4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skubish']This is not an elite. It's a black arcade please change the thread title.[/quote]
Agreed. Thread title is misleading. Please change.

[quote name='leesiulung']FYI: Supposedly the newer Elite bundles will include Halo 3 and Fable 2 at no additional cost....

Decent deal if you want the black and have everything else.

You might also not get Jasper and how does the warranty work?[/quote]

They come with Indy Lego and Kung Fu Panda right now anyway, but yes they are supposed to be including Halo 3 and Fable 2.

definitely agree on changing the thread title. I came in with my debit card ready to go, then I saw that it didn't include a hard drive. It's not an elite, it's a black arcade system.. it's actually WORSE than an arcade system, since the arcade system at least has a little bit of internal memory, whereas this thing has none.

Though the title is misleading, I definitely knew coming in that this wasn't going to include the hard drive. Unless the units are stolen, there is no way anyone is going to sell a new Elite for $200.

lol I already ran in the room to tell my roommate about this deal then came back in and to show him and saw that it didn't contain a hard drive lol nevermind he said

[quote name='decrot']man was i excited, thought i could upgrade my current 20gig. without that hard drive this deal becomes useless[/QUOTE]
You could just keep your 20GB and put a $50 120GB in it from Newegg... (other than the fact the hard drive sled wouldn't be black)

[quote name='decrot']man was i excited, thought i could upgrade my current 20gig. without that hard drive this deal becomes useless[/quote]

Its pretty cool for someone who wants a black 360 and can buy their own harddrive. You can buy a 120 gig HD on ebay for around 80-85 285 still a lot cheaper than new elite with drive 399 I don't see the non deal here. As a a matter of fact if I did not already have two 360's I would bite on this. I would probably still rather have a new arcade with the new built in mem thus knowing it was a Jasper. But still this is by no means a bad deal for someone who wants a sleek black 360 and controller new I might add.

I ordered an elite from the dr months ago. Seriously, the system looked like it had never been played. You are practically buying a brand new elite without a hard drive.

[quote name='InFlames215']I ordered an elite from the dr months ago. Seriously, the system looked like it had never been played. You are practically buying a brand new elite without a hard drive.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that is what you're buying. The system InFlames215 purchased was "used", but it was still in great shape. I opened the factory sealed boxes on these systems myself, so I know that they are all brand new and have never been played.

[quote name='rad.dreamer3kx']no thanks, i would rather by the arcade Jasper in stores for $199.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm saying. Get an Arcade in stores, with a box and five arcade games (plus Sega superstars Tennis), same price.

[quote name='mkelehan']That's what I'm saying. Get an Arcade in stores, with a box and five arcade games (plus Sega superstars Tennis), same price.[/quote]

Once you go black, you never go back. No pun intended, lol.

Don't mean to be rude, but aren't you just buying an over priced arcade system without the HDD? Sure, its black, but your not getting any of the other stuff it comes with.

Daily Deal

Xbox 360 with no HDD, No headset, No cables, No controllers, No disk drive and also RROD'ing.

Get it while it's hot! :bomb:
I was ready to buy but not HDD doesnt really interest me, but keep doing what you're doing :)

I don't understand why a lot of you are being such tools. Sure, it might not be the best deal ever, but gamedealdaily.com has been good to us and has given us a lot of sweet games and accessories for cheap, so why not just be quiet and wait for the next deal to come.

It didn't help that the title was misleading, but now that it's been fixed, just leave it alone ;)

[quote name='lolwut?']It didn't help that the title was misleading, but now that it's been fixed, just leave it alone ;)[/quote]

Indeed. Now, that the title has been fixed, let's leave it be. GDD has had some really awesome deals. There are bound to be some duds.

[quote name='FierceDeityLink1']You could just keep your 20GB and put a $50 120GB in it from Newegg... (other than the fact the hard drive sled wouldn't be black)[/quote]

Say what? A $50 120 gig Xbox 360 hard drive at NewEgg? :shock:
That can't be right, can it?

You would think for all the good deals this place has guven us people wouldn't be some damn whiny about this,what a bunch of ungrateful fools.

[quote name='Maynard']Daily Deal

Xbox 360 with no HDD, No headset, No cables, No controllers, No disk drive and also RROD'ing.
[/quote]

It comes with cables and a controller. Most Elite's have the Falcon chipset at the very least, so the RRODing is somewhat reduced (or at least that is what I heard).

[quote name='yuffiestrife']No, he was referring to the dyi hdd you can get from newegg for $50. You mod it into your 20gb hdd housing case.[/quote]

Ah, gotcha. That makes more sense...
Wish I had the skills to do that, but I already know with my big clumsy fingers I'd just destroy it in the process. :bomb:

[quote name='richdmoore']Wanna bet where the HDMI (in green bags, but not retail packaging) kit they sold last week or two came from?[/quote]

So? He's done that plenty of times in the past, and it's usually a good thing, like when he took out the extras from the Halo Wars LE case and just sold the game and case for like $45 shipped the week of release. It was like buying the regular edition of the game, with a cool case, for $15 less than MSRP. I could care less how he decides to sell his product.

[quote name='InFlames215']Once you go black, you never go back. No pun intended, lol.[/quote]
Do you mean once the girl's pussy gets stretched out she'll never go back to that painful experience again? I'd get an arcade jasper instead.

I didn't think this deal would set off so many people!

I honestly thought I was putting up a good deal today. I posted used 360 Elites at this price last year and sold a bunch of them. I haven't really kept up on the market for consoles lately, so I suppose the going rate on them has dropped quite a bit.

I actually think it's a decent deal as I am currently in the market to replace my recently Red Ringed Elite, however the timing is not ideal for me. Do you know if these are Jasper units?

[quote name='drfrielgood']I didn't think this deal would set off so many people!

I honestly thought I was putting up a good deal today. I posted used 360 Elites at this price last year and sold a bunch of them. I haven't really kept up on the market for consoles lately, so I suppose the going rate on them has dropped quite a bit.[/quote]

Well, the thing is, the Arcade system is only $200, now. Plus, unlike in the past, the Elite system isn't the only with HDMI or the newest hardware.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on the official Sony Playstation 3 Sixaxis Wireless Controllers.[/quote]
Used and not dualshock 3: pass.

Used and tested to work properly. I've never seen a site offering them at this price before, and the lowest we've previously gone on them is $24.95.

[quote name='Hodaka']great! I've been needing a couple more controllers for LBP. :)[/quote]

What he said.

With a new Dualshock 3 being as ridiculously expensive it is, and third party controllers getting universally dodgy reviews, this is a pretty good deal.

Dual Shock >>>>>>>>>> Sixaxis

I got rid of all my Sixaxis controllers when I got my PS3 bundle. They're just so...cheap. They should have been $15 from the get-go.

How are they cheap? They're the same, exact thing as a DS3 without the rumble. The only reason you're saying they are "cheap" is because they are light. And obviously, that's because it doesn't have the motors for rumble.

Not for nothing, but if these are in very good condition, and his stuff usually is, that's a good deal for an official PS3 controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back