$5 dollar amazon gift card - Week 3

2nd entry: It's hard to choose just one since so many are so good, but I might go with Mass Effect 2's OST since it fit so well with the game and it's probably one of my favorite games of all time! btw, Mass Effect 3's OST will be scored by Clint Mansell :D

Here is my second entry.

Hm.. There many awesome soundtracks out there, and I am a sucker for a great one. =P

Some of my favorites are:

Games: Halo, Morrowind and Oblivion, Mario Bros 3, Mario 64, Legend of Zelda.. Voyage Century Online has a pretty great one, too.
Movies: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars
Show: Being Erica

Entry one: I just bought a two liter of ginger beer. My lips and throat now burn. I somehow think the two are connected.

Entry Two: Lost had a great soundtrack, but I think my favorite would have to go to (Sigh) Hans Zimmer for Black Hawk Down.

Entry 2: kingdom Hearts
IMO has an amazing soundtrack...each world different music and it's outstanding lol. Puts you in the game

I have to agree with goodbyetonight, Sucker Punch had a very fitting soundtrack that was pretty cool.

I also like Last of the Mohicans' soundtrack.

2nd. Hmm, I find it hard to choose (as well as recall). I will mention 28 Weeks Later, Star Wars Ep IV, Halo, and Super Mario World.

Entry #2: The music in the Halo: Combat Evolved game was awesome! (But trying to listen through the official Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3 soundtracks in order gets… repetitive).

Also, the Captain America movie is pretty awesome! (I can't remember much about the soundtrack though…)

bread's done
Back