5 for 1, "We do not negotiate with terrorists" Swap....

All Liberals act the same. Call them out, then they huff and puff and go call names and don't respond.
Normally, I would disagree and say you are full of hyperbole and over generalization but you pretty much hit the nail on head. Of course this is anecdotal but every person I have ever interacted with who labels themselves as a "liberal" are all 100% certain Obama is God's gift to mankind and he can do no wrong. The unconditional worship is pretty revolting. Just one time, in real life, I would like to hear a liberal admit Obama has made mistakes. It won't happen.

"But Jay Z and muh beer summit he's so cool!!" ಠ_ಠ

Jesus, what is it with you political extremists? If a person has an opinion that isn't a Rush talking point they're automatically chowing down on Nancy Pelosi's snatch. Bush was a murderous, dangerous idiot. Obama is a murderous, dangerous idiot. I'd never vote for either one of those assholes. I wish you chowderheads would get more worked up about the invasions of privacy and domestic and international spying, AND drone strikes on US and foreign citizens that Obama has expanded, as you did over birth certificates, embassy attacks, and some kid who ran off in the desert and has a dad with a Duck Dynasty beard.

It reminds me of my 7yr old. He'll go apeshit if I tell him he can't have chocolate milk for breakfast, but if I tell him he needs to clean his room, he's cool. You guys are fighting the wrong battles and looking like clowns in the process.

I am capable of thinking objectively without having to see if a D or R follow someone's name. I suggest it. It's liberating. Then again, I'm probably a better person than you. I'm a registered Independent.
This guy gets it. I mean, seriously, this is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally, I would disagree and say you are full of hyperbole and over generalization but you pretty much hit the nail on head. Of course this is anecdotal but every person I have ever interacted with who labels themselves as a "liberal" are all 100% certain Obama is God's gift to mankind and he can do no wrong. The unconditional worship is pretty revolting. Just one time, in real life, I would like to hear a liberal admit Obama has made mistakes. It won't happen.

"But Jay Z and muh beer summit he's so cool!!" ಠ_ಠ
You hit that nail on the head with THAT one , kiddo! :roll:

Thats great except you quoted my statement and you never said that to begin with. So you can see why I said you were putting words in my mouth. And you have no point because it didn't devolve into anything.. you literally just stopped responding because you... have... nothing.. left.

That is fine but don't make up excuses for it.
You're really itching to be the victim here, aren't you?

You're right, I literally stopped responding because I had nothing left. What's there to say when the conversation has become "send Obama home". It's a disgusting and gross thing to say which has no bearing on actual discussion. It doesn't matter who said it, the conversation had trickled down to nothing.

You're really just mad because the adults stopped interacting with you for 5 minutes and you wanted your attention back. It's fine, you just need to accept that this is just some bullshit internet message board that doesn't really matter.

You're really itching to be the victim here, aren't you?

You're right, I literally stopped responding because I had nothing left. What's there to say when the conversation has become "send Obama home". It's a disgusting and gross thing to say which has no bearing on actual discussion. It doesn't matter who said it, the conversation had trickled down to nothing.

You're really just mad because the adults stopped interacting with you for 5 minutes and you wanted your attention back. It's fine, you just need to accept that this is just some bullshit internet message board that doesn't really matter.
You could, you know, just stop replying to some random person on an internet message board that doesn't really matter. Or do you just like the attention too ;)

You could, you know, just stop replying to some random person on an internet message board that doesn't really matter. Or do you just like the attention too ;)
I don't throw a fit about no one responding though and try to convince myself it's some kind of victory in a serious debate.

I don't throw a fit about no one responding though and try to convince myself it's some kind of victory in a serious debate.
I don't think it's that. I think he is just tired of you going to read the Huffington Post to find some other lie to throw around.

The Senate has released its reports on the CIA Torture Allegations. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/09/world/cia-torture-report-document.html

Worse than Abu Ghraib they're saying, and these activities haven't made Americans safer. Well except these flimsy events: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/08/world/does-torture-work-the-cias-claims-and-what-the-committee-found.html We could've got Bin Laden in 2002, whadyya know? But somebody fuck ed up.

It's effed up that being put in excruciating pain to be milked, is considered "uncomfortable."

“I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He’s a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once,” Clinton said in the audio recording from the meeting, according to a Sky News Australia report this week.

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.”

“And so I didn’t do it,” the former commander in chief says.

Hours after Clinton spoke of his role in the 1998 decision to not attempt to kill Bin Laden, the 2001 terror attack was underway in the United States.
Win some ya lose some, looks like we could have got him in 98 as well. He was taken down eventually.

Also, I'm not really outraged by any of this. It isn't shocking to know that the CIA uses excessive force on enemies of the state. This is just some random thing thrown out there to pull attention off of the Amnesty issue, Obama asking for additional war powers, and the race/police issues throughout the country.

Win some ya lose some, looks like we could have got him in 98 as well. He was taken down eventually.

Also, I'm not really outraged by any of this. It isn't shocking to know that the CIA uses excessive force on enemies of the state. This is just some random thing thrown out there to pull attention off of the Amnesty issue, Obama asking for additional war powers, and the race/police issues throughout the country.
Pretty much this. ^

Who gives a shit anyways, these people are murderers and barbarians, they should be treated as such.

Pretty much this. ^

Who gives a shit anyways, these people are murderers and barbarians, they should be treated as such.
Except 26 of the 119 people tortured were completely innocent... And what exactly made the others barbarians? Were they torturing people, I mean torture is pretty barbaric... Oh, wait.

Always fascinating when the argument that a rogue band of terrorists tortured our soldiers while in their country, so therefore we can do the same without consequence.  If you really think America is no better than a bunch of terrorists and shouldn't be held to a higher standard, then that's quite sad.

You don't think there's a difference between "torturing" someone in an attempt to get information thinking that you will save lives, and "torturing" someone as a threat or leverage to get someone to accede to your wishes for dominance or power?

You don't think there's a difference between "torturing" someone in an attempt to get information thinking that you will save lives, and "torturing" someone as a threat or leverage to get someone to accede to your wishes for dominance or power?
No. I think both are torture, and assuming that goals of "saving lives" through torture, or dominating and imposing power through torture are goals that could be shared by both sides. There are sociopaths in the CIA and Al-Qaeda/ISIS/Etc. With America exposed to the world as accepting of torture, any American in captivity now or in the future is at far greater risk than they were before. My government made me less safe.

I love how those officials are so insistent that torturing the prisoners worked to a point where if they admit wrongdoing they think they could be prosecuted by the War Crimes Court/Justice department. Most of those examples they usually cite were sooo flimsy, when in the same report it was clear that they could be coerced into spilling nonetheless.  It's exactly like the NSA when the Snowden docs came out. With all of the hoarding the agency did, the NSA did nothing to reduce the overall crime rate in America much less stop enough terrorists, and some even believe it's gone up!

Except 26 of the 119 people tortured were completely innocent... And what exactly made the others barbarians? Were they torturing people, I mean torture is pretty barbaric... Oh, wait.
There is a big difference between innocent and not guilty.

Those people are not innocent. Not a goddamn one of those people over there are innocent.

Enhanced interrogation and extraordinary rendition saved lives, and put more in danger. Those doctors who got $81 million for their crackpot untested commie methods should be greeted as heroes.

Enhanced interrogation and extraordinary rendition saved lives, and put more in danger. Those doctors who got $81 million for their crackpot untested commie methods should be greeted as heroes.
Those doctors got paid too much for that shit.

Bring those terrorists, murderers, and motherfuckers to Georgia and let us good old boys get some information out of them. I could get more info for a whole lot cheaper.

bread's done
Back