peak of popularity, it's also one of the coolest. I wonder if this will go up in price one day becuase it is indeed in limited supply now.

I got mine ordered a long time ago and still haven't had my order updated to ship. Apparently it can take over a month to receive your order, which sucks.[/QUOTE]

^ Is this true? I wanted to order this so bad but when I remembered it (on christmas day) I saw the "must order by 12/23" to get it autographed.

If they are still shipping signed copies I'll buy this in a heartbeat.

Not that i don't believe you but where did you get the information about "while supplies last"?

[quote name='MSUHitman']Is there any other way to get this? I'm in the camp of it should have been in the CE but I would like to get it at some point, but from a distributor I trust like Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Not right now, and likely not ever. DirectSong is the composer's personal webstore. If you want any of his soundtracks, you've gotta go through him. You can purchase with PayPal, though, if that gives you a little extra sense of security.

On a side note, the shipping on orders is a flat rate $5, no matter how much you buy. When I ordered the Skyrim soundtrack, I decided to throw the Morrowind, Oblivion, and IL-2 Sturmovik soundtracks in as well, since they were essentially with free shipping at that point. Still waiting on my order to be shipped, which was placed in early December.

Just got my copy of girl with dragon tattoo soundtrack its 3 disc edition. If this was any cheaper then I would have gotten it.

bread's done
Back