5 Screwed-Up Kids toys from Hell

APreciousDragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
http://www.moviemixx.com/mixx/5-screwed-up-kids-toys-from-hell.html

So I thought, when I started reading, that this article was pretty boring, but as I went through, I actually ended up having tears from laughing so hard! :rofl:

One particular line of note (and for those unfamiliar with it, this a toy doll, called Bratz, for young girls):

The great (and by “great” I actually mean hilariously awful) thing about Bratz is that this twisted sexualisation doesn’t stop with the standard doll products. Hell no – the unsettling aesthetic continues on even more disturbing lines with Bratz secondary products such as the Andalusian Honey Fun Horse. Take a look at that coy pose, doe-like “come-to-bed” eyes, luxurious mane and playfully cocked leg and tell me that that is not a slutty horse.
Clearly dissatisfied with merely helping destroy the self-esteem of a generation of young girls they’re also promoting bestiality. Go Bratz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ that Bratz shit always makes me want to kill something. That pimp costume is a definite second place in murder-inducing rage though.

And McDonald's playsets are always fucking hilarious. I lol every time I see a commercial for one.

After recent events Im surprised they dont list Uzi on there. Then again maybe only careless doctors with money and heads of police let kids play with those.

Maybe they could develop a mini keggar set for kids? That way they can have "college parties" while still young! Nothing like developing the youth of tomorrow ;) !

They need some hooker costumes to go along with the pimp costume. Skimpy torn clothes, the makeup kit needs to include fake teeth, faded tattoos, and markers for bruises.

Who on earth thought a pimp costume was a good idea?

[quote name='SpazX']

And McDonald's playsets are always fucking hilarious. I lol every time I see a commercial for one.[/quote]

That shit is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I had one of those when I was a kid, and ended up working there for two and a half years.

Could my parents get the astronaut playset? No. Race car driver, archaeologist, or spy playsets? No. They wanted their son aspiring to be a fry cook.

[quote name='Greetard']That shit is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I had one of those when I was a kid, and ended up working there for two and a half years.

Could my parents get the astronaut playset? No. Race car driver, archaeologist, or spy playsets? No. They wanted their son aspiring to be a fry cook.[/quote]
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='Greetard']That shit is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I had one of those when I was a kid, and ended up working there for two and a half years.

Could my parents get the astronaut playset? No. Race car driver, archaeologist, or spy playsets? No. They wanted their son aspiring to be a fry cook.[/quote] :[

Good story though!

Could my parents get the astronaut playset? No. Race car driver, archaeologist, or spy playsets? No. They wanted their son aspiring to be a fry cook.[/quote]
:lol: Good story.

LOL! And I find it funny when parents buy their kids these things and then wonder why the youth of today is so bad? ;)

Good thing there's nice, clean games for them to play on the 360/PS3 to give them good moral ... meh, nevermind! :D

bread's done
Back