40% off Bandai DVDs at rightstuff.com

Nice, looks like I'll get to catch up on My-Otome, Gundam Destiny, Eureka Seven & FLAG. Not to mention that Lucky Star is up for pre-order! :)

Sweet. Thank you. I must resist Gundam collection for thirty dollars...

edit- I broke down and bought it. CAG is killing my wallet as of late with all these dvd sales. Ive got no money for games!

Picked up the first Gundam SEED collection. Been a long time coming since I decided to wait for the DVD release in, oh, 2004? Whenever it was first on TV.

Agent Aika DVD Complete Collection, Cowboy Bebop Remix DVD Collection, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD 4, Please (Onegai) Teacher DVD Complete, Please (Onegai) Twins DVD Complete. Used my Rightstuf discount membership too. My wallet's been beaten to summision this past christmas til now. I think I've gotten all the anime I can handle for a while.

does anybody know if these titles are gonna come out on blu-ray? these are awesome deals, but i'm willing to hold out if they're gonna make the jump to hi-def.

thanks for the post OP!

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Is please teacher a quality anime, i have heard precious little[/QUOTE]
Ugh, NO. It's a poor man's Ah! My Goddess with a terrible excuse for statutory rape thrown in for good measure. The main character is supposedly of legal age, but has a "special disease" that makes him look years younger. Of course, he ends up falling in love with his *much* older teacher, who happens to be from outer space. So awful. So, so awful...

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Ugh, NO. It's a poor man's Ah! My Goddess with a terrible excuse for statutory rape thrown in for good measure. The main character is supposedly of legal age, but has a "special disease" that makes him look years younger. Of course, he ends up falling in love with his *much* older teacher, who happens to be from outer space. So awful. So, so awful...[/QUOTE]

yea i agree with you on this one...its terrible

Id love to pick up Gundam 08th Ms Team and Gundam 0083 at 30 a pop but i just bit on their manga entertainment sale a few days ago.

I got Noein Complete Collection and Tokko Complete Collection for 35 total.

I suggest anyone who is interested in this sale buy now before everything goes to back order status like it did with the manga sale.

[quote name='refusedchaos']yea i agree with you on this one...its terrible[/quote]

but the OP and ED songs are awesome. Even Love In Riddle and I like this "terrible"

[quote name='Mendoza']Id love to pick up Gundam 08th Ms Team and Gundam 0083 at 30 a pop but i just bit on their manga entertainment sale a few days ago.

I got Noein Complete Collection and Tokko Complete Collection for 35 total.

I suggest anyone who is interested in this sale buy now before everything goes to back order status like it did with the manga sale.[/quote]

08th MS is an awesome series, but don't bother with 0083, it's a waste of time. I watched one episode and couldn't stand to go any further.

[quote name='lobitoh']can anyone share theyre membership code :p for extra saving :p[/QUOTE]
No, it's tied to your billing address.

[quote name='animemaniac14']i doubt a lot (if any) of anime is going to make the jump to blu-ray ANYTIME SOON[/quote]
There is one so far and it's from Bandai Visual. Yukikaze: Complete Collection (Blu-ray). Of course, I'm sure not many people will be able to stomach a retail price of $149.99 (preorder price $112.49). Nevertheless this price should still be cheaper for those who import this collection from Japan.

Yay! 'Bout time they did a sale on a company I needed stuff from... I got to finish my .hack//roots set (and picked up Beck 6 from the weekly specials while I was at it.)

Now, I have to decide if I want to order Zegapain or not... :whistle2:k (Darn impending anime con, makin' me cautious with my money...)

[quote name='WTK']Don't forget to compare prices to Buy.com's ongoing sale (60% off) on Select Bandai Entertainment Boxsets.[/quote]

Heh, thanks. Now I can cancel my order. Im having a issue using a different shipping address than my billing and its really annoying. They want me to scan copies of my DL and CC, but I dont feel comfortable giving them that.

Can someone tell me the difference between the Cowboy Bebop Remix Collection and the Cowboy Bebop Complete Sessions? Do they both have all episodes? Is the latter just a limited edition? Does one have more extras?

I saw one episode of the show and liked it (Yes, I'm late) and I'm thinking about grabbing the series. I saw the complete sessions for over 100 months ago and didn't know why it costs so much.

[quote name='illmatic21']Can someone tell me the difference between the Cowboy Bebop Remix Collection and the Cowboy Bebop Complete Sessions? Do they both have all episodes? Is the latter just a limited edition? Does one have more extras? [/QUOTE]

Go for the Remix Collection.

The limited edition ("Perfect Sessions") aspect was only the box, which housed the previous release of Cowboy Bebop.

[quote name='lobitoh']anyone mind to share the memeber ship only once :p[/quote]
Are you're talking about the Got Anime membership for RightStuf.com? If you are, the membership is tied into with your address. It will not help you if want to get a membership number from someone else.

[quote name='lobitoh']:([/QUOTE]

Y'know, you might consider just getting your own membership- if you like anime enough to spend more than $120 on it in the next year, it'll pay for itself. And you can apply the discount to the same order you buy it with- you enter 'newmember' as your membership number.

Dang, I don't think I can resist Cowboy bebop at $30... it was the first anime series I watched and still my favorite. Hopefully shipping won't be too bad.

[quote name='b3b0p']I'm guessing there is no point in getting the Bebop box set if I have the all the Remix DVDs?[/quote]

Pretty much yes. Unless you like saving lots of shelf space with the set.

Lucky Star LE Vol 1 looks very tempting and I need to finish up Eureka Seven with two volumes left.

I bought Voices of a Distant Star a while ago during a DDD sale, and it came in a combo with The Place Promised in Our Early Days. They are both excellent movies and well worth the cash. Very good artwork.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Why don't they have G-Gundam Anime Legend Vol.1 & 2?[/quote]

Because you want it and they fucking hate you! ;)

I wish I had the money for Wolf's Rain. I started watching this years ago and want to finish it. I need to finish Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig. I am doing that tonight! Some really good deals. Thanks for the heads up!

Bit on Cowboy Bebop Remix and the insanely (high) priced LS limited edition box... hope Bandai doesn't end up doing 6 of those or I'll cry.

I ordered it with the Free economy shipping. Since the LS box won't ship til May, do you think RightStuf will ship the Cowboy Bebop set separately without charging me extra?

[quote name='Sakabadger']Bit on Cowboy Bebop Remix and the insanely (high) priced LS limited edition box... hope Bandai doesn't end up doing 6 of those or I'll cry.

I ordered it with the Free economy shipping. Since the LS box won't ship til May, do you think RightStuf will ship the Cowboy Bebop set separately without charging me extra?[/quote]

Rightstuf will not charge extra. Free shipping will be free shipping whether they decide to ship your order as 10 separate packages or 1 large package.

Bebop will likely ship out first so long as they are in stock. Lucky Star (LS) will ship out free of charge when it's ready for street date release.

I didnt get anything from this sale but those are pretty good prices on My-Hime and Otome. I did take advantage of weekly special and snagged last 3 volumes of witchblade anime.

[quote name='Brian9824']I didnt get anything from this sale but those are pretty good prices on My-Hime and Otome. I did take advantage of weekly special and snagged last 3 volumes of witchblade anime.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I ended up snatching the last 3 volumes as well to finish my Witchblade collection. ^_^

Dang... didn't even know the set for the Bebop Remixes had been released. I've been waiting for this and this price is great. Too bad I somehow spent around $80 on movies and junk food this week (what the hell happened? I'm totally off the wagon.)

Gotta free up $30 tomorrow. Just gotta.

[quote name='Sakabadger']Bit on Cowboy Bebop Remix and the insanely (high) priced LS limited edition box... hope Bandai doesn't end up doing 6 of those or I'll cry.

I ordered it with the Free economy shipping. Since the LS box won't ship til May, do you think RightStuf will ship the Cowboy Bebop set separately without charging me extra?[/QUOTE]

Techincally, TRSI holds free shipping orders until the whole order is in stock.

However, every so often, they get an OK from the higher-ups to release partially-filled orders, just to save wherehouse space. They'll also do it if you ask, but that does cost extra. By my experience, the partial shipments happen about every 2-3weeks.

Anyway, the short version is, your Cowboy Bebop set will ship first, you just won't know when. LS, being the only other thing on the order, will ship as soon as it's in.

Well, I suppose it doesn't matter too much to me when it ships. I've already seen the series (and there are other things for me to do) so waiting til June is allright, I guess. But if they ship earlier, then that's even better.

Thanks for the replies.

bread's done
Back