50% Bonus Trade in on Any Games at Gamestop This Weedend

chingychink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (86%)
Your Games Are Worth 50% More, This Weedend Only!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/trade-weekend-tier3/default.aspx?cid=eml_10001412

Didn't see this posted, but I'm sure many of us got the same e-mail, so ymmv. Type in your zip code to see if you're close to any of the eligible stores Seems like they're Gamestops that are close to Walmart, at least for me.

Wanted to add, the Game Informer magazines now have a coupon for an extra 10% bonus trade in on any items on the first page, this might stack. Keyword might. Will find out tomorrow.

Edited to add: NO LOCATIONS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, ILLINOIS, KENTUCKY, MICHIGAN, OHIO, TENNESSEE (EXCEPT 1 STORE), KANSAS, IOWA, OKLAHOMA, GEORGIA, MAINE, NEBRASKA, ARKANSAS, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, MISSOURI, SOUTH CAROLINA, WISCONSIN, MINNESOTA. HERE IS THE LIST OF ALL THE PARTICIPATING STORES HOPE IT HELP PEOPLE AND IF POSSIBLE ADD THE EXCLUDED LOCATIONS TO THE OP. 

Thanks Dreamer for extensive list of participating stores on page 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I was told this promo was done last weekend at stores not doing it this weekend, including the store I shop at in Fenton, MO.
Yeah, I got the email last week, but of course I was out of town. Oh well, good to see it reaching everyone else this week.

Gamestop employees are funny. I went to 5 Gamestops today and 3 were having this bonus and at everyone an employee was telling customers that they were the only store doing a 50% tradein this weekend.

Does anyone know if Gamestop stores will actually be open today. I know a lot of retail stores are closed on Easter and I thought Gamestop was in the past, but with the emails specifically stating the sale runs through today, I would assume they would be open.

weedend! 4/20! cannabis cup! thc cotton candy peace all

cannabis-cotton-candy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop employees are funny. I went to 5 Gamestops today and 3 were having this bonus and at everyone an employee was telling customers that they were the only store doing a 50% tradein this weekend.
I don't even know why stores do this. I saw this a lot when I worked there. It's a nice line to get customers excited and coming back to your store but it's not like the customer will leave the store if they find another one is having the deal.

bread's done
Back