4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
drfrielgood, how the f are you gonna post here regularly and not on your own website? you can't even ship things on a timely manner. you shouldn't say you'll ship stuff in 1-2 days in your faq when it'll take a week.

[quote name='kaukauls']drfrielgood, how the f are you gonna post here regularly and not on your own website? you can't even ship things on a timely manner. you shouldn't say you'll ship stuff in 1-2 days in your faq when it'll take a week.[/quote]

I'm sure you have a legitimate beef, but you need to calm down. Not for nothing, but your experiences do not constitute the whole of his business. If he didn't ship things in a timely manner, this thread would be jammed with complaining, because a lot of CAGs buy stuff from him. It isn't, though. So, calm down and take it to personal communications.

[quote name='kaukauls']drfrielgood, how the f are you gonna post here regularly and not on your own website? you can't even ship things on a timely manner. you shouldn't say you'll ship stuff in 1-2 days in your faq when it'll take a week.[/QUOTE]

All sales through Thursday have shipped other than the Sixaxis controllers and 360 rechargable batteries. Those will go out Monday.

[quote name='carpwrist']Weird... $35 is a good price for the sub card, but... Space Chimps. I just can't buy it now... i just don't want that shit in my house.[/quote]
Haha, glad I wasn't the only one to think this. ;)

[quote name='craigbezzle']UNO is worth $3. Especially if you have a Live Vision camera.[/quote]

Don't have a live vision camera but for $3....

[quote name='craigbezzle']UNO is worth $3. Especially if you have a Live Vision camera.[/quote]

Last time I tried using my vision camera with Uno I was kicked out of quite a few rooms because I was actually trying to play the game. Everyone on there was 15, bored, and looking for girls to take their shirts off.

Finally, an XBLA deal that I'm actually interested in . . . and it didn't come from Microsoft or Amazon. ;) In for one.

Any idea when you'll be sending out the codes?

Yea, i am getting the same thing.
When I first clicked on the link it showed Uno, but I refreshed to send to deal to someone and it changed to the 200 point card.

Wow, I had no idea Uno was going to sell out in two hours! I'll keep the 200 point card up until the next deal begins at noon tomorrow. They actually sell pretty well for us, though I do understand that the price will not be attractive to most CAGs. Besides, I don't want to be sending code emails all night Sunday!

why would anyone want a $2.50 card for $3? well whatever. If you're selling them more power to you drfrielgood! doubt any cags are going to bite as we're accustomed to paying less than msrp for microsoft point not more ;) I suppose if you're deadbroke and need 200 points and not 400 points?

That point card is not a deal. I almost was tricked in to thinking 2.99 was cheaper then normal but 200 points for $2.99 is $.49 too much.

This isn't a deal, you will save more money just buying a 1600 point card, here is the math it costs $3 for 200, 200 goes into 1600 8 times, so what is $3 times 8, $24.00, not a deal. I figure just buy a 1600 point card or just wait until they go on sale.

[quote name='etheidon']That point card is not a deal. I almost was tricked in to thinking 2.99 was cheaper then normal but 200 points for $2.99 is $.49 too much.[/quote]

Eh, it works if you only need 200 points. This is definitely a lot cheaper than ebay if you are in a pinch.

[quote name='sirkillalotic']This isn't a deal, you will save more money just buying a 1600 point card, here is the math it costs $3 for 200, 200 goes into 1600 8 times, so what is $3 times 8, $24.00, not a deal. I figure just buy a 1600 point card or just wait until they go on sale.[/quote]
thanks for telling us something we all already know. I think I need to be told a tenth time to full understand the deal.

Its nice for people who just need a small amount of points for dlc.

I'm sure he has sold some of these at this price in the past, or else he wouldn't bother. He's already had two good deals today, though they were in short supply. I doubt he thinks many...if any...CAGs are going to bite on this.

[quote name='supaet']dont support bastards like this
these 200 points are from a coke promotion in the uk
way to do business[/quote]

The greatest advice my mother ever gave me was to actually know what the hell I'm talking about before I open my mouth...or, in this case, post a message. He has had 200 point cards on his site forever. He probably pulled them from Live Vision bundles or something. Also, there was a limit of like 400 points a day, I think, from that Coke promotion in the UK. So, yeah, he's trying to make a massive profit with his TWO codes from today. Watch out.

Also, why does it matter to you where he got something?

[quote name='supaet']dont support bastards like this
these 200 points are from a coke promotion in the uk
way to do business[/quote]

So?

[quote name='i23mix']You win drfrielgood. Despite my numerous attempts to contact you to get a refund on that bluetooth headset (which didn't work) I ordered I lost the Paypal escalation due to Paypal claims only applying to the shipment of goods (I guess I should have read that user agreement). Now I'm out ~ $15 bucks + ~ $3 to ship it back.[/QUOTE]

You should be happy to get any response at all. I've emailed him a couple of times on his own site for trade in offers and called him out several times in this thread and haven't heard anything from him.

But the joke is on me for continuing to try though...

[quote name='ninja dog']Okay, we can safely say this guy is getting pretty sketchy.

Selling coke codes? Really?[/quote]

:roll:

He has had 200 point cards on his site for as long as it's been up, I think. As I said before, he probably pulled them from the bundles. There have been a few Xbox products with 200 point cards. 200 point codes are not exclusive to this Coke promotion in the UK. Considering he has been advertising on CAG for like a year, with Cheapy's approval, I find it hard to believe he is "sketchy." So, no, it's not safe to say that at all. No need to flame the guy, especially when you don't have all the information.

And geez, the guy posts two nice deals, people jump on them, and now he's getting attacked for what's basically a throw away "deal." Calm down...

isnt this kinda of like a rip off.....

1600 points = $20
800 points = $10
200 points = $2.99!?!?!? WTF should be $2.50

so hes ripping you off for $0.50 every card, thats pretty substantial for such a low value item..... its not a deal, its a ripoff.

he's basically an ebay seller with cheapy's permission, but w/e.

hey, big point promotion this morning and a point sale today? awesome timing! but no, you're right, they probably came from those unnamed sources of 200 point cards that you think exist. 'cause it would be totally worth stripping those points off of something to put up later.

Stop white knighting for him :lol:

1600 points at MSRP of $19.99 = each point is costing 0.01249375 USD.

4000 points at MSRP of $49.99 = each point is costing 0.0124975 USD.

200 points at $2.99 = each point is costing 0.01495 USD.

Not a deal.

[quote name='the_grimace']isnt this kinda of like a rip off.....

1600 points = $20
800 points = $10
200 points = $2.99!?!?!? WTF should be $2.50

so hes ripping you off for $0.50 every card, thats pretty substantial for such a low value item..... its not a deal, its a ripoff.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking, WTH. Oh well, I really wanted some cheap points but I guess I can wait for Amazon to have more deals on XBL games...

[quote name='ninja dog']he's basically an ebay seller with cheapy's permission, but w/e.

hey, big point promotion this morning and a point sale today? awesome timing! but no, you're right, they probably came from those unnamed sources of 200 point cards that you think exist. 'cause it would be totally worth stripping those points off of something to put up later.

Stop white knighting for him :lol:[/quote]

Gutted Live Vision bundles and Live starter kits don't qualify as "unnamed sources"?

It's always funny how the dr. can put up ten good deals and hear nothing , but he puts up one lousy one and gets shit on. Granted he could have sold them at cost ($2.50) and still come out alright , since if the points did come from gutted live kits and such he probably made out alright on the rest of the stuff form the kits anyway , but can you completely fault the guy for trying to make "a little something extra" off of them? If you think the deal sucks , don't buy it , no need to bitch about it.

Also he's mentioned in the past (in the previous thread I believe , too lazy to try and dig it up though) that he does sell a moderate amount of the 200 point and other odd denomination cards to out of the US shoppers , who often have no other way of buying MS Points or PSN points other than through the 360/PS3 itself.

chill out people... he ran out of the deal earlier the points are just a fallback item. He isn't trying to pull anything over on anyone. Everyone knows the value of points. Some people might actually want just 200 points.

Kind of random given all of the other good deals, but I haven't seen it mentioned that you can buy 400 points for $5 from Zune.net, so it basically nullifies anyone saying "it's good if you want just 200 points" (unless you really, really want just 200 points and don't care about spending a little extra).

Looks like no one reads the thread anymore.
[quote name='drfrielgood']Wow, I had no idea Uno was going to sell out in two hours! I'll keep the 200 point card up until the next deal begins at noon tomorrow. They actually sell pretty well for us, though I do understand that the price will not be attractive to most CAGs. Besides, I don't want to be sending code emails all night Sunday![/quote]
Obviously he knows the value and doesn't expect CAGs to buy (but gives us the opportunity) so we really don't need all the comments about how this isn't a deal.

I understand this is a cover-up, but the sad thing is people who dont know math will still think this is a good deal.

Better for him to just put Uno - Sold out in the title instead of posting a ripoff deal

lol, this is more than it would cost to buy directly from MS. First used batteries then points priced above retail. Just dreadful.

From this topic, it seems like everybody here knows their math, but assumes nobody else does
This would be useful is somebody has 200 points or so, and just needs a few hundred more points to use them all up without buying userpics or themes. Since Amazon is now selling XBLA games, there's not really any reason to use points other than for DLC

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']:roll:

He has had 200 point cards on his site for as long as it's been up, I think. As I said before, he probably pulled them from the bundles. There have been a few Xbox products with 200 point cards. 200 point codes are not exclusive to this Coke promotion in the UK. Considering he has been advertising on CAG for like a year, with Cheapy's approval, I find it hard to believe he is "sketchy." So, no, it's not safe to say that at all. No need to flame the guy, especially when you don't have all the information.

And geez, the guy posts two nice deals, people jump on them, and now he's getting attacked for what's basically a throw away "deal." Calm down...[/quote]

Damn, you're acting like someone bitch slapped your mother and you're telling people to calm down?

People have a right to express their opinions and concerns about this guy and his site. Granted I don't frequent this forum often myself but he would have to prove himself to me first too.

I wouldn't buy 200 points for $3 either. That's not a deal at all.

[quote name='Escargoexpress']From this topic, it seems like everybody here knows their math, but assumes nobody else does
This would be useful is somebody has 200 points or so, and just needs a few hundred more points to use them all up without buying userpics or themes. Since Amazon is now selling XBLA games, there's not really any reason to use points other than for DLC[/quote]

I didn't read the entire thread but I don't think anyone stated 200 points wasn't convenient for some. That's what you described, a convenience. It's just not a deal, or even a bargain.

[quote name='jmccalejk']Damn, you're acting like someone bitch slapped your mother and you're telling people to calm down?

People have a right to express their opinions and concerns about this guy and his site. Granted I don't frequent this forum often myself but he would have to prove himself to me first too.

I wouldn't buy 200 points for $3 either. That's not a deal at all.[/quote]

The guy has proven himself time after time for the past year... What more do you guys want? For him to throw money your way/

[quote name='mistermoravec']Okay...200 points is only 2.50 dollars through any other outlet. 80pts=1.00 dollar.

This is NOT a bargain[/QUOTE]

:wall:

Why are you guys so worked up about this? This is a free market, you know. You don't have to buy them at this price. I'm sure no CAG would. Some people might though and that's their prerogative.

You're preaching to the choir honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back