480 Microsoft Points Card-$5/Free Ship

Just 80 free points? It is a deal but almost not worth the hassle of having to wait on it to ship.

400 points are just $4.99 through XBOX LIVE, right?

[quote name='Rod92905']Just 80 free points? It is a deal but almost not worth the hassle of having to wait on it to ship.

400 points are just $4.99 through XBOX LIVE, right?[/QUOTE]
Correct.

And they tax the order. So get $6 worth of MS points for $5 and tax. Plus, you have to wait a week to get the card.

But I'm going to order one anyway and wrap it with the Sesame Street Kinect game for my son.

Thanks OP, I grabbed two. I like to have a few smaller denom ones since someone hacked in and stole 3,200 points last month.

If you buy 4 l these that's 320 free points compared to the normal $20 points card, remind me how this is a bad deal? (aside from people who pay tax)

[quote name='SCDallas']If you buy 4 l these that's 320 free points compared to the normal $20 points card, remind me how this is a bad deal? (aside from people who pay tax)[/QUOTE]

It only let's you buy one.

I placed multiple orders (with one card per order) and got shipping notices for two so far.

[quote name='SCDallas']If you buy 4 l these that's 320 free points compared to the normal $20 points card, remind me how this is a bad deal? (aside from people who pay tax)[/QUOTE]
How many states don't pay tax?

I don't get the tax myself. Couldn't you just walk in to a Best Buy store and get MS points tax-free? Sure, they're regular price, but still.

I don't know why everyone else is having issues, but I ordered two a couple of days ago, had no problem getting more than one, and got free shipping. Maybe that has changed in the past 48-72 hours?

[quote name='Wario64']$5 for $6 worth of points...[/QUOTE]
The flippers should be all over this one. If they buy 100. they make $100.

[quote name='cheaphuck']Got my points but scared t use it as it says on the card its for movies. Anyone bought anything besides movies with it?[/QUOTE]
they're regular points

bread's done
Back