4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing there will be an obligatory 2, dated sports games in each batch then?

Oh well, I'm in for one anyways

[quote name='dallascowboys']can't wait to receive my 20 copies of madden 2004. That's half off gamestop's price...what a steal!![/QUOTE]

Please re-read the description; no more than two dated sports games in each lot. No way I'd risk a reputation by sending out tons of old Maddens and NBA Lives.

Thanks to everyone for the orders today. We set aside a huge quantity of these for this deal, yet we've sold through nearly 90% of our original allocation. We still have some available, I will make sure we have enough stock to make it until the next deal starts at noon Eastern.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Please re-read the description; no more than two dated sports games in each lot. No way I'd risk a reputation by sending out tons of old Maddens and NBA Lives.[/QUOTE]

But you gotta admit, it'd be a hilarious way to end your business.

Again, how will the packaging be for this? will they just be put into a paper sleeves, then boxed together? Or are you going the clown car route and stuffing as many as you can into a bubble mailer? I don't mind either, as long as they get here in one piece.

[quote name='ohram'] Or are you going the clown car route and stuffing as many as you can into a bubble mailer? I don't mind either, as long as they get here in one piece.[/QUOTE]

Most likely this way. For me to able to offer this deal at this price I need to keep shipping costs at a minimum. I've shipped bundles of discs using this method before with no complaints, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Bundle is over , now I have to find how much my xbox 1 games are worth. The demand for them is so low...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so close to getting that Xbox bundle, but then I realized that I'd probably get lots of multiplats that I already have on PS2/GC. I don't have an Xbox yet, but I do have about 100 last-gen games already. :p

Would you be able to post the 20 games you shipped someone as an example? Just curious as to what a random shipment would consist of.

[quote name='rdogg1026']Would you be able to post the 20 games you shipped someone as an example? Just curious as to what a random shipment would consist of.[/QUOTE]

I took a picture of 20 random games for the product page. That's an example of a random shipment.

[quote name='rdogg1026']Alright, wasn't sure of that. Thanks.

I also put today's deal on Slickdeals for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I always appreciate the extra traffic!

Ah man....why today?!?!?

I'm broke as a joke but I want this game....and payday isn't till next week. Lame as fuck!

[quote name='rdogg1026']Alright, wasn't sure of that. Thanks.

I also put today's deal on Slickdeals for you.[/QUOTE]

Slick Deals? You mean the hoarders extreme site? I certainly hope you haven't been sharing any other deals(namely Sears/Kmart clearance) with those assholes.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Slick Deals? You mean the hoarders extreme site? I certainly hope you haven't been sharing any other deals(namely Sears/Kmart clearance) with those assholes.[/QUOTE]

Well GameDealsDaily has a link on their site to post the deal on SlickDeals so I did it.

[quote name='rdogg1026']Well GameDealsDaily has a link on their site to post the deal on SlickDeals so I did it.[/QUOTE]

As long as you're not cut/pasting Sears/Kmart clearance thread lists then we're cool, since I have enough fuckin' competition the way it is for the deals there. As for Target & TRU, you can post those as much as you want, since I never find shit at them locally anyway.:lol:

just out of curiosity, can this be played on foreign XBL accounts? I don't think Saints Row 2 has any region lock does it?

[quote name='basis']just out of curiosity, can this be played on foreign XBL accounts? I don't think Saints Row 2 has any region lock does it?[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version may not have a region lock on it, but I'm pretty sure that the 360 version will. That's one thing I'm happy about this gen, is that I can import games or buy imports without having to have my console modded to play them.

At least that's ONE thing Sony did right this gen.:lol:

thanks ordered last night.. been wanting to give this game a try, i loved gta4 so maybe ill like this one.. i just been listening to my friend too much who played and beat gta4 than traded it in, and rented this and took it back and kept sayin how its not as good as GTA4 *im just stumped i would listen to a guy who traded in gta4 when he was one of the first guys to preorder it lol

I placed an order for, and paid via PayPal for the DS USB charger, and I still haven't received it. I've waited a long time, since it's a small item, but now it's looking like it's not showing up.

Any suggestions?

[quote name='SirMikael']I placed an order for, and paid via PayPal for the DS USB charger, and I still haven't received it. I've waited a long time, since it's a small item, but now it's looking like it's not showing up.

Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Shipping times are SLOW. I think I ordered a memory stick and didn't see it for 2 weeks.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Guitar Hero World Tour for XBox 360.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering are these disc only?

[quote name='_heretic']I'm interested also. Does it include case, manual, and artwork?[/QUOTE]

Yes, every game is complete with the case, artwork, and manual.

Upstaging GameStop...I like it.

edit: Decided to pass due to shipping bringing it to $20. I have a ton of credit at GS and with the used deal of the week and Edge I can grab it today for ~$22 tax free (store credit). Getting it today and the ability to inspect my copy before purchase is worth the $2. Now, add in free shipping and I'll bite.

Great price and very convenient as I decided last night that I was going to finally buy this game (Phish DLC is coming out the 25th!) but the shipping kills it. Was able to get it off Amazon for $18 shipped from a seller.

[quote name='Milkyman']did anyone get their dual shock 3s from the tenth yet? my first time buying from gamedealdaily haven't heard a thing about shipping.[/QUOTE]

They don't send out shipping notifications.

[quote name='Milkyman']did anyone get their dual shock 3s from the tenth yet? my first time buying from gamedealdaily haven't heard a thing about shipping.[/QUOTE]

He normally posts in here when he ships orders out

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back