5$ every 10 minutes from cheerios, no purchase necessary

Yesterday I won. I just put them in one after the other in a period of maybe 5 minutes. I guess I got lucky.

Won again last night.
I think that puts my family around 3/180. This doesn't exactly pay for tomorrow's air conditioning repairs, but everything helps.
[Also got another set of movie tickets from mycoke.com, so it wasn't a bad night.]

[quote name='Mad Scientist']Won again last night.
I think that puts my family around 3/180. This doesn't exactly pay for tomorrow's air conditioning repairs, but everything helps.
[Also got another set of movie tickets from mycoke.com, so it wasn't a bad night.][/QUOTE]

So do they allow multiple accounts having the same address or you entered different address for each account?

So I finally won tonight...that's either 1/60 or 1/70, I honestly can't remember which.

Still, $5 is better than what I had before.

Thank you, OP!

Just saw a cheerios commercial and couldn't find this
signature_singh.jpg
:)

[quote name='rakaminkol']0/50 :( How do you win? How often/when do you click?[/QUOTE]

Dude, as far as I know, it's just total random luck of the draw. Keep playing. I'm now just entering, hitting the stop button, waiting for the result, and as soon as I know it, hit the back button, arrow down the info, and play again. All ten entries probably take a total of 2 minutes or less to play.

Knowing the Quick Trick, it's the best way to go, and makes the giveaway worth it.

are you guys winning useing the back button? Or are you coming back once every ten minutes or so?

[quote name='AlexD']are you guys winning useing the back button? Or are you coming back once every ten minutes or so?[/QUOTE]
I won using the back button.

So according to the op title, its five cents every 10 min from chereeios...However when checking the link you provided it shows its $5 every 10 minutes...(put your symbols in the right place).

[quote name='seen']So according to the op title, its five cents every 10 min from chereeios...However when checking the link you provided it shows its $5 every 10 minutes...(put your symbols in the right place).[/QUOTE]

What you've said? That's wrong, too. If you're going to correct someone else, be sure that you don't make a mistake *while* you're doing the correction, especially if it's for such minutia as this.

Ok... I was very suprised... but I received 2 checks from cheerios today for $5.00 each... wasn't expecting these till middle of next month...

so just so everyone knows they come as checks that say they need to be deposited.

Yup, just got two checks as well & dropped them off at the bank. It kind of weirds me out that they're just made out to "Cheerios Customer" so anyone can just pick them up, endorse them, and deposit them. Hope they don't get ripped out of the mail if I win anymore.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']i just won using the back button. all u have to do is play, press back, and relogin.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear, I thought you only get a legit chance to win every 10 mins.

I finally won on my seventh or eighth try today, after trying every day for about a week. I noticed that it doesn't end until 3/9/10, so we've got a while to win some more.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have done this everyday for 2 weeks. Not a single win yet....[/QUOTE]
Damn that sucks man...
I'm 0/10, these things seem destined for you to lose.

Seven wins among three family members thus far. We're not playing daily, so the win percentage has been around 1% per entry. Is it worth a nickel an entry to me? I guess so. Most of my wins occurred later at night, but there have been a.m. and afternoon wins, too.

dang, tried about 10 times everyday since this has been posted and no win :( . atleast some people are winnning this so im not totally wasting my time.

I just won again. This is my second in about three weeks.

bread's done
Back