$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='Zoglog']damn I placed my order 3 weeks ago and still hasnt arrived =(. This is why I prefer YesAsia. They ship locally and quicker =/. Too bad they don't have korean games tho and There is no other vendor that has Djmax[/QUOTE]

have you spoken to a rep yet? cause for the code I gave out...the order was placed last sat and got to me yesterday.

I've had issues on one order and their customer reps were very helpful.

I have the feeling no one is PMing me to let me know anything about the codes. I was trying to keep this thread organized.

Anyway, CheapyD is trying to get us custom code!!!!!! Much love!

Good Lord! $31 shipping is the cheapest they've got for a PSP? How about a free shipping code for CAG instead of a $5 off code? That's be somethin'!

Ah well, I'll get it off eBay with free shipping. :)

[quote name='foundation']Good Lord! $31 shipping is the cheapest they've got for a PSP? How about a free shipping code for CAG instead of a $5 off code? That's be somethin'!

Ah well, I'll get it off eBay with free shipping. :)[/QUOTE]

Curious... why would you want a Japanese PSP?

[quote name='soulwish2003']Curious... why would you want a Japanese PSP?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he wants to watch some of that Japanese Hentai. I know I wouldn't mind a K-Pop UMD Region free.

Thanks, but I'm not looking for the pay pal one. This thread is the one-time use $5 off thread which is what I'm looking for.

EDIT: Actually, you made me use this one, I didn't meet the $50 amount for the other one. Thanks again!

[quote name='Chacrana']Didn't realize there was a thread for this. Anyway, does anybody have a $5 off $50 coupon they wouldn't mind giving me?[/QUOTE]

Well I'll throw one out since I've ordered twice or will I not get one if I've used a coupon for every order?

[quote name='Sarang01']Well I'll throw one out since I've ordered twice or will I not get one if I've used a coupon for every order?[/QUOTE]

From what I heard, you still get one.

If were getting in line to beg for coupons, I'd love one also if there are any to be had. I really want to buy some of those Sega Saturn 6 button pads for the ps2...

[quote name='Puffa469']If were getting in line to beg for coupons, I'd love one also if there are any to be had. I really want to buy some of those Sega Saturn 6 button pads for the ps2...[/quote]

You have a PM.

[quote name='waxHead']You have a PM.[/quote]

THANKS! Im deciding what else to buy right now to get up to $50 so i can use the coupon.

They have some awesome controllers in Japan. White Logitech FFXII pad! Here we get a stupid EA Sports branded one. And they have a silver metallic DQ8 Slime controller. And the coup de grace, the Sega Rally logitech GT Force Pro wheel. Im sure shipping on that is like $100 tho. :)

I have ordered a few things from Play-Asia, but they haven't gotten here yet.

Are they usally pretty slow with shipping?

Anyways, I have to order some more games today - and it would be greatly appreciated if I could get a code for a discount.

Please and thank you.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']With cheapest shipping, it took Children of Mana 9 days to get here, FWIW[/quote]

Hell, I ordered my first game from there I think on the sixteenth, and it's still not here. I've been since ordered about ten more (I'm selling on ebay). And I hope they get here within a reasonable time.

I mean they are coming from Hong Kong though so, I guess I cant complain.

Anyways.

Yeah

Whose got a code?

[quote name='Chabaz']Hell, I ordered my first game from there I think on the sixteenth, and it's still not here. I've been since ordered about ten more (I'm selling on ebay). And I hope they get here within a reasonable time.

I mean they are coming from Hong Kong though so, I guess I cant complain.[/QUOTE]I've had games come Play-Asia take two weeks to get here, which is still plenty reasonable considering they're from Hong Kong. Also, you know that your package will come with a Play-Asia coupon, right? If you're just selling on eBay (what can you sell from Play-Asia and actually make profit?), you can just wait for your own coupon code, since your package will be coming soon.

Sweet, finally got my first game today - and got my coupon code also - worked perfectly. Go Play Asia!

I also have a PlayAsia code up for grabs ($5 off $50) - expires June 19th. PM me.

First come first serve, and you have to tell me what you want to buy so I know you're not just hording it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back