400 Free Xbox Live Points When You Buy 1000 Or More!

[quote name='hxcmusic']OK... you guys that have referrals to give out... what does your confirmation page look like after you purchase the 1000 points. Does it say anything about the 400 bonus?[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn't say anything about the bonus. I just got off the phone with billing support after reading out redirect email addresses (pro tip: don't call support about this yet unless you want to spend 10-15 minutes spelling out URL redirects) and they have no information. They're passing the ticket to promotions and told me to expect an answer in 5-10 business days.

However, as noted above, which I REALLY wish I had read before calling support, is that it may take 4-6 weeks before the points are credited to your account.

Puckett... from the fine print in the email

Limit: one (1) gift per account.

I get that it may take 4-6 weeks, but there really should be some kind of confirmation of bonus when purchasing or redeeming.

I have 0 referrals I can send. PM me your email addy.

Edit: 0 out of 5 left.

Sent to:
bantheradio
Traitorious
graf1k
Essence07
noahrc

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 5 referrals (thanks mokilicious!), PM me with email address if you need one.

EDIT: I'm out

I have no referrals left.

I sent referrals to haru3173, 1sailor, posqualee, therodersabides and my brother.

Everyone realizes that we will have to wait 4 to 6 weeks after the promotion is over to see if we actually got the 400pts and that it is subject to availability?

This is not a sure thing but worth a shot.

this probably won't work. it has to be from microsoft, not a friend according to the fine print.

* Offer good only for named recipient of this e-mail with Xbox LIVE Marketplace offer from Microsoft.

Thanks for referral email! I got the Fallout email, but I deleted it from Mailwasher since a) I have very few points and b) I have the GoTY edition. The email may or may not have had the deal.

Just emailed the 4 from chooi77 to clockworkbob - enjoy.

Just read the fine print

* Offer good only for named recipient of this e-mail with Xbox LIVE Marketplace offer from Microsoft.

From Microsoft - please everyone be aware that this is likely not going to work as mine is from coolflea and not Microsoft.

[quote name='megma42']Just read the fine print

From Microsoft - please everyone be aware that this is likely not going to work as mine is from coolflea and not Microsoft.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but the email has a button on it to send the offer to five other friends. This implies that the promotion is applicable to those people as well.

Much thanks to Neoroark for the referral. As such, I've got 5 to send.

Honestly, i'm rather unsure what is going on at the moment. I clicked on the different links on the mail, and it's not giving me any sort of confirmation. Add to that the new doubt that this may only work for the original recipient. (Nevermind we're sending it through Microsoft) Seems rather off, since you'll apparently be notified via an in-dash message. (ie not an e-mail. =\ ) So apparently they do need your gamertag in one way or another? This is looking more and more like it's not going to work, sadly.

Now that said, I still have 5 referrals if anyone wants to hope for the best. *shrug* Send a PM to me if you want one, i'm not sending em to e-mails listed on the thread since I'll have no idea who has gotten one yet and who hasn't.

5/5 referrals consumed by CAGs.
Vulcan, ijag, chankk, and carramrod. check your e-mail addys. Bizmat ate the last one.

And now off to buy a newly restocked Continuum Shift OST. . .

bread's done
Back