5 for 1, "We do not negotiate with terrorists" Swap....

How is this swap a scandal? The government is proud of its drone program, so what value are those five Gitmo detainees when somebody is planning a "surgical strike?" If el Presidente didn't get that soldier back, wouldn't we be complaining about how we value our Gitmo detainees more than one American? (regardless of whether he went AWOL)

The government negotiates with terrorists all the time, how else would you describe Congressional inaction and the Tea Party caucus?
If the President didn't get him back no one would bat an eye, considering 75% of the country had no idea who the deserter was. The other reason people are pissed is that we sent back 5 intelligent man after further radicalizing them for one soldier that walked off a base. Congress was not notified due to deteriorating health conditions but now he has been given an acceptable bill of health (courtesy of diane feinstein) and the story has changed to his life was in danger (seriously after 5 years of being there?). The president was in a catch 22 on this one. Either be the guy that left a deserter with the enemy (and thus leave someone behind), or try to turn it into a photo op until the entire country doesn't buy any of the shit he is selling and now he has to own it.

Bergdahl will never be tried and will disappear from the public. He'll be pardoned if he is, cause OMG it must have been bad for the passed 5 years he can't take anything else!

Either way, I don't care. fuck war.

But if Bush had done it you would care about it all the time. Stop sniffing Obama's ass.
Jesus, what is it with you political extremists? If a person has an opinion that isn't a Rush talking point they're automatically chowing down on Nancy Pelosi's snatch. Bush was a murderous, dangerous idiot. Obama is a murderous, dangerous idiot. I'd never vote for either one of those assholes. I wish you chowderheads would get more worked up about the invasions of privacy and domestic and international spying, AND drone strikes on US and foreign citizens that Obama has expanded, as you did over birth certificates, embassy attacks, and some kid who ran off in the desert and has a dad with a Duck Dynasty beard.

It reminds me of my 7yr old. He'll go apeshit if I tell him he can't have chocolate milk for breakfast, but if I tell him he needs to clean his room, he's cool. You guys are fighting the wrong battles and looking like clowns in the process.

I am capable of thinking objectively without having to see if a D or R follow someone's name. I suggest it. It's liberating. Then again, I'm probably a better person than you. I'm a registered Independent.

Jesus, what is it with you political extremists? If a person has an opinion that isn't a Rush talking point they're automatically chowing down on Nancy Pelosi's snatch. Bush was a murderous, dangerous idiot. Obama is a murderous, dangerous idiot. I'd never vote for either one of those assholes. I wish you chowderheads would get more worked up about the invasions of privacy and domestic and international spying, AND drone strikes on US and foreign citizens that Obama has expanded, as you did over birth certificates, embassy attacks, and some kid who ran off in the desert and has a dad with a Duck Dynasty beard.

It reminds me of my 7yr old. He'll go apeshit if I tell him he can't have chocolate milk for breakfast, but if I tell him he needs to clean his room, he's cool. You guys are fighting the wrong battles and looking like clowns in the process.

I am capable of thinking objectively without having to see if a D or R follow someone's name. I suggest it. It's liberating. Then again, I'm probably a better person than you. I'm a registered Independent.
Lol "registered independent". That is code slang for a coward. Have some guts and actually stand up for what you believe in instead of hiding behind the label of an "independent". If you were really an independent thinker you would actually agree Benghazi is a scandal but instead you are too busy trying to keep track of your lies as a liberal masquerading as a Independent. Nobody is fooled by you.

Also saying "I'm probably a better person than you." is real mature and totally proves your point. The worst battle you can fight is the one thinking you above the fray and both sides are harmful. Well actually you are right both sides are harmful is just that if conservatives actually did what they preached this country would be alot better off. And I am talking about pure conservatism when it comes to economic issues only.

Bush was not a conservative and was just as big of a big government guy as Obama. The reason Bush is a bad president besides the wars and the debt he accumulated is because he did such a horrible and atrocious job that he actually allowed a Community friggin organizer to get elected as President.

Never again do I want to hear about whether a President has "enough experience" or not to run when a guy like that gets in. And guess what? If Obama was a conservative you would be the first one barking down that tree saying he isn't qualified. For Christ sake Sarah Palin had more experience than Obama.

It's partly because of your phony independents who can't make up your mind that we are in the mess we are in now.

P.S. - His dad doesn't have a Duck Dynasty beard. He has a Muslim beard and he even quoted the Koran in one of his statements. Typical liberal trying to spin it to be a redneck thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read about the Vegas Shooters, who are martyrs  for protecting liberty or something. The Justice Department has now bothered to bring back a commission that investigates domestic terrorism, which was last used since Timothy McVeigh but disbanded after 9/11.

But what does anybody care? Mental health is the pits, the economy is the pits, education is the pits, everything is the pits. It's not because of "liberals" or "reactionaries."

Lol "registered independent". That is code slang for a coward. Have some guts and actually stand up for what you believe in instead of hiding behind the label of an "independent". If you were really an independent thinker you would actually agree Benghazi is a scandal but instead you are too busy trying to keep track of your lies as a liberal masquerading as a Independent. Nobody is fooled by you.

Also saying "I'm probably a better person than you." is real mature and totally proves your point. The worst battle you can fight is the one thinking you above the fray and both sides are harmful. Well actually you are right both sides are harmful is just that if conservatives actually did what they preached this country would be alot better off. And I am talking about pure conservatism when it comes to economic issues only.

Bush was not a conservative and was just as big of a big government guy as Obama. The reason Bush is a bad president besides the wars and the debt he accumulated is because he did such a horrible and atrocious job that he actually allowed a Community friggin organizer to get elected as President.

Never again do I want to hear about whether a President has "enough experience" or not to run when a guy like that gets in. And guess what? If Obama was a conservative you would be the first one barking down that tree saying he isn't qualified. For Christ sake Sarah Palin had more experience than Obama.

It's partly because of your phony independents who can't make up your mind that we are in the mess we are in now.

P.S. - His dad doesn't have a Duck Dynasty beard. He has a Muslim beard and he even quoted the Koran in one of his statements. Typical liberal trying to spin it to be a redneck thing.
LOLZ...you are certainly the gift that keeps giving. berzirk is a right-leaning centrist with a touch of libertarian in the current Overton Window and it's hilarious that everytime a right-wing loon pops up like a weed, he's labelled as a commie-loving LIEbural.

But what I really want to know is if you agree with kilik64's usage of "towel head" and "camel jockey" to describe Muslims.

LOLZ...you are certainly the gift that keeps giving. berzirk is a right-leaning centrist with a touch of libertarian in the current Overton Window and it's hilarious that everytime a right-wing loon pops up like a weed, he's labelled as a commie-loving LIEbural.

But what I really want to know is if you agree with kilik64's usage of "towel head" and "camel jockey" to describe Muslims.
You are the most hardcore lefty here. I don't take anything you say seriously. Much less how you view someone's beliefs. Your idea of a right leaning centrist is someone who embodies Josef Stalin. So no please don't even try to chime in. Your liberal trolling is always fun to see though.

You are another one of those boring liberals who think Obama isn't liberal enough which is frightening.

Read about the Vegas Shooters, who are martyrs for protecting liberty or something. The Justice Department has now bothered to bring back a commission that investigates domestic terrorism, which was last used since Timothy McVeigh but disbanded after 9/11.

But what does anybody care? Mental health is the pits, the economy is the pits, education is the pits, everything is the pits. It's not because of "liberals" or "reactionaries."
Nah man, it's because we don't have enough guns. If more people were packing heat, those shooters would've been gunned down before they got the chance to gun other people down.

Nah man, it's because we don't have enough guns. If more people were packing heat, those shooters would've been gunned down before they got the chance to gun other people down.
Except they were mentally unstable and they took meth. Also add in the fact that they were at the Cliven Bundy ranch protest and the leftist media is going to have a field day with "Crazy Tea Partier goes on a rampage".

They would have killed even more people but the cops were closing in on them and they committed suicide because they couldn't murder anybody else without retaliation.

So actually even with your sarcasm you are right.

You are the most hardcore lefty here. I don't take anything you say seriously. Much less how you view someone's beliefs. Your idea of a right leaning centrist is someone who embodies Josef Stalin. So no please don't even try to chime in. Your liberal trolling is always fun to see though.

You are another one of those boring liberals who think Obama isn't liberal enough which is frightening.

I wouldn't call Muslims those words but I do believe most of them are extremist. If you believe in the Koran literally, you are an extremist and it teaches Sharia Law which last time I checked isn't too friendly to women. Just like if you actually believe the Bible to be 100% true you could be extremist and dangerous.

Funny how I never see the liberals or the feminist movement speak out against that. They would rather attack a conservative American first.

HAAHA! Thanks man. It throws those with limited mental capacity for a curve when they find out my baby blue Prius isn't covered in Dukakis bumper stickers. I don't disagree with your assessment...but then again, I shouldn't give you too much credit. I have to explain my position every time a Rush disciple caught the back to back with Limbaugh and Hannity and is feeling especially politically "aware".

I wouldn't call Muslims those words but I do believe most of them are extremist. If you believe in the Koran literally, you are an extremist and it teaches Sharia Law which last time I checked isn't too friendly to women. Just like if you actually believe the Bible to be 100% true you could be extremist and dangerous.

Funny how I never see the liberals or the feminist movement speak out against that. They would rather attack a conservative American first.
I don't think you checked too recently. Islam gave women of the Arabian peninsula ownership rights, the ability to choose who and when to marry, the ability to divorce, the ability to own land, vote, own businesses, listed out grave consequences of aborting and burying female children alive since in the Pre-Islamic times women had no value and were seen as a financial drain and hindrance. I'll be the first to admit that the predominant culture of the region is misogynistic, but I would argue that's an issue of middle eastern culture, and not based in religious principle.

I'd sooner ask a plumber to explain to me what's wrong with my car than I'd ask a self-described (by my estimation, not well-read, or world traveled) conservative American) to break out the intricacies of the English translation of the meaning of the Qur'an.

So what deep, theological questions do you have about Islam and the Qur'an. I'm no expert, but I think it's safe to say I know a lot more about it than you do. Middle Eastern culture, history, and geography is kinda my thing. I don't have many things. This is one of them.

I don't think you checked too recently. Islam gave women of the Arabian peninsula ownership rights, the ability to choose who and when to marry, the ability to divorce, the ability to own land, vote, own businesses, listed out grave consequences of aborting and burying female children alive since in the Pre-Islamic times women had no value and were seen as a financial drain and hindrance. I'll be the first to admit that the predominant culture of the region is misogynistic, but I would argue that's an issue of middle eastern culture, and not based in religious principle.

I'd sooner ask a plumber to explain to me what's wrong with my car than I'd ask a self-described (by my estimation, not well-read, or world traveled) conservative American) to break out the intricacies of the English translation of the meaning of the Qur'an.

So what deep, theological questions do you have about Islam and the Qur'an. I'm no expert, but I think it's safe to say I know a lot more about it than you do. Middle Eastern culture, history, and geography is kinda my thing. I don't have many things. This is one of them.
Oh great you cited one small example when as a whole that is not the case at all. Stop trying to be so politically correct and actually say how you actually feel. The fact is that is NOT the case in the majority of Muslim countries and they still practice Sharia law and believe anybody who doesn't practice this are bad people. The key word here is "majority".. I never said ALL of them. So congrats on pointing out one tiny example.

And no its based in religious principle and the teachings of Koran to treat women as second class citizens, don't try to sugar coat it. And let's not forget they can have multiple wives and simply get rid of them whenever they want.

Oh great you cited one small example when as a whole that is not the case at all. Stop trying to be so politically correct and actually say how you actually feel. The fact is that is NOT the case in the majority of Muslim countries and they still practice Sharia law and believe anybody who doesn't practice this are bad people. The key word here is "majority".. I never said ALL of them. So congrats on pointing out one tiny example.

And no its based in religious principle and the teachings of Koran to treat women as second class citizens, don't try to sugar coat it. And let's not forget they can have multiple wives and simply get rid of them whenever they want.
Edit: It was actually 7 examples, but who's keeping track?

Ahh, that's cool. Someone offers to educate you because you are ignorant in a particular field, and the response is "I don't know shit about it, and that's why I'm right! I don't need that truthiness garbage to get in my way of a good un-educated opinion!!!!'

As you were Cletus.

BTW, of those non-Muslims that Muslims allegedly are required to despise, a Muslim can only marry a Muslim, Jew, or Christian. I'd be the first to say polytheists have it the roughest in treatment.

Sorry, I don't want a good fact to get in the way of your bigotry. I'll go back to washing my car and setting up my Hillary Clinton PAC.

Islam gave women of the Arabian peninsula ownership rights, the ability to choose who and when to marry, the ability to divorce, the ability to own land, vote, own businesses, listed out grave consequences of aborting and burying female children alive since in the Pre-Islamic times women had no value and were seen as a financial drain and hindrance. I'll be the first to admit that the predominant culture of the region is misogynistic, but I would argue that's an issue of middle eastern culture, and not based in religious principle.
I like rape rules in the UAE:

For a rape conviction, United Arab Emirates law requires either a confession or four adult male witnesses to the attack.
I'll volunteer to be a witness! jarjarjarjarjar

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/07/18/dubai-woman-raped-jailed-extramarital-sex/2554045/

cause you know... progress or something.

Sorry for poking the hive.

I'm so jelly. I went through a touchless wash last week, but my black car is green again. It's been forever since she's been washed right. I are a sad panda.
Hmm...I would've thought your car, rims, and interior would all be black. You know, as the radical African American Extremist that you are. You're so angry and black, you make Malcolm X look like MLK!

Ahh, that's cool. Someone offers to educate you because you are ignorant in a particular field, and the response is "I don't know shit about it, and that's why I'm right! I don't need that truthiness garbage to get in my way of a good un-educated opinion!!!!'

As you were Cletus.

BTW, of those non-Muslims that Muslims allegedly are required to despise, a Muslim can only marry a Muslim, Jew, or Christian. I'd be the first to say polytheists have it the roughest in treatment.

Sorry, I don't want a good fact to get in the way of your bigotry. I'll go back to washing my car and setting up my Hillary Clinton PAC.
Right because that was exactly my response. Why would you care to educate anyone on Islam when you keep making stuff up yourself?

Actually since you are trying to make up facts let me give you a REAL fact for a change. Muslim WOMEN (you know the ones who repeatedly get the short end of the stick in this religion) are not allowed to marry Non-muslim men at all. So convenient for you to ignore that. I guess its because you are still trying to defend a hate filled religion.

Right because that was exactly my response. Why would you care to educate anyone on Islam when you keep making stuff up yourself?

Actually since you are trying to make up facts let me give you a REAL fact for a change. Muslim WOMEN (you know the ones who repeatedly get the short end of the stick in this religion) are not allowed to marry Non-muslim men at all. So convenient for you to ignore that. I guess its because you are still trying to defend a hate filled religion.
Please quote me on what facts I listed that were false or made up.

One thing I commend you on, you are correct, Muslim women are not supposed to marry non-muslims. I'm actually quite impressed that you knew that. Well done! Whatever Pamela Geller blog you keep up to date on did you well. The idea is that for the male, typically as the breadwinner and head of household, he has a leadership role. If he wanted the kids to be brought up as Buddhists, Jews, Christians, or atheists, that would be a negative thing. But you know what? Everyone has their own choice to make. It's between them, and their God. I personally know Muslim women married to a host of religious or non-religious people. I even have a special term that I use for some of them: "friends". It's pretty sick, I know, but when a person follows the religion of hate, we just can't help ourselves.

So plumber, please tell me why my car is making that funny sound. As a non-muslim female, I'd love for you to inform me on what the religion says, and what it's like. I'll ignore the input of my Muslim wife though, because clearly she wouldn't know anything about that experience. Plumber, fix away!

So I repeat, if you are representative of Americans, please know that I hate the America that you represent, because the one that my blood ancestors fought for in the Revolutionary War, is not the one that you embody.

--Doh, it's almost like this guy read every debate I've ever had with Knoell, but only read Knoell's comments. I swear it's cyclical how many times I have to "out" myself politically, religiously and philosophically. God help us if he says I don't know anything about Middle Eastern politics and I have to reference the text book I'm thanked in by name. :p

--Doh, it's almost like this guy read every debate I've ever had with Knoell, but only read Knoell's comments. I swear it's cyclical how many times I have to "out" myself politically, religiously and philosophically. God help us if he says I don't know anything about Middle Eastern politics and I have to reference the text book I'm thanked in by name. :p
Yeah, but it's hilarious to see how self-aware they are. It's so slidecage-esque. :rofl:

Wait a minute are we at war with "TERRORISTS" or are we at war to help "FREE WOMEN"

What is a bigger joke is once the war began sucking hard, the reasoning for it changes also... LOL at going to war to win the freedom for women, I mean if thats the case, we need to go to war against a bunch of other countries as well...

Oh god Berzirk yet again trying to make Muslims appear less extremist than they are.

If you follow the Quran you are extreme period. The notion of a moderate Muslim is a falsehood perpetuated by the media.

"Everyone has their own choice to make" - Not in the religion of Islam you don't. When you are a woman you have no choices. This is why I don't need you lecturing me on anything. You actually thought I wouldn't know that Muslim women couldn't marry non Muslim men? That is just proof you left that out on purpose to try and make Quran followers appear less radical.

Oh god Berzirk yet again trying to make Muslims appear less extremist than they are.

If you follow the Quran you are extreme period. The notion of a moderate Muslim is a falsehood perpetuated by the media.

"Everyone has their own choice to make" - Not in the religion of Islam you don't. When you are a woman you have no choices. This is why I don't need you lecturing me on anything. You actually thought I wouldn't know that Muslim women couldn't marry non Muslim men? That is just proof you left that out on purpose to try and make Quran followers appear less radical.
Who's worse: Muslims, gays, or atheists?

Yah, it's a troll account. I don't know anybody this dumb in real life. Had me going though. A++ trolling. Would reply again.

Why not? His whining about Muslims can be applied to just about any religion ever. The Christians must be untouchable saints, since never in the history of mankind have they shown an ounce of fundamentalist extremism. :wink:

I wonder how much sooner will Bergdahl's 15 minutes will soon be up or are the 24 hour stations raking in more skrilla for their devaluation of one American to five measly terrorists, who in the first place didn't give a flying fuck in the first place?

Who's a bigger traitor some guy who just walked out of his base and probably got caught stupidly or someone with a PEN and power who basically signed all your Constitutional rights away

Decisions Decisions... 

Yah, it's a troll account. I don't know anybody this dumb in real life. Had me going though. A++ trolling. Would reply again.
Ok good you gave up on your phony argument. I knew you would relent to "troll account" eventually. When you have nothing to defend but lies you are prone to get desperate like yourself. Next time actually come with substance.

Aw all the liberals are in a tizzy and can only respond with Memes and videos...

Boy you really take Obama's words seriously... maybe Benghazi was "caused by a video"...

Aw all the liberals are in a tizzy and can only respond with Memes and videos...

Boy you really take Obama's words seriously... maybe Benghazi was "caused by a video"...
The "tizzy" isn't because we don't have responses but rather that we figure they'll just go over your heads.

The "tizzy" isn't because we don't have responses but rather that we figure they'll just go over your heads.
If you got them, post them.

You're Liberal, so you are probably afraid of saying something that your people disagree with, or you may offend someone who is also Liberal.

Uh oh hes playing the "liberals are smart" card....

I guess I shouldn't add insult to injury and show you a compilation of all the gaffes of Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden should I?

Anybody who responds like that has given up and is just plain trolling. Just admit you don't have responses because you got nothing left in the tank.. You certainly didn't have a probably responding earlier.

Uh oh hes playing the "liberals are smart" card....

I guess I shouldn't add insult to injury and show you a compilation of all the gaffes of Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden should I?

Anybody who responds like that has given up and is just plain trolling. Just admit you don't have responses because you got nothing left in the tank.. You certainly didn't have a probably responding earlier.
Nah, not a liberal elite intelligence comment. Instead, I was pointing out that the arguments have become so one dimensional and boring that there's no point in even taking the time to type out a response. When the arguments have come down to send Obama back to where he came from, where's the option for any meaningful discourse?

Nah, not a liberal elite intelligence comment. Instead, I was pointing out that the arguments have become so one dimensional and boring that there's no point in even taking the time to type out a response. When the arguments have come down to send Obama back to where he came from, where's the option for any meaningful discourse?
It's almost like it's 2008 again...almost...

Like I said you got nothing left in the tank. Where did I ever say Obama should go back to where he came from?

Maybe if you weren't so one dimensional in your arguments you could have carried yourself further but instead you have to shut it down and literally start making up lines now.

Like I said you got nothing left in the tank. Where did I ever say Obama should go back to where he came from?

Maybe if you weren't so one dimensional in your arguments you could have carried yourself further but instead you have to shut it down and literally start making up lines now.
I didn't say you said the line about Obama going back to where he came from, I merely pointed out that it was said (by Rebelschs, for the record). My point still stands, when the discussion has devolved to that then there's not much worth discussing anymore.

I didn't say you said the line about Obama going back to where he came from, I merely pointed out that it was said (by Rebelschs, for the record). My point still stands, when the discussion has devolved to that then there's not much worth discussing anymore.
Thats great except you quoted my statement and you never said that to begin with. So you can see why I said you were putting words in my mouth. And you have no point because it didn't devolve into anything.. you literally just stopped responding because you... have... nothing.. left.

That is fine but don't make up excuses for it.

Thats great except you quoted my statement and you never said that to begin with. So you can see why I said you were putting words in my mouth. And you have no point because it didn't devolve into anything.. you literally just stopped responding because you... have... nothing.. left.

That is fine but don't make up excuses for it.
All Liberals act the same. Call them out, then they huff and puff and go call names and don't respond.

3UpuBPc.gif

bread's done
Back