$40 for $50 Amazon gift card or PSN card, more at Meijer (in store w/ coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronmills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
$50 Amazon gift cards are just $40 at Meijer (in store only, with coupon) through July 4th.

It's part of Meijer's "Summer Bucks" promotion which can be used on any general merchandise purchases including Amazon Kindle gift cards, PSN cards, video games, etc. The amount taken off per purchase varies. In this case, it's $10 off anything over $49.97.

Note: The promotion will not work on regular Amazon gift cards - only Kindle cards, which can be used to purchase anything on Amazon.

Just sign up for mPerks (Meijer's digital coupon website), clip the "Summer Bucks" coupon, go to your local Meijer store, grab an Amazon Kindle gift card (in the electronics section), and head to the checkout (use the self-checkout...it's way easier).

You can only use one coupon per transaction - however, you can repeat it as many times as you'd like. I bought 8 $50 Kindle cards for $40 each on 8 different transactions, then cashed them in on my Amazon account for my PS4 preorder, which makes my PS4 $320 out of pocket instead of $400. 

Not too shabby.

I've been taking advantage of this for a few years purchasing $50 PSN cards for $40, but didn't think of trying it on Kindle cards until now. But I'm glad I did!

Helpful links:

Meijer Store Locator (locations in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio & Kentucky)

Meijer mPerks website (sign up, sign in & clip coupons)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up getting another $200 while shopping for some home supplies yesterday. They had a bunch of $50 cards a few days ago but someone must have cleared them out. They did have a fair amount of the $25 ones left. The $50 cards were a bit annoying to scan through but the $25 cards were a real pain in the ass. Luckily the cashier was cool with it and did it without batting an eye.

There will be another one of these sales before the consoles are released so there is still hope for people to get help next time around.

They need to build a store in California

Thanks the share but the offer was limited. Meijer Gift Cards might be utilized for the acquisition of product at any Meijer store. Meijer store gift vouchers can be bought in any sum from $5 to $500. Meijer additionally sells a wide scope of outsider gift vouchers. Meijer do have Meijer Food Card that can be utilized to buy food at Meijer store as it were.

Thanks the share but the offer was limited. Meijer Gift Cards might be utilized for the acquisition of product at any Meijer store. Meijer store gift vouchers can be bought in any sum from $5 to $500. Meijer additionally sells a wide scope of outsider gift vouchers. Meijer do have Meijer Food Card that can be utilized to buy food at Meijer store as it were.
Bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back