$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='cecilvaliant']anyone have a $5 off coupon i may use? please PM me for it, need one really soon =[[/QUOTE]

PMed you one.

[quote name='botticus']AY-JER-ZDE
$5 off $50, expires 4/12

Should have two more coming within the next week. Post when used, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Just used the coupon (AY-JER-ZDE). Thanks for posting it!

[quote name='Ace Harding: Private Eye']up for grabs:

FN-UIA-OBZ

post when used![/quote]

Used this one, thanks.

[quote name='United_Korea']is this $5 off anything above $50? or just for $50 games?[/quote]anything, but keep in mind that price is BEFORE shipping

Which then has you bring in little fillers like candy, accessories you thought you never needed (and don't :p).

Anyone got a $10 off $100 or better? PM me please!

I am looking for a code if anyone has one. I tried the last couple posted here, and they were already used. I will post the one I get. Thanks!

[quote name='Ganelon']$5 off $50:

LQ-VRR-JJA

Exp. 3/29[/quote]
Used, and thank you! I would be happy to pass on my code to you or to someone else who needs it when I get it. I assume I will get a code when I receive my order?

I'm looking forward to my bit Generations games. Love this board! :D

You usually get a code in the box but my last order (huge one too!) didn't have anything other than some random japanese candy. Oh well, great store. I wish the shipping was less.

Hello this is my firsti post and i am happy to contribute a code for 5 off 50

RB-DNF-LAK it expires on the 22nd of March.

My last order i had a free figure worth $10 in the package which was cool.

[quote name='hootie']$5 off $50 Code:

NZ-ZEB-SYU

Expires May 3rd

Post when used![/quote]

Used it, thanks! Virtua Stick High Grade, here I come.

I would have loved to use it for the Virtua Stick High Grade too... but it wouldn't have made much of a dent.

Virtua Stick High Grade $79.99x2+$71.60 S&H = Ouch!

If anybody has an extra coupon they could pm me, I would use it for virtua stick high grade as well, but cannot afford it until next week. Thanks.

D'oh... I'm so stupid. I didn't have enough stuff in my cart at first. Nevermind me. =P

Anyway, I used up ML-QNV-RGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back