$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

Question. This is SLIGHTLY off topic of the code but Play-Asia was linking to some RPG turned fighting game on their main page and I think it's gone from that specific location. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows the game I'm talking about, it's by Idea Factory on PS2 and I was planning on picking it up.
N/m I got it, it's Spectral Vs. Generation.

can anyone please PM me if they have a $5 off code that they arent going to use. I'm going to make a purchase today and would really appreciate one. Thanks!

[quote name='Ecofreak']Here's a new code I just got - BI-APF-OCJ for $5 off $50. First come first serve![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the coupon! I used it for my order of Ouendan, Diagasso and the Hori DS Lite screen protector.

[quote name='PikaPichu']Thanks for the coupon! I used it for my order of Ouendan, Diagasso and the Hori DS Lite screen protector.[/QUOTE]

A purchase worthy of the coupon! Way to use it for MAXIMUM effect! ;)

If you're a music fan, you'll LOVE Ouendan. Definitely on my top 3 games for the DS.

I just bought a PSP today, and I'm about to purchase Initial D and Guilty Gear from Playasia...would anyone be kind enough to PM me a play-asia code? :)

and for the record, I've given out a few PA coupon codes in the past. I'd really appreciate it if someone can do the same for me. Thanks!

Edit: Thanks a bunch puffa!

If anyone has a $5 code they're not going to use, I'd appreciate it if you gave it to me. I plan on ordering from them in the next couple of days. Thanks!

Here's the last one I got about a month ago, doesn't show the expiration date, so good luck! :)

BF-BBG-KMG

Would have used it myself, but all I buy there are Music CDs and they seem to never have what I want, so I go to CDJapan instead... :D

Thanks blueshinra for the code (and my 2 DS Lites thank you). I was placing my order when sesshoumarusama posted his code, so I did not see his code untill I had already placed my order. Sorry. Thanks again blueshinra!!!

hey! can someone tell me if the games sold at play asia the are region free....do they have subtitles or is everything going to be like the US English Verison

Games at Play Asia aren't magically different from any others. If the console is region-free (GBA, PSP DS, not sure about Xbox360), the games will be. They sell both US and JP versions. JP versions 99.5% of time don't have English subtitles.

Oh, and "region-free" has nothing to do with the game's language, just in case you were confused. Just whether it will play on all regions of the console.

Sorry if you already knew all this.

bump--

anyone got a coupon? help legalize some of my games :)

please pm me the code to ensure, thanks!

[quote name='Apossum']bump--

anyone got a coupon? help legalize some of my games :)

please pm me the code to ensure, thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here, if someone can PM me a coupon code my wallet would thank you, since I'm going to make a big order at Play-Asia soon and every little bit counts ;)

[quote name='hassr']VQ-YMS-NCE

Let's see how long this coupon is valid :)[/QUOTE]

Not valid anymore. Thanks hassr. Got Phoenix Wright (JAP version), it better be worth $30.

[quote name='pacifickarma']YY-CFT-TRI Expires 6/26[/quote]

Tried to use this and got the following message:

The coupon you entered cannot be used! The coupon either does not exist, is already expired, cannot be used with the products from your order or is linked to a different customer account.

Maybe they're linking the codes to specific accounts now?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Tried to use this and got the following message:

Maybe they're linking the codes to specific accounts now?[/quote]

They're single-use coupons, so somebody else probably got to it before you.

[quote name='elmyra']They're single-use coupons, so somebody else probably got to it before you.[/quote]

Don't people usually post after they use them? Combine that with the fact that I tried it within (a) minute(s) of when it was posted and it just seems a little odd is all...

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Don't people usually post after they use them? Combine that with the fact that I tried it within (a) minute(s) of when it was posted and it just seems a little odd is all...[/QUOTE]I wish that were the case, but sometimes people/lurkers don't post when they use it.

Also, did you use it around when you posted? Cuz there was 12 hours between when you posted and when the coupon was posted.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I wish that were the case, but sometimes people/lurkers don't post when they use it.

Also, did you use it around when you posted? Cuz there was 12 hours between when you posted and when the coupon was posted.[/quote]

oh damn. good call... I totally oopsed. I thought it was 3:30ish PM. sorry. i'm a little slow sometimes. :whistle2:#

Used it. And I had to get one of those cool, telescoping Touch Pens because I was 40 cents short. Thanks, NintendoSpy. Do you want me to PM you my code when I receive the stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back