$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

This coupon expires on Feb 4. If you could take a second to click the link to my blog in my signature and go to Play Asia through the link on the bottom right under "Video Games" just before you make your purchase, I would appreciate it.

XG-OPX-LOM

Was this posted yet? I saw this on Play-asia. Join the forum of the website StrikeBang.com and get a $10 coupon

http://www.strikebang.com/forums/announcement.php?f=39

Get $10 off your next Play-Asia.com purchase by registering at StrikeBang
Strikers & Bangers,

it is my pleasure to announce a very unique campaign to invite more surfers to become members of StrikeBang.

Every visitor who signs up before January 31 Feb 07, 2007 gets a $10 off discount voucher to spend at Play-Asia.com following these conditions:

a) Post at least 3 times and start at least one new thread.

b) Have all your posts approved (non deleted, etc).

The coupon will be sent 3 days after all requirements have been fulfilled.

I think this is a rather cool reason to start posting on StrikeBang.

Please support StrikeBang and spread the word!

Smallprint:

a) The campaign may be ended by StrikeBang at any time without a reason given.

b) In case of any disputes, StrikeBang's final decision shall prevail.

c) No information will be given to Play-Asia.com, all coupons will be sent out by StrikeBang to the registered e-mail address of each winning member.

d) Existing members will qualify as well.

e) Minimum purchase value of the coupon is US$ 50. Play-Asia's terms and conditions apply.

f) Only one coupon per person. Multiple registrations will result in account cancellation.

Note: Coupon codes will be sent automatically, around 3 days after meeting the conditions so please be patient. StrikeBang staff are unable to help you receive the coupon codes faster.

I have two codes but I can only find one right now. When I find the other one, I'll be sure to post it.

First Code:
MA-PHH-MBH

Please post when USED. Thank you.

[quote name='spidey']I have two codes but I can only find one right now. When I find the other one, I'll be sure to post it.

First Code:
MA-PHH-MBH

Please post when USED. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Used. Many thanks for the code!

[quote name='tanpax']$5 off $50

RA-EBJ-NVE

Expires 25 Feb 07

Reply if you use.[/QUOTE]

used it to order Outrun 2 SP. Thanks!

Bah, someone tooked it. Now I really need a code... I'm steppin up to buying DJ Portable Max and Vampire: Teh Darkstalkers Collection.

Guys, I'll update the import guide I wrote you if you give me a coupon.

PU-OLC-VGH, valid til feb 11 ($5 off $50)

NO-JUC-LUU, valid til feb 16 ($5 off $50)

Please post if you use either.

[quote name='philucifer']PU-OLC-VGH, valid til feb 11 ($5 off $50)

NO-JUC-LUU, valid til feb 16 ($5 off $50)

Please post if you use either.[/QUOTE]

Used the second to order Triggerheart Exelica.

Thanks a lot!

Need two codes if possible. Not trying to be greedy but need to use two diff credit cards and both have around $60 available. Yes, I know, I know.. use credit wisely. PM please!

Hi I'm making an order today. Does anyone have a coupon code that I can use? They give you a new code after you order correct? Then I will pay it forward. Please post or send to me via PM. Thanks.

[quote name='tankbot']$5 off of $50

AR-NOB-JJW

expires 23 March 2007

Please post when used![/QUOTE]

I tried to use the one above it first, but it'd already quietly been used by someone, so I ended up using yours. Thank you, Tankbot! Now if only shipping wasn't so killer...

[quote name='DaBargainHunta']Are they all $5 off $50, or are there some that are $5 off anything?[/QUOTE]

They are all $5 off $50.

Any other coupon codes out there for $50 orders? I'm planning on making an order tonight, so it'd be awesome for someone to PM me if they've got one that they don't plan on using. Thanks much!

Hey, I could really use a coupon too. I'm about to make an order so if I could get one ASAP that would be great. i will gladly return the favor to anyone else when I get my coupon after ordering. Please just PM. Thanks

I'm right at $50 and I'd like a $5 off coupon. I don't want to wait the 3 days for $10 off in fear of losing something I like.
just PM me a code & thanks in advance

is their coupons 5/10 off $50 before or after shipping. because i'm tempted to order R6 vegas once i get the $10 off coupon. but the price is $49.90

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back