$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='jerfgoke']One more $5 off $50: HP-GHL-QLC (expires: 28 Jan 2007)

Post if you use it.[/QUOTE]
Used, Thanks!

Ordered Bleach 3 (psp) and a Hori DS case :D

[quote name='tanpax']Here's another voucher. I'm in a giving mood.

$5 off $50

ES-FWM-WDM

post if you use[/quote]
thanks, bought japanese blue dragon ;)

Where do you actually get the codes? I read in the thread you get them when you order, but I havent gotten any yet.

Are they printed on the invoice with your package?

[quote name='Thongsy']$5.00 off a purchase of $50. Post if you use it. Thank You.

ED-DAE-PNC

expires Feb. 27[/quote]

I used it. Thanks :D

to the guy above me, the coupons usually come in the form of a small printout with your order. It comes with your package, so it will be in there once you receive it.

[quote name='sasukekun']Are they printed on the invoice with your package?[/QUOTE]
There's a little print out inside your package with the coupon code, correct.

[quote name='Turkey']WI-JLS-PDY - $5 off of $20 purchase.[/quote]

Used, thanks.

I've got two orders in from them, so when I get them, I'll post the codes here.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Whaaatt...I've never heard of a $5 off $20 coupon from them before o_O[/QUOTE]

They sent it because they priced some HD-DVDs at -$1 last week, and they had to cancel my order for them.

[quote name='Turkey']They sent it because they priced some HD-DVDs at -$1 last week, and they had to cancel my order for them.[/QUOTE]

-$1? They had priced the HD DVDs so they would be paying the buyer $1 for buying them?

[quote name='sasukekun']ZQ-BMP-OHQ
$5 off $50
Expires 2/27/07

Post when used.[/quote]
Used it, thanks.

If there really is a coupon for a $100 purchase, I'd like to kindly request it. Of course, I'll return the favor. ^_^

PM me, please

[quote name='lailaiboy']Nuts, it doesn't work after all. Thanks anyway.

Hmm, is there any other coupon available?[/QUOTE]
I'll probably have one in a few days. I'm waiting for my order to come in and it shipped a few days ago.

[quote name='sasukekun']I'll probably have one in a few days. I'm waiting for my order to come in and it shipped a few days ago.[/quote]I'll look forward to it, thanks. Please PM me with it, if possible.

[quote name='dpadilla4']my fellow gamers here is a code i just got from play asia PR-JUB-KKI

post when you use it expires 17 march 2007[/QUOTE]

I used it to buy Band Brothers for DS, since Yes Asia sadly cancelled my order (looks like they ran out of stock). Thanks!

A couple of $5 off $50's here (please post when used)...

ZP-WTE-RVN (exp 02mar07)
BP-PVW-IYT (exp. 12mar07)

Many thanks to the posters for perpetuating the savings!

[quote name='abilyk']I used it to buy Band Brothers for DS, since Yes Asia sadly cancelled my order (looks like they ran out of stock). Thanks![/quote]

Same here. I liked how they cancelled my order with out any notification. :whistle2:/

[quote name='Battousai1002']YG-LPT-PJQ

$5 off $50, expires feb 24[/quote] Battousai1002, Used your code, Many Thanks!! :)

[quote name='tankbot']Same here. I liked how they cancelled my order with out any notification. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

Yep, they didn't notify me either. I only checked on it because I got a shipping notice for the Band Brothers expansion cart I had a separate order for. I bet my Play Asia order will make it to me first, though.

I have a new hatred for play asia. I place an order late november for vga cables, some psp games, and otehr stuff. I still dont get it since late december so I call up ups. They say something is wrong with the package and Play Asia has to contact them. So I emal Play Asia and they say they'll look into it. Weeks pass and nothing happens. I call UPS earlier this week and they say it has been resolved. So I send Play Asia an angry email asking them what they're gonna do. They offer me a reshipment Feb 5th or a "store credit". Play Asia may have some good deals on imports, but they have terrible communication, don't take any initiative for problem orders,and simply dont care about customer service.

Hello there, I was wondering if anyone has a spare Play Asia coupon as I'm ordering my PS3 from there in around 2 days time :)

Thanks,

First post :cool:

[quote name='reibeatall']Yippie skippie more coupon time!

YU-HJQ-HRZ

$5 off $50

Post when used, please.[/QUOTE]

Used. Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back