$5 off Coupon in Nintendo Power....

abhinav

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Most of you know that there is a $5 off cupon on games or acessories $20 or more. Now this is in the December issues, which has already made it to subscribers, but when will this issue come to stores for purchase? If anyone knows this would be helpful.

I also know there is a scan for this cupon but i dont know if that will work, and no one has confirmed it.

I am sorry if this is the wrong area, i am a newbie on this site. Thanks for you help.

Doesn't the magazine cost about $5? Not really worth it then, unless you're planning to tear out the coupon in the store.

Then, can anyone possibly get a scan of it uploaded?

I mean, people print coupons off the computer and take them in all the time.. I'm sure it might be acceptable to do so with this.

Either way, thanks for the heads up.. it'd at least make that issue of NP free for me, lol.

[quote name='evo t rex']The coupon states that it can be used on a total of three games with a combined savings of $15.[/QUOTE]

Yup:
Socom FTB (PSP) + Headset PSP + GTA PCS (PSP) = $110- $15 (with cupon) =

$100.50

I plan on buying the NP, i mean it's only $5 and i have a gift card for Barnes and noble

[quote name='banpeikun']Depending on your cashier, you may be able to use a printed copy of a scan.[/QUOTE]

I am hoping it will work but i dont want to go all the way over there and not have it work.

Still, does anyone know when this Mag is comming to the store shelves?

Thanks for all the help already!

[quote name='Drkr_Zen']Then, can anyone possibly get a scan of it uploaded?

I mean, people print coupons off the computer and take them in all the time.. I'm sure it might be acceptable to do so with this.

Either way, thanks for the heads up.. it'd at least make that issue of NP free for me, lol.[/QUOTE]

As stated in the original post, the scan is already up in some other thread.

I used my coupon today, but I think it was only good on Nintendo products. I may be wrong, can't remember.

[quote name='abhinav']Yup:
Socom FTB (PSP) + Headset PSP + GTA PCS (PSP) = $110- $15 (with cupon) =

$100.50
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gizmogc']I used my coupon today, but I think it was only good on Nintendo products. I may be wrong, can't remember.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't say Nintendo products only, even though it was in NP.

[quote name='BIG5']It doesn't say Nintendo products only, even though it was in NP.[/QUOTE]

Ok, cool. Like I said, I didn't exactly remember. Good deal if you plan on picking up Mario Kart, Snowboard Kids, and Sonic fo the DS next week.

[quote name='gizmogc']I used my coupon today, but I think it was only good on Nintendo products. I may be wrong, can't remember.[/QUOTE]

Did you use the scan or did you already have the cupon from the mag?

[quote name='mingglf']does it take 5 off automatically or does it require the manager to manually override it?[/QUOTE]

Worked for me, they just scanned it. I opened the image in Word, and printed it.

[quote name='mingglf']does it take 5 off automatically or does it require the manager to manually override it?[/QUOTE]they scan it and get a little popup box that says "$5 off video game priced blah blah, apply y/n" and they hit "y" and that's it. I've gotten GGC to work for $14.99 stuff because the cashier is so lazy and just hits "y" without really reading it.

scdoanintendo - Yes it works, read a couple of posts before yours.

rohlfinator - I don't see why the BBBucks shouldn't work, they aren't coupons per se, but rather a form of cash. Don't know for sure though, and it doesn't hurt to try.

Worked for me after printing it out today. I got Viewtiful Joe DS for $24.99 and Socom PSP for $34.99. Thanks OP and tomjbeehler for posting the links!

The scan is on the 14th post.

Just used it for Viewtiful Joe DS. But oddly enough it didn't take off the $5. The cashier had to do a manual overide.

I still got it for $25.

VERY sweet, this expires next year so i should have more money by then and i can probably pick up VJ and a few other games. I am SO glad that the print out worked, this kicks major ass, thanks for all the support.

bread's done
Back