40+ Blu Rays at Best Buy for $6.99/$7.99

kyrhon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
The link

I might have to jump on the Good Will Hunting.

List of movies for $6.99 from their website

3:10 to Yuma
40 Days and 40 Nights
American Psycho
From Paris With Love
Gamer
Gangs of New York
Good Luck Chuck
Good Will Hunting
iRambo
Kill Bill 1
Kill Bill 2
Life Is Beautiful
Punisher: War Zone
Rounders (1998)
Scary Movie 2
Scary Movie 3 (Unrated)
Scream
Scream 2
Scream 3
The Cider House Rules
The Others
Trainspotting
Transporter 3

A big thanks to Slappybob!

Last edited by a moderator:
surprised no one else posted this earlier... I purchased Rounders and Elf for $20 total like an hour or so ago. Rounder was $7. I've been waiting for a deal on that movie for yeaaarrsss. I never see it go on sale. So glad to finally own it tho.

List of movies for $6.99 from their website

3:10 to Yuma
40 Days and 40 Nights
American Psycho
From Paris With Love
Gamer
Gangs of New York
Good Luck Chuck
Good Will Hunting
iRambo
Kill Bill 1
Kill Bill 2
Life Is Beautiful
Punisher: War Zone
Rounders (1998)
Scary Movie 2
Scary Movie 3 (Unrated)
Scream
Scream 2
Scream 3
The Cider House Rules
The Others
Trainspotting
Transporter 3

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: only about 20 are priced $6.99, since most of them are actually priced at $7.99 / $9.99 and up.

Ended up getting:

- Punisher War Zone
- Good Will Hunting
- Mr. Brooks
- Rounders
- Life Is Beautiful

[quote name='Darknuke']surprised no one else posted this earlier... I purchased Rounders and Elf for $20 total like an hour or so ago. Rounder was $7. I've been waiting for a deal on that movie for yeaaarrsss. I never see it go on sale. So glad to finally own it tho.[/QUOTE]

Rounders is still $5 at Target, and has been for at least a few weeks along with several other titles in the list. I've seen American Psycho; 3:10 to Yuma; Cider House Rules; The Others, etc.

Not bad prices, but those looking to buy might want to check your local Targets beforehand.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']FYI: only about 20 are priced $6.99, since most of them are actually priced at $7.99 / $9.99 and up.

Ended up getting:

- Punisher War Zone
- Good Will Hunting
- Mr. Brooks
- Rounders
- Life Is Beautiful[/QUOTE]

Woops. I will update title to reflect this.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Rounders is still $5 at Target, and has been for at least a few weeks along with several other titles in the list. I've seen American Psycho; 3:10 to Yuma; Cider House Rules; The Others, etc.

Not bad prices, but those looking to buy might want to check your local Targets beforehand.[/QUOTE]

Ah. I never check Target ads lol. Oh well. Too late to cancel now.

Most of the good movies on that list have been $5 or less and recently too. Nothing worth jumping on with BF coming up anyway.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Rounders is still $5 at Target, and has been for at least a few weeks along with several other titles in the list. I've seen American Psycho; 3:10 to Yuma; Cider House Rules; The Others, etc.

Not bad prices, but those looking to buy might want to check your local Targets beforehand.[/QUOTE]
Dammit!

Oh well... probably OOS at my local Target anyway (still curious enough to check when I go there though).

If you have a Blockbuster near you it's worth it to take a trip over there because I bought a lot of those movies for $4 each there. Almost all of them are non rentals and are in very good condition. It's not a huge difference but when you're like me and bought 75 blu-rays at Blockbuster that's a $225+ savings!

bread's done
Back