5$ every 10 minutes from cheerios, no purchase necessary

Has anyone yet to quite figure out this IW? It doesn't seem to be an extremely overplayed IW supposedly with a winner every 10 minutes but where are all the winners? This thing should be spitting out 144 winners a day yet here and on other forums you maybe see one or two winners on a good day. Just doesn't seem like this is as winnable as one would think. Has anyone actually won by using the "back" button method to play your 10 entries? Are you always winning at the :00 second mark??? I play for myself and two other family members. That gives me 30 entries, played on average every 15 seconds, entered in the middle of the night when most people are asleep, and never hit a win! What gives??? Anyone have any tips on how to actually win??

I've won by clicking the back button. Times are random it seems since I don't click on the :00 and I'll sometimes play like 3 times and lose then play again right away and win.

It randomly picks a time within the 10 minutes and if you hit it you win, if no one hits that particular time no one wins. Saves them quite a bit of money that way.

[quote name='muzras']^ wowzerz u is teh $ man. Dont they cap you at 10 chequez though / $50 smackerooz?

Do ya play moar than 1 accountz?[/QUOTE]

well the rules say 10 wins... but who knows if they'll actually pay more than that... not gonna bother testing it tho...

only play 1 account... although once I hit 10 I may talk another family member into giving it a go

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Just won. :)

And some reason I can keep going after 10 tries in a day......but since I just won I wont try again until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

You can keep trying, I do. I just always wait at least 10 minutes.

Oh, and just won. Fourth time now (single account no cheating.)

[quote name='pyoobez']Just won again.

I'm closing in on $50 total so far with two checks still sitting around to cash. :)[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's been quite a while since I've won, and I'm half-wondering if I've not just topped out the $50 maximum already, therefore the system just won't let me win. I still play every day, though...takes about 1 minute to play all 10 plays, and the checks cash easily!

Lol forgot all about this too...I though it had ended a long time ago. Think I won twice and just gave up I guess.

I've been trying this everyday for MONTHS. I almost gave up but finally won for the first time last Sunday (January 31st). The check came in the mail today. I hope I can win a few more times before it ends in March. :)

I guess it's all about time I've been pretty lucky and have won 7 out of the 10 max. I always use all the codes back to back. I would really love to get the max since I get in a streak of not playing and I don't want to think I could have got all 10 if I just kept doing it.

Yeah, I'm up to 7 or 8 wins as well. I find that in the morning (around 7am EST), I tend to have better luck.

I totally forgot about this contest. I won back in June and never got the $5. Maybe my address was incorrect or something. I can't even find where the personal info area is after I log in. Oh well.

bread's done
Back