4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it occur to you guys that maybe hes on break? The DAILY deal is running from, the 18-22, and he hasnt logged in since, the 18th... Put two and two together?

[quote name='kitsune23']How do I contact someone from Game Deal Daily about a piece of hardware that arrived DOA? Tried the email address on the website and a PM here already. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I've tried the same and haven't gotten a response.

I received my DS Lite charger and it didn't work. I emailed their website contact number last Saturday and PM'd him on the boards on Monday. Still haven't received a response.

So far for me it hasn't been a good experience.

My previous transactions with them have been trouble free, so I'm not too worried yet.

Would it occur to you guys that maybe hes on break? The DAILY deal is running from, the 18-22, and he hasnt logged in since, the 18th... Put two and two together?

Well, my emails to their support were several days before the last deal went up. :)

Got my 20 for 20 shipment. There's some that look a bit rough, but a bit of cleaning should take care of it. Nothing that sticks out as something that shouldn't work, but obviously I won't know until I try. This is what I ended up with:

The Suffering
Spiderman 2
Yu-Gi-Ou -- The Dawn of Destiny
Wreckless - The Yakuza Missions
007 Agent Under Fire
Without Warning
NFL Head Coach
Tenchu - Return from Darkness
World Championship Poker
Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball
007 Nightfire
Backyard Wrestling
Burnout 2
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Wrestlemania 21
Tiger Woods 06
Spiderman
Gun
Madden 07
Crimson Skies

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']If it helps, I do believe he's out of town this weekend. He had made a post on his message board talking about going away for a long weekend with some friends.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up

[quote name='Drkirby']Ok, second set arrived. Out of 40 games, I have gotten 8 that I am going to keep. Now to figure out what to do with the other 32.[/QUOTE]

Get the others into working condition, then hand them out in front of Gamestop.

[quote name='joemoedee']Got my 20 for 20 shipment. There's some that look a bit rough, but a bit of cleaning should take care of it. Nothing that sticks out as something that shouldn't work, but obviously I won't know until I try. This is what I ended up with:[/QUOTE]

Don't assume they work by how they look. Some of the less scratched ones didn't work while the worse ones did.

Well I got my 20 games and like most other people here I am extremely disapointed. All have heavy scratching. Going to start testing them now but what sucks is there is no way to know if a game is going to freeze 20 hours in until i play it that far.....

I won't be buying anything used from them anymore, it looks like they just dumped 20 unplayable games into a mailer and sent em out, discs were sliding around loose and getting more scratched up while in transit and half them are caked with dirt. Glad i know to avoid this place in the future.

Anyways I got the following

1. Van Helsing
  2. Wrestlemania 21
  3. Flatout
  4. Gun
  5. Shellshock Nam 67
  6. Test Drive
  7. MVP Baseball 2003
  8. Tiger Woods PGA tour 06
  9. Greg Hastings Paintball Tournament
  10. Spiderman
  11. Spiderman 2
  12. Magic the Gathering Battlegrounds
  13. X-men Legends
  14. Yugioh Dawn of Destiny
  15. Hitman Contracts
  16. Blinx The Time Sweeper
  17. Kill Switch
  18. Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines
  19. Blade II
  20. The Thing

[quote name='lakers310']Would anybody that got Yu-Gi-Oh Dawn of Destiny in their 20 game package be willing to let it go cheap?[/QUOTE]

Yeah if anyone wants anything off my list of what I received PM me for $2.00 shipped. I don't want any of them. This one in particular loads up apparently, still pretty scratched though.

[quote name='drfrielgood']These games are overstock used product, not customer returns. I have no idea what happens with the cases, I buy them disc-only.[/QUOTE]

40 games, one working.

Like some of you, I can't help but wonder if throwing them all in a padded envelope without even a rubber band securing the discs from sliding around in transit made a bad situation worse. Or maybe these discs were all used as street hockey pucks. Eh, again, I still say whatever. I still haven't had a minute to check any of the games anyway, and I consider it like blowing $20 at Vegas.

The discs were obviously pretty scratched to begin with so the odds of them working were pretty low . The shipping method just finished them off

[quote name='coolsteel']The discs were obviously pretty scratched to begin with so the odds of them working were pretty low . The shipping method just finished them off[/QUOTE]

In my packages, one disk was cracked; it was the one on the end, so I assume that got broken in transit. I don't think the packaging damaged any other disks, though.

Here's the deal on the XBox discs:

I usually sell these discs in bulk for around a buck apiece. I received a recent load that was in better shape than some past lots, and so I decided to sell them on the site. I think what happened is that the discs that were in better shape got mixed in with some of my older XBox discs from past shipments that were more heavily damaged, and some customers received lots of heavily scratched discs rather than the newer, cleaner discs. The rubber band idea is a good one, and I wish I would've thought of it as a way to keep the discs from moving around the envelope.

We sold about 200 20-game lots. It seems that about 10-15% of the buyers received lots of mostly unplayable games. If you received a lot that fits this description, please PM me on CAG or on my website and we will set up a return for a refund.

Like I said, mine only came with 18 discs. And the 2/18 that work are Whacked! and Yu-Gi-Oh! - 2 games you will never see me play.

It's $20. I don't want a refund because he didn't really promise any BC games and he didn't really guarantee the games worked. If you do want to make it better I wouldn't mind you giving me something on your site for a few bucks off...

for anyone that wants to try this, for their games, i want to. Im going to do it tomorrow. The outcome looks great but nothing a little camera trickery couldn't make. Plus the concept is ridiculous to begin with. Ill video my results for you guys
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE1gvaM3iAs
[/media]

[quote name='drfrielgood']We sold about 200 20-game lots. It seems that about 10-15% of the buyers received lots of mostly unplayable games. If you received a lot that fits this description, please PM me on CAG or on my website and we will set up a return for a refund.[/QUOTE]

But I'm soooo crazy to think he would fix this...

Received my GH WT on saturday. Great deal on a used game...and it doesnt even look used! Game, manual, and case are all in perfect condition. Disk has no scratches or smudges. Very satisfied. =D

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Rock Band 2, brand new and factory sealed, for the XBox 360.[/QUOTE]

Just the game?

[quote name='berzirk']Rock Band 2 is/was $35 new at Gamestop if anybody wanted to skip on the shipping charge and get it for effectively the same price.[/QUOTE]

$40 + tax new at Gamestop.

A little late to the game, but I just got my 20 Xbox games today. The condition of mine doesn't seem as bad as some folks here. I don't have much experience with scratched disks since I'm normally picky about my used games, but my guess is there are only a few that aren't playable or salvageable. Too bad I eat crunchy peanut butter. :)

All in all, a pretty good selection. Much better than I expected. The average Metacritic score is 72, the median is 79. The games are:

Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes the Neighborhood
Gun
James Bond 007: NightFire
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
Medal of Honor Frontline
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
Monster Garage
NBA 2K3
NBA Street V3
Need for Speed Underground
OutRun 2
Outlaw Golf 2
Spider-Man
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
WWE WrestleMania 21
World Championship Poker
X-Men Legends

[quote name='thepik241']Does Rock Band 2 still come with the code for the 20 free DLC songs?[/QUOTE]

They are brand new and factory sealed, so they should include the code.

[quote name='almasy82']I appreciate it. Thank you for fixing the issue.[/QUOTE]

I find it ironic that a couple of months ago you were defending this guy and now you had to file a complaint with paypal to get a refund.

I want to know if the Halo Wars LE Steel Case is the LE version with the codes and stuff. Or is it reg version with a different case.

[quote name='Arcturiang']Looks like a good deal, wish the PS3 version was on sale.[/QUOTE]

We had the PS3 version on sale a few weeks ago, but we're currently out of stock on that one. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back