$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

I am looking to place an order ASAP with Play-Asia or Lik-Sang (one that works on free shipping items) because I need it to get here before my cousin visits in a couple weeks. If anyone has a code they are willing to give away, PM me please? Thanks. :)

[quote name='Lemmiwinks531']I thought I might use this, but it looks like I won't. So it's up for grabs.

IG-XAO-YLZ
expires 9/9[/QUOTE]

USED. Thanks!

[quote name='WhiteRob']I've got one if anyone wants it.. PM me for the code and affiliate link.[/QUOTE]

This is still available in case anyone wants it.

[quote name='Jack']I don't plan on using this:

KE-XKZ-QZJ

Please post if you use it.[/quote]

Used...thanks!

Didn't realize these were expiring so soon. I was hoping to use them, but I can't think of anything to get, so here ya go:

DT-DYV-CAM
BX-SZC-EVN

Both expire Sept. 9. Please post when you use one!

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Didn't realize these were expiring so soon. I was hoping to use them, but I can't think of anything to get, so here ya go:

DT-DYV-CAM

Both expire Sept. 9. Please post when you use one![/quote]

Thanks used that one.

[quote name='Orion_of_Chaos']just got one today, pls reply when it's used...

UX-RSY-FOK[/quote]
Thank you very much, just used it. I'll post my code once I receive it in the mail.

:)TY!

[quote name='banpeikun']FY-EHG-TEY expires 10/12. pm me if you use it and i'll update this post.[/quote]

Used. Thanks alot man. Will post when i don't use mine!

Anyone have a code that I can use for tomorrow? I'm ordering Naruto GNT4 and Freeloader for $80 so any savings would be great. If you would PM it, that'd be great because I'm not sure what time of the day I'll be using it.

[quote name='webnoodles']HI-ZBV-QQA

Expires Oct 27. You know the drill (post a message if you use it).[/quote]
Used. Thanks - picked up Gitaroo Man for PSP along with Magical Island 5 for the DS. Saw that was already $40, so I figured I may as well get Portable Island for the PSP too.

Now to explain this all to my wife... :pray:

[quote name='eastx']Code: UG-IAD-CEI expires Sep. 22. Use it then tell us it's used! :)[/QUOTE]

Used, thank you very much.

[quote name='Cbuc18']BK-VEV-JWX

Expires on Nov 4. Post if you use it.[/QUOTE]
Someone used it and didn't post. Not me but I just tried using it and no luck. Thanks though.

WE-GDT-AYG

Expires September 21, which is very soon. I was kinda holding off, thinking that I would use it, but I wont, so here you go. Say it's used when it is...

[quote name='thebert']WE-GDT-AYG

Expires September 21, which is very soon. I was kinda holding off, thinking that I would use it, but I wont, so here you go. Say it's used when it is...[/QUOTE]
Took it. Thanks a bunch! You basically payed for my shipping, but that's cool, I'll take any cash I can save.

Question though, is there a thread with those Play-Asia Affiliate links for people to use? I clicked someone else's from another forum but I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back