$5 off any PS2 game at Best Buy B&M Printable Coupon - Confirmed Actually Works Now!

froinlaven

CAGiversary!
I didn't see this posted anywhere on the site yet. This is ripped from FW:

Found this as part of McDonald's current PSP promotion. Go to McDonald's contest site:
http://mcdonalds3.promotions.com/psp/front.do

Wait for the flash animation to play, then click the EXPLORE button on the left. Wait for another flash to finish, then click on the back right swirl that says "Best Buy Coupon" when you mouse over it. This gives you a link to print the coupon.

The coupon states that it is good for $5 off ANY PS2 game, no restrictions on price listed. Coupon is valid through 12/31/05.

EDIT: Note that this is a different coupon than the previous one for PS2/PSP, and that it seems more legit, since it's supposed to be printed from McDonald's website rather than being a photocopy of in in-store coupon.

EDIT 2 Electric Boogaloo: Here's a PDF to the coupon in case you can't find it: (thanks encendido5)

Coupon(s) attached below:

It was mentioned in the thread about the ps2/psp coupon (I'm not complaining about it having its own thread, just letting you know that it was mentioned). It does have a better appearance than the other coupon, and states "No photocopies" instead of "No copies".

So this is basically a completely legitimate way to continue the $5 off goodness, right?
That rocks me.

But perhaps London has more to do with the sadness of this day than a reasonable condition for redeeming a coupon offering a discount on entertainment products?

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. When I could use the other $5 coupon I got a bunch of $9.99 games for $5 and even some $5 games for free. Some where really good games too like Beyond Good & Evil, Virtua Fighter Evolution etc. If your Best Buy takes these coupons, I would be all over it.

This rocks!! Those other $5 were too complicated.... PMing and buying gift cards and all that. And this will work on ANY game.

Thanks OP. Really nice find.

Front page it, Cheapy.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']This rocks!! Those other $5 were too complicated.... PMing and buying gift cards and all that. And this will work on ANY game.

Front page it, Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

I heard that! Gone are the days when those chick cashiers give me weird looks for putting $.01 on 20 gift cards. (I tell them they're for the penny guides) Although I guess I'll still have to for GC/GBA/DS goodness.

[quote name='tenchi']Has anyone confirmed that Best Buy accepts this coupon?[/QUOTE]

Not a confirmation, but this SHOULD work since it's a real actual promotion, instead of a bunch of people grabbing in-store coupons and photocopying the hell out of em.

[quote name='hotwls13']I don't know what you guys are complaining about. When I could use the other $5 coupon I got a bunch of $9.99 games for $5 and even some $5 games for free. Some where really good games too like Beyond Good & Evil, Virtua Fighter Evolution etc. If your Best Buy takes these coupons, I would be all over it.[/QUOTE]

Who complained?

[quote name='psiufoxx2']This rocks!! Those other $5 were too complicated.... PMing and buying gift cards and all that. And this will work on ANY game.

Front page it, Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

Wow, another great coupon. Just print the hell out of them guys. Oh, and don't front page it for goodness sakes. Don't need the whole world jumping on this and ruining it for us. that's great that you can use this coupon like the other coupon. No store has ragged on me yet for using the other ones, but I'd rather not chance it. this just lets me extend my time of not going to certain BBs so that I can go later with the other coupon and they won't care. You gotta space them out. Nice find OP and the other guy in the other coupon thread.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Front page it, Cheapy.[/QUOTE] I got to use that logo again...woo woo!
Added multi-per-page coupon to OP as well...

[quote name='froinlaven']I heard that! Gone are the days when those chick cashiers give me weird looks for putting $.01 on 20 gift cards. (I tell them they're for the penny guides) Although I guess I'll still have to for GC/GBA/DS goodness.[/QUOTE]

This is great... finally a legit looking coupon.

BUT hold onto the GGC or buy them occasionally... while there's a $19.99 limit, they are still useful since the GGC gives $5 off all game accessories (controllers, memory cards, etc.).

i tried using this coupon but the SKU came up as not in the system. I did get my $5 off but YMMV if best buy hasnt put it in yet.

I used this on Tomb Raider PS2 and got it for free. I never got denied with the old coupon but this one looks much more legit. Especially since its in color and all. This will be good so I can save my GGC's for GC, GBA, and DS games.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow, another great coupon. Just print the hell out of them guys. Oh, and don't front page it for goodness sakes. Don't need the whole world jumping on this and ruining it for us. that's great that you can use this coupon like the other coupon. No store has ragged on me yet for using the other ones, but I'd rather not chance it. this just lets me extend my time of not going to certain BBs so that I can go later with the other coupon and they won't care. You gotta space them out. Nice find OP and the other guy in the other coupon thread.[/QUOTE]

Seeing as how it was on fatwallet originally, I don't think front paging it will have that much of an impact. Might as well share it with all of the CAGs that don't read FW.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Oh, and don't front page it for goodness sakes. Don't need the whole world jumping on this and ruining it for us.[/QUOTE]

It was a nice thought. Too bad nobody wanted to listen to your good advice. :cry:

Normally I wouldn't front page something like this, but Best Buy deserves only the best! However, I did make it only available to registered CAGs.

[quote name='CheapyD']Normally I wouldn't front page something like this, but Best Buy deserves only the best! However, I did make it only available to registered CAGs.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy knows best.

[quote name='slidecage']coupon rocks but the contest really sucks. its based on time not real odds.[/QUOTE]

The contest is awesome. I won a psp on tuesday when the contest started. I just mailed out the papers yesterday. Hopefully I it comes in soon. Since i already have a psp im going to try to and sell it here for $200.

is there any way to get around using one coupon at a time? have they been strict about it in everyone's experience? it isn't really worth the trip unless i can save on multiple items...

Thanks forinlaven.

The coupon wouldn't scan, but they accepted it, and I got Max Payne 2 for 5 bucks.
Other $9.99 titles I saw were
T3: Rise of the Machines
Smuggler's Run
Robotech (Battlecry?)
Virtua Fighter 4
Some Bowling Game

They had a few Jampacks @ 7.99, and a Baldur's Gate Cheat disc for 4.99

This was at Airport way store, Portland, OR

bread's done
Back