40% off ANY box set at Borders 12-8 only

does this count for TV show box sets? if so I saw 24 Season 5 for $49.99 on tuesday, with this deal it would be like $29.99

I would normally complain about the price a bit but, combined with the credit in my holiday account, it means I can get a gigantic box set for nothing or I can get two smaller sets for free.

Thank you, plenty of no-cost Borders Rewards credit. Nothing like $70 back for around $100 spent. ;)

I might pickup the Cosmos set for around 60 with this if I remember it being in the 100 range correctly, that's cheaper then DDD even with 20% off

[quote name='bigriver314']does this work with pre-orders? Does borders even do pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

They do do pre orders, but in the same way that they do regular orders, they'll just order you an extra copy. It will not work on pre-orders unless you're picking up the pre-order at the time.

Dammit.

I just saw this 30 minute ago, tried to print the DVD Box Set coupon and my printer took a crap on me. Now the mall is closed. Oh well.

This stuff really knocks the price down to about a DDD level. I couldn't find anything for a reasonable price today.

[quote name='evo t rex']Which means they'll be about the same price as everywhere else for a day.[/QUOTE]

i was tempted to get the Complete Monty Python set, it was after discount 59.99. but had just gotten the HDDVD add on drive for the 360 so used that money on HDDVDs

Thanks OP for the heads up. I would have missed out. I picked up Batman the Animated Series Vol. 4 for $26.99.

I went in and found Seven Samurai Criterion Collection and figured that would be a good one until I saw that they had SS tagged at $50. $30 for a movie (even a Criterion) is not even a consideration.

bread's done
Back