5$ every 10 minutes from cheerios, no purchase necessary

[quote name='rustyrage']i received two $5 checks in the mail yesterday even though i was only expecting one. they sent me an extra. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they must have some glitch in the system..I just checked my mail...they sent me two checks as well :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Won a few weeks ago. Arrived a few days after I won. Need to get back into this.

Edit: Just did another 30, and no luck. Whatever, only 4 minutes wasted.

4/220

Cashed my first 2 the other day (had to deposit the two $5s, then withdraw $10). Got my third one in the mail today, and won a fourth one a couple minutes ago.

0/20 so far.

I'll try for a week or two. Even if it took a month, a minute or two a day is worth a chance at any free money.

EDIT: Just as I posted this I scanned through some other posters saying they used family members for more tries. Second try with my sister's account I won, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another question. How do most of you play? Do you use all 10 turns of an account in a row or wait?

Also, it says come back tomorrow after you've used up your 10 tries, so is that 24 hours from the last time you tried or just anytime the next day?

2nd win from this. the first win, i'm not sure if i used the right address or not. that would suck haha. but then i made a new email with the correct address. hopefully i win $10! haha

oh and btw i won 1st try today someone. nice nice

oh quick question as well. is it an actual check? therefore if it doesn't have my correct name on it then i can't deposit it?

[quote name='Quinn Skates']oh and btw i won 1st try today someone. nice nice

oh quick question as well. is it an actual check? therefore if it doesn't have my correct name on it then i can't deposit it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are actual checks that they send to you, made out to you, and need to be endorsed by you.

2nd day trying, got another win.

2/60 so far, definitely not bad.

About your name, are you sure its your actual name? I think a few pages back I seen a few people say theirs said 'honey bees customer' or something like that.

Lol.. Hey!
Once you spin the wheel and lose.. just hit the back button.. All you have to do is login again and it'll recognize the code and everything.. of course you still have your 10 try limit, but you don't have to fill out the form where you enter your birthdate and cash code.. it's a lot faster..

[quote name='SwiftySuspect']
About your name, are you sure its your actual name? I think a few pages back I seen a few people say theirs said 'honey bees customer' or something like that.[/QUOTE]

The one I won says "Cheerios Consumer". So they don't put your name on it, too expensive I guess.

Ha this is excellent! Thanks CAG.
cagus.smile.jpg

Thanks OP! I'm not sure how I missed this before. I just went 0/10 on my first try, but tomorrow I'll try early in the morning and see if I have any better luck.

[quote name='rpgamer92']it keeps on letting me spin it, does it stop you or should i count to 10??[/QUOTE]

After your 10th spin, it will not let you spin anymore so you don't have to count.

[quote name='crunchewy']Now I'm 0/30. Maybe tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Slow and steady wins the race with this one. Persistence pays off...I've won probably 5 times, but I play every day. Takes 2 minutes of my time each day, and I usually win once or twice a month.

Cashed in my first check today and the bank tellers gave me strange looks and laughed about the check. :bomb:

[quote name='WyldRyce']Just won twice on my gf's account. $25 total from doing this on two accounts. Awesome![/QUOTE]

According to the rules there is a limit of one win per day per person. Hope you get both wins but since it's a limit of one per day you may not.

Thanks so much for this contest I finally won after a few days ago I found out you could play 10 times when I have only been playing once. Five bucks for hardly any work is worth it in my book. \\:D/

So I just won but according to the email they won't mail payments for anything sept-end of promotion until the end of the promotion? Or did I read it wrong and september winners will get it ~Oct 7?

just got checks 7 and 8 today...

I've only missed 2... maybe 3 days of doing this since it started tho... so all in all not bad imo...

bread's done
Back