4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with today's deal on a 20 disc grab bag. The condition of these discs is similar to the condition of the PS2 demo disc deal we ran a few weeks back. We will make sure not to send out any cracked or deeply scratched discs.

$10 for no actual games. You mean I have a chance to get a demo of The Golden Compass, a single DVD of According to Jim, and the Special Features from Maid in Manhattan? In for 50.

[quote name='bvharris']$10 for no actual games. You mean I have a chance to get a demo of The Golden Compass, a single DVD of According to Jim, and the Special Features from Maid in Manhattan? In for 50.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. You might as well give this crap for free. Although Maid in Manhattan Special Features is very tempting for $10

The last 3 posts are so laughable.

The guy is running a business here...he has extras of stuff that he needs to get rid of...why not post a grab bag...

If you don't want the product, then how about not posting?

[quote name='Ace!']The last 3 posts are so laughable.

The guy is running a business here...he has extras of stuff that he needs to get rid of...why not post a grab bag...

If you don't want the product, then how about not posting?[/QUOTE]

Did you actually read what the "grab bags" are? There's "running a business", and then there's "foisting off crap". I can't imagine that anyone getting a box full of . . . well, much of anything he's got to offer in this . . . is going to be drawn in to become a loyal customer. There are some items that you should probably just cut your losses and toss.

And it's an open forum -- I'll post if I want to, thanks for asking!

Laughable at best. The funny thing is, a week ago, he ran a deal of 10 PS2 demo discs. I don't remember the price, but a few people posted about being interested and buying. So, obviously, he figured he'd try it again, seeing as it was a success. So, they look silly overall for trying to be witty, but they look even sillier, because he obviously did well the first time.

[quote name='arcane93']Did you actually read what the "grab bags" are? There's "running a business", and then there's "foisting off crap". I can't imagine that anyone getting a box full of . . . well, much of anything he's got to offer in this . . . is going to be drawn in to become a loyal customer. There are some items that you should probably just cut your losses and toss.

And it's an open forum -- I'll post if I want to, thanks for asking![/QUOTE]

Just dont get on the verge of thread crapping...or we might not be blessed with you here anymore.

I am sure he will sell out his daily deal...he almost always does.

Some deals do better than I expect them to, some deals don't do quite as well, it's just how it goes. The XBox game deal sold through about 90% of our stock. The PS2 demo deal sold out pretty quickly. This deal is similar to the demo deal, except the number of games has doubled from 10 to 20, and about 1/3 of the discs will be movie discs.

Because it wasn't at all clear in his post here that this deal contained no actual games - you had to click through to the website to find out. I understand hes running a business, I've purchased from him before and been very happy with the results. At the same time, if you follow this thread there have been more than a few occasions when the info on the deal has been insufficient and even misleading. I felt it was important to point out that this deal contained no actual games, since some of his previous grab bags have. I chose to do so in a sarcastic manner. If you were offended, tough.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Laughable at best. The funny thing is, a week ago, he ran a deal of 10 PS2 demo discs. I don't remember the price, but a few people posted about being interested and buying. So, obviously, he figured he'd try it again, seeing as it was a success. So, they look silly overall for trying to be witty, but they look even sillier, because he obviously did well the first time.[/QUOTE]

I for one always appreciate it when posters on here provide more details about the contents of a deal than I can get from the OP. I also appreciate wit. If you don't, that's your prerogative.

I jumped on the Xbox deal awhile ago. It was fantastic.....nothing except 2 games had a meta score below 75. Threw them all in my disc polisher, as expected, and they work fantastic. If anyone cares, when I get home I can give a list of what I received. I highly recommend!!!

[quote name='bvharris']Because it wasn't at all clear in his post here that this deal contained no actual games - you had to click through to the website to find out. I understand hes running a business, I've purchased from him before and been very happy with the results. At the same time, if you follow this thread there have been more than a few occasions when the info on the deal has been insufficient and even misleading. I felt it was important to point out that this deal contained no actual games, since some of his previous grab bags have. I chose to do so in a sarcastic manner. If you were offended, tough.

I for one always appreciate it when posters on here provide more details about the contents of a deal than I can get from the OP. I also appreciate wit. If you don't, that's your prerogative.[/QUOTE]

Just as long as you know, you have to go to his site to purchase it.

Sorry you had to click some links to buy something on the net, tough.

Dr has run a great website and is top notch.

[quote name='Ace!']Just as long as you know, you have to go to his site to purchase it.

Sorry you had to click some links to buy something on the net, tough.

Dr has run a great website and is top notch.[/QUOTE]

I actually agree with you. I've bought from him, and check his site daily. Very satisfied customer. My point is it wouldn't have taken much extra effort for him to point out in this space that there were no actual games in this grab bag. Since he didn't, I did.

[quote name='bvharris']My point is it wouldn't have taken much extra effort for him to point out in this space that there were no actual games in this grab bag. Since he didn't, I did.[/QUOTE]

I did point this out as well. It's the second to last sentence in the first paragraph of my description. It reads:

You WILL NOT receive any actual games or movies, only partial DVD sets, special feature DVDs, demo discs, and bonus discs.

I just copy the description from the front page of my site, so there aren't going to be any differences from what appears on the site.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I did point this out as well. It's the second to last sentence in the first paragraph of my description. It reads:

You WILL NOT receive any actual games or movies, only partial DVD sets, special feature DVDs, demo discs, and bonus discs.

I just copy the description from the front page of my site, so there aren't going to be any differences from what appears on the site.[/QUOTE]

You're right, my fault for not checking the first page as opposed to today's update.

My apologies, keep up the good work.

I forgot to check my mail for a week and just picked up my 20 xbox games this morning. Didn't get long but skimmed through the disc and I have like 7 comic book character games a mlb game and YugiOh. Sadly I had every game except YuGiOh and mlb. Haven't been home yet to test them.

[quote name='EnjoysDeals']When do you think you are getting in more little big planets?[/QUOTE]

We'll have more either late this week or early next week. We'll run them as the deal of the day very soon.

I bit on the random disks. Hopefully I get mostly video game bonus disks instead of demos since I'm sucker for this sort of stuff (wink, wink)

[quote name='tedvan']I jumped on the Xbox deal awhile ago. It was fantastic.....nothing except 2 games had a meta score below 75. Threw them all in my disc polisher, as expected, and they work fantastic. If anyone cares, when I get home I can give a list of what I received. I highly recommend!!![/QUOTE]

Consider yourself lucky. I had 3 of the 19 Xbox games I actually got load, and one of those stutters a lot during cut scenes. :(

[quote name='arcane93']Did you actually read what the "grab bags" are? There's "running a business", and then there's "foisting off crap". I can't imagine that anyone getting a box full of . . . well, much of anything he's got to offer in this . . . is going to be drawn in to become a loyal customer. There are some items that you should probably just cut your losses and toss.

And it's an open forum -- I'll post if I want to, thanks for asking![/QUOTE]

Seriously, is anyone holding a gun to your head and making you buy it?

For that matter, is anyone holding a gun to your head and making you whine like a child?

Why is this the only thread on CAG where no one is allowed to say anything less than glowing praise for the vendor and every product posted, no matter how much some of those products and pricing baffle others?... Is attacking every single negative comment really that different from trolling?

How is this the daily deal when this is the same price as it was yesterday and the day before and all last month and pretty much anytime I check your site. "Daily deal" denotes that a daily special might actually be occurring with an actual discount from the regular price. When you first advertised Siren as a "daily deal" you had it listed at $24.95. Why not run that again and you will actually have a "daily deal". If you did I would buy a copy.

I just picked up a sealed copy of Siren on eBay for $22 (after my 8% coupon) + $4 shipping. There are several more left at that price if anyone's interested.

The 3 artbooks came with each respective games Limited/Special Edition originally correct?

Tempted to get this , even though I really only need the GTA4 artbook. Anybody want to split this with me?

[quote name='StarKnightX']The 3 artbooks came with each respective games Limited/Special Edition originally correct?

Tempted to get this , even though I really only need the GTA4 artbook. Anybody want to split this with me?[/QUOTE]

I actually have the GTA IV artbook, keychain, soundtrack CD and dufflebag from my Special Edition that I paid $90 for originally. It was a total waste for over a year, since I only just recently started to use the lockbox for some valuables. :lol:

I'm debating if I wanna list the artbook, since I haven't really flipped through it completely as of yet. I don't see the artbook or anything else from the SE going for anything decent, so I might as well.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I actually have the GTA IV artbook, keychain, soundtrack CD and dufflebag from my Special Edition that I paid $90 for originally. It was a total waste for over a year, since I only just recently started to use the lockbox for some valuables. :lol:

I'm debating if I wanna list the artbook, since I haven't really flipped through it completely as of yet. I don't see the artbook or anything else from the SE going for anything decent, so I might as well.[/QUOTE]

Oh damn man nice avatar. I wish they had actually released Thrill Kill on PSX. I played the bootleg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back